Favorite vore writer

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Favorite vore writer

Postby Bellyl0ver » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:09 pm

I’ve already discussed favorite artists, but now I’d like to talk about writers. For my favorite writers, it’s a tie between Brazzel and Davyjones. I absolutely love both of their written works. The way DJ describes bellies in written words is mesmerizing, I just want them to go on and on writing about it. Brazzel, their scenarios are extremely creative and fun to read. Sometimes they’ll make up a premise on the spot, just after someone suggest two random tags. They’re both so good, I can’t decide which is my absolute favorite. If only they were somehow fused together, or their writing styles were mixed together. That’d be just awesome. How about you guys, got a favorite writer on the site?
Bellyl0ver
Somewhat familiar

Re: Favorite vore writer

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:32 pm

Sorry. I could not resist… :P
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Raiza » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:44 pm

Darn, someone beat me to that joke XD

I don't know if I have a favorite but...

I few I follow off-hand, AlisaBlueBird, Chaos, Omnium51, JackNoName. I miss DancingQueen's old stories, good to see them back in some extent, though.
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:06 pm

Stealing this Ives, because same honestly

If I was truthfully honest, both Brazzels and VaguenessIncoming are by far my favorite vore writers. Their pacing, their descriptions, even their subject matter just come together into a sublime concoction that's always an enjoyable time reading, no matter the context.
Last edited by TheVoreEngineer on Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come check out my stuff!
The Aussie words man who just keeps coming back apparently.
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Postby Winny » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:06 pm

Personally I quite enjoy Halycon, and Ryanshowseason3 for my quick smut intake. Myst can be fun with some of their wonky characters. Then I also like some of the people that have been around for awhile like Bitter. But my all time favorite writer was Duamutef. Miss him greatly.
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Twink » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:21 pm

TW is one of mine. Dancing Queen, Bill Levy, I have quite a few.
Twink
New to the forum

Postby VoraciousPreyator » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:43 pm

This is off the top of my head since I apparently am the worst with names (sorry D: ): I love Strega, both as a writer and artist. And on deviantart I love Tales-Of-The-Crypt
Vore Code
Commissions Are: Open
Ideas Are: Always Welcome
Discord: Very Selectively Accepting
VoraciousPreyator
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jurodan » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:05 pm

Shamelessly stealing this one as well. I certainly hope that at least some of my stories were enjoyable!
Busy giving humanity a bad rep.
Jurodan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VoidInVoid » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:19 pm

I really, really like Marloweny's stuff. I enjoyed Darkarri's Buddies series, though I can't say I've read much more by them. I have been meaning to read more of Aces' non-fanfiction stuff, but I never have the time. I don't actually read as much on here because a lot of Aryion's authors do a lot of disposal stuff, and that's not my thing.
VoidInVoid
Been posting for a bit

Postby Winny » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:55 pm

Disposal is love, there is not nearly enough of it.
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoidInVoid » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:13 am

I find that humorous: To the person who dislikes it, there is too much, and to the person who loves it, there is not enough. Duality at its finest. Keep on enjoying what you like.
VoidInVoid
Been posting for a bit

Postby MarinLaFey » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:57 am

[img=https://media.giphy.com/media/3MjpUkwxy5xM4/giphy.gif][/img]

Every writer feels this gif, especially when these threads roll around.

I also apologize I haven't written recently. Been focusing on novel and short stories.
MarinLaFey
Somewhat familiar

Postby JustSomePrey » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:58 am

Definitely Marloweeny, he shines as one of the few authors that write non-fatal vore. There are a few others but Marlow is definitely the best author among them. I'm not nearly good enough as a writer to even think about wanting to be picked.
JustSomePrey
Participator

Postby VaguenessIncoming » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:39 am

I'll have to add my voice to the chorus; Brazzel is one of, if not the finest writer that this community has ever produced.

I would also like to mention Progressive, for his longform, thriller-like sagas and verisimilitude of his work; VoreEngineer, for his moody tone and clever delivery; and Belloc, whose stories always grab me in the same way a good novel would.

Everyone should check out these four writers, they're excellent.
Check out my work right here. Leave some feedback, it's much appreciated! I also do commissions.

Buy my books!
VaguenessIncoming
Somewhat familiar

Postby Progressive » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:26 am

Brazzel for his clever dialogue (especially the soft squishy romantic kind) and absolute dedication to making every story an attention-grabbing read. I also appreciate the occasional knife in the dark: he makes me feel things I didn't know I needed.

Straxacore has always been a longtime favorite for an intangible multitude of reasons, and could probably be credited with inspiring me to start writing myself.
Last edited by Progressive on Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Progressive
Been posting for a bit

Postby Satay » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:56 am

My favorite writer here is by far French_Snack. The first story from him I read was Story 9. It is a transformation vore story (with disposal). The way he wrote it was so vivid and believeable so much that I could feel those very moments he described while reading it. And most of his stories are like that. Not just quick gulp texts but real good written (storywise and textwise) vore tales. Not a big fan of his IVC (International Vore Contest) series, but that's just not my kind of story.
Feel free to check out my gallery -> https://aryion.com/g4/user/Satay ^^
Satay
New to the forum

Postby Brazzel » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:23 pm

Bellyl0ver wrote:I’ve already discussed favorite artists, but now I’d like to talk about writers. For my favorite writers, it’s a tie between Brazzel and Davyjones. I absolutely love both of their written works. The way DJ describes bellies in written words is mesmerizing, I just want them to go on and on writing about it. Brazzel, their scenarios are extremely creative and fun to read. Sometimes they’ll make up a premise on the spot, just after someone suggest two random tags. They’re both so good, I can’t decide which is my absolute favorite. If only they were somehow fused together, or their writing styles were mixed together. That’d be just awesome. How about you guys, got a favorite writer on the site?

I'm not sure the fusion machine is quite ready, but I'll let you know when it is! As for my favorite vore writers, I'd be off the mark if I didn't mention VaguenessIncoming and Progressive. Not just because I workshop with them, but because if you're looking for a story, and I mean a story, that is powerful enough to occupy your mind for an entire week, those two can pack a punch.

VaguenessIncoming is a slow-burn writer that lights the fuze at the beginning of the story and forces you to watch it get closer to the explosive conclusion as he continues to ratchet up the tension. And when that bomb goes off, you feel if from your shoulders to your toes.

There are a few novelists on this site, but none that can match the world-building and narrative of Progressive. He hooks you in with these ludicrous scenarios and drags you along. You begin to care about the characters. The setting. The stakes. And then, in a flash, you realize that you're six chapters deep and you don't want it to end.

I'm sure there are more great writers on this site and everyone has their strengths. Threads like these are fantastic for finding new talent.
Brazzel
Been posting for a bit

Postby RDRW » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:40 am

There are several writers here who made 1 or 2 stories that I really liked and then wrote a lot of stories that weren't for me.
I think the two writers I currently like the most are Peptidase and Progressive.

Most of Peptidase's stories seem to take place in the same world which results in a really interesting world building. Also, the stories have great characters, so it's really great to read these stories.

Progressive got my attention with his 'Daniel' story. He created a detailed world that felt somewhat believable and really fascinating. Also, again, it had great characters that you really began to care about.

And uhm yeah, this is a great thread to find new writers. I have heard of some of the writers already mentioned, but some are completely new to me.
By the way, it was generally surprising to me how much I enjoy reading stories on here. You might think you only find quick vore fetish stories here, but reading actual stories that happen to contain vore is so much more gripping.
And since English is not my native language, it could even enhance my English skills. On the other hand, it can be a bit exhausting at times when there are several sentences in a row with terms you have to look up, but it's worth it.
RDRW
New to the forum

Postby Peptidase » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:07 pm

Woo, someone mentioned me!

As for who I've been reading, AllRightAllNight has some interesting concepts in their portfolio that I've enjoyed. FieryLion's Stretchy Streamer series is pretty great. ThatWeirdo has a good handfull of stories I've enjoyed. As half the thread has mentioned, marloweny puts out some excellent stuff, with a lot of variety. Last but not least, EnderDracolich has probably been my favorite author to follow as of late. I'm a pretty big fan of tags like 'reluctant pred,' and I can't think of anyone else who makes better use of them.
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby PlatoPapel » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:47 pm

[deleted]
Last edited by PlatoPapel on Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PlatoPapel
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion