Phoenix Vore: Digestion/Death or Rejuvenation/Healing

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Phoenix preds: Death by Digestion, or Rejuvenation/Healing through vore?

Death by Digestion
50%
Rejuvenation/Healing through vore
50%

Total votes : 32

Phoenix Vore: Digestion/Death or Rejuvenation/Healing

Postby justinrpg » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:41 pm

I was talking to a streamer and mentioned that I liked Ho-Oh for vore. He asked what I liked Ho-Oh for because I am a Moltres person but I said "Ho-Oh does have a specific purpose in my life" and he asked what that was an I said "vore".

So he was like, "So you want to be eaten and pooped out by a Ho-Oh? Like how would that work? Wouldn't you die? Or maybe you come back to like feeling rejuvenated because Ho-Oh has the powers of rejuvenation as a phoenix"

I said no more. But if you guys want to know, I prefer the Ho-Oh to digest me and that is the end for me. And no I do not want to be pooped out, I prefer her stomach to digest me until there is nothing left of me.

Anyway, this makes me want to raise the question:

When it comes to phoenixes as preds, do you see yourself or otherwise like prey being digested by the phoenix ultimately ending the prey's life or do you guys like the idea of prey/you being rejuvenated/healed/revived through the phoenix's digestive system as phoenixes are known for healing and revival?

Me, with phoenixes (Moltres, Ho-Oh, etc), as with everything else that eats me and does not throw me up, I prefer the death/digestion route because I feel that vore should not be survived unless one was thrown up.

I did not add any other options because in most cases one will not throw one out of their stomach after eating them. Defeats the purpose of eating them. If you are wanting to choose a route such as "staying in her stomach" just choose rejuvenation because then something is keeping you alive in their stomach. Want thrown back up? You might as well wait because you would make it out alive anyway if the phoenix rejuvenates you, so choose that option. It is not my option, but all variables outside the two that I gave that I can think of lead to the rejuvenation option. Find something else? Use your best judgement
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Phoenix Vore: Digestion/Death or Rejuvenation/Healing

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:35 pm

I picked my preference, but I'm not gonna say why. Peoples are gonna have to wait until the Phoenix is introduced in my fantasy RPG story I've got saved.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby GBBG » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:58 am

I have a phoenix OC, Claire who is big enough to eat humans. She feeds on emotion to fuel her magic and reforms them after she is done with them.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/503629
Writing a vore novel. Check out an excerpt over in work to be shared!
GBBG
Participator

Postby largerarge » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:25 am

well i have a phoenix character named Rebir (like rebirth, but with out the "th" ), normally unbirths her willing hosts. though she dose vores in order to "feed" her host in the womb.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/538004

she can also do a yoshi move (devours willing host and they came out as a egg)

https://www.deviantart.com/large-rarge/ ... -613596821

https://www.deviantart.com/large-rarge/ ... -613796493

when it comes to food its always fruit, she never harms anything living creature to eat (though if another pred gets to close, there's a fire attack that sends them running)
largerarge
New to the forum

Postby EnderDracolich » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:36 pm

justinrpg wrote: I did not add any other options because in most cases one will not throw one out of their stomach after eating them. Defeats the purpose of eating them. If you are wanting to choose a route such as "staying in her stomach" just choose rejuvenation because then something is keeping you alive in their stomach. Want thrown back up? You might as well wait because you would make it out alive anyway if the phoenix rejuvenates you, so choose that option. It is not my option, but all variables outside the two that I gave that I can think of lead to the rejuvenation option. Find something else? Use your best judgement

Not trying to start an argument—BUT—I must say that intentionally limiting choices in a poll where you know there are more than two variables, with the specific intent to create a false dichotomy, seems rather unfair to the people who fall outside of the two options you have provided.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion