Thoughts on sentient fat

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Thoughts on sentient fat

Postby Lightness0001 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:19 am

I don't touch too much on the actual fatality of digestion, and not always sentient fat, but it IS a fun idea. I've used it here and there. I particularly like it as a stopgap between reformation and digestion. For instance, the prey might be stuck on a pred's tummy until they reform them through some other means, or until they're 'burned off' (or, for a more perilous situation, they have to be reformed before they're burned off). Either way, I like digestion so sentient fat definitely fits in well
Feel free to support me on Ko-fi!
Lightness0001
Somewhat familiar

Postby Stinkychan » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:08 am

like...adipose from dr who??? lol..thats pretty intresting..like irritated fat making you mildly inconvenient lol
pssst the pfp isnt a real nft
Stinkychan
New to the forum

Postby Chameleonette » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:54 am

I've actually warmed up to this concept. I used to be pretty wary (or just indifferent) of the idea and I still struggle a bit with how exactly it works in situations post-vore, but it's a really fun way to extend scenes after digestion. And it enhances the possessive aspects of vore, which are pretty much number one for me. Also, it gives the pred the means to tease their prey even more. And it doesn't take away from the digestion of his prey, which is something I generally need included to enjoy the scene.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby SuperKirby » Mon May 18, 2020 7:08 pm

I know this is an old topic, but I LOVE sentient fat! My favorite place for the prey to end up on a pred is her abs ^^’
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby Lupe » Mon May 18, 2020 11:32 pm

Oh I know that from your writing.com entries haha I’m glad you contribute to the idea, even if abs aren’t my thing haha
Lupe
Somewhat familiar

Postby kimklover13 » Fri May 29, 2020 5:44 pm

I love it! Having a belly pet with you at all times? Gush!
kimklover13
New to the forum

Postby sadlyknight » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:23 pm

I generally am against this. I have my reaaons. I just cannot suspend my disbelief with this one. To me it shouldn't be possible. The prey should be dead, dead, dead, dead, DEAD. Not still somehow living to me it makes absolutely no sense.
Maeda Suziki is my name I am the best hacker in the world.
sadlyknight
Been posting for a bit

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:23 pm

Not onto it, actually. Period. :?
I am prefer fully safe or also, fatal. I am prefer when prey's soul is somewhere, lol :wink:
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:50 pm

Ironic, but I began to like it since I saw Chammy's art about sentient fat art, and now I am really digging into sentient belly fat/tattoo, heccing yes.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TSaPA » Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:57 pm

While I do enjoy the concept of non-fatal digestion where the prey becomes part of the pred and maintains some measure of mutual awareness and/or a limited ability to share the sensations of what the pred experiences, I still find spelling this situation out as "sentient fat" to be kinda silly on some level. Even when it clearly ends in the prey gaining weight in one or more areas (if not other attributes taken from the prey) I personally still kinda prefer to treat it more like a fusion or absorption than just declaring outright that the soul is stored in the fats.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby strijing987 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:58 pm

I do like it....yeah.....
strijing987
New to the forum

Postby TheZDude » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:38 am

Oh, I adore sentient fat. There's something so powerful about a pred condemning everyone who falls into their stomach to an eternity of wobbling on their body. So much potential for teasing and post-weight gain scenarios. You can even tease previous prey by presenting their new form to other potential meals.
As a bonus, it adds a lot of punch to saying you'll put someone "on your hips."
TheZDude
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ilv18 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:21 pm

Sentient fat is something that i rarely look, but i like the scenarios where the prey can interact and mess with it's host.

Like for example if the prey goes to the belly, can induce hunger on the pred at will causing the pred to rampage to sate that "hunger" or in a more friendly setting the prey can externally communicate with the pred with growls that sound similar to a voice which makes the belly ripple whatever the prey talks.

For boobs the prey could produce milk a will and hold it, this could cause a breast expansion or humiliate the pred in situations where she is doing something and then her breast start to lactate causing a incident.

For the ass, it could control when can release the pred's gases, this could cause incidents in public areas or perhaps just hold everything and make the pred slowly expand from the gases trapped in the intestines.

And finally one a bit more darker, the prey becomes sentient fat on the belly and using it's control over pred's stomach it tortures the pred to the point she becomes submissive and does everything the prey says.
Ilv18
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zangoose » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:47 pm

All sentient fat does for me is imagine how horrific it would be to spend the rest of your life as an unmoving piece of meat attached to your "killer", incapable of actually doing anything but maybe talk pitifully about your fate as you're strung around everywhere they go without being able to touch or affect anything in any meaningful way.

And I don't find having existential crises very hot, as shocking as it sounds.
Just your friendly neighborhood M/M enthusiast.

For Vore code, see https://bit.ly/2GoUFwl
Zangoose
Somewhat familiar

Postby Norththe3rd » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:26 am

Zangoose wrote:All sentient fat does for me is imagine how horrific it would be to spend the rest of your life as an unmoving piece of meat attached to your "killer", incapable of actually doing anything but maybe talk pitifully about your fate as you're strung around everywhere they go without being able to touch or affect anything in any meaningful way.

And I don't find having existential crises very hot, as shocking as it sounds.

See, normally existential crises wouldn't turn me on either. But, for some unexplainable reason, this one does. It's very bizarre
Norththe3rd
New to the forum

Postby curiousparty » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:10 am

I enjoy it to a point, knowing that when I play my prey characters the pred can taunt and tease them (or I can tease my prey when I play a pred character) though my enjoyment has been sullied by people who tried to exert control over things when all they are is a layer of fat. Even worse was when they were boob fat and trying to make my ass jiggle. That aspect wasn't enjoyable to me as I see "Sentient Fat" being their mind/soul is trapped in the fat that *used* to be them. They aren't able to talk or effect anything on their predator's body, all they can do is feel what that part is feeling.

I also want to say that when I do try a scene including this. I want the Sentience to fade after a time, be it because the soul is finally allowed to move on or the mind falls into a state where they can't form a thought without energy they don't have (anymore). Even the strongest of mind and souls will succumb to the monotony of being just some fat on an ass that gets sat on, slapped/spanked,, farts and shits out other prey day in and day out.
curiousparty
Been posting for a bit

Postby rapper » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:22 am

Love the thought of being painlessly digested into fat on a preds body.
rapper
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MaverickAventura » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:06 pm

Eh, doesn't really do it to me honestly. Nothing against people who do like it, but I'd never commission or write something with it.
I love Vacuum vore! You can join my friend's Vacuum Vore Discord here: https://discord.gg/AxF9MWvbTr

One man's Lidl is another man's Waitrose.
MaverickAventura
Somewhat familiar

Postby HellPwnage1337 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:32 pm

In my stories, I had the prey exist as a part of the predator ie. their fat, cock, breasts, ass, etc. until they are reformed or reincarnated as their prey's children. The prey's soul is intertwined with the pred, so if the part they're part of is destroyed, dismembered, or for fat, they're burned off, they move to another part. They are able to control the region their soul is linked to if the pred allows it. When the region is interacted with, they experience a euphoric feeling. The prey can also communicate telepathically with the pred and tap into their senses, so they can see what goes on.

Since I know that prey can often get bored of being part of a pred's body, they can also go into the pred's inner world, which is usually a paradise where they can freely interact with its inhabitants and fuck and eat/be eaten by them (for the latter case, they respawn after a while).

I left out some of the details, because 1: to keep the length of the post down and 2: I probably haven't worked out some of the details yet.

I'm an amateur writer, so the story probably has flaws and would appreciate feedback so I can go back and edit it.
HellPwnage1337
New to the forum

Postby SmolEmerald » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:03 pm

This is just honestly one of my favorite parts of vore, it can be used so cruelly, so fetishy, it's absolutely brilliant for cuckolding, for ass related fetishes and just plain humiliation. Grade A honestly.
♥ Emi, lover of anything to do with ass. ♥
Request stories here: https://forms.gle/YQ9QyJhMxEF9yvRq6
SmolEmerald
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion