Saliva/Mouth Play?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Saliva/Mouth Play?

Postby justinrpg » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:00 am

Does anybody else like saliva/mouth play before vore? Like if the pred plays with his/her food in their mouth before swallowing you. They try to get saliva all over you, and move you around in their mouth in a playful manner then they swallow you.

I like that with my wife, Reshiram. No, Solgaleo. Male, in fact. I like the idea of asking to give Solgaleo a blow job, but he is a traded Pokémon so he disobeys and engages in saliva/mouth play before swallowing me instead.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Saliva/Mouth Play?

Postby CFTS » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:39 am

Oh yes, I love mouthplay and drool. My preds always lick the preys feet a lot. Covering the feet of female humans in so much drool, that it keeps dripping and running down from the soles and the whole feet. My preds love to watch the drool drip down from the feet of their preys. ;D And I love it, when a woman or several women walk across the tongue of a very big pred, or if a woman or several women rub their soles across the tongue, either because they are forced to do it, or because they slip, because the surface of the tongue is so slippery. And sometimes the prey has to rub their own drool covered feet, with their hands or they have to rub the preds belly or other areas with their drool covered feet.:D(No, not the genitals!) :P
CFTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Birichino » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:10 pm

Yes, but there's a strange division where saliva becomes gross when it becomes spit. Licking and tasting in the mouth are fine, but drooling or spitting are unpleasant.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby saltman8 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:35 pm

All of it, including smelly belches, terribly bad (especially fishy) breath, and lack of oral hygiene <3 Remains of food and yellow teeth are great, but turnoff start when lack of hygiene becomes related to diseases, black teeth and such are bad :(
saltman8
New to the forum

Postby Devourerita » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:55 pm

I absolutely love it, my character will always lick his preys everywhere before swallowing it
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby HungryNacho » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:09 pm

Yeah, I really like mouth play and saliva, both are really great in vore. anyways I always like playful preds.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mecho » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:18 pm

---------->YES!<-----------
Mecho
---

Postby fixated1 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:36 pm

Absolutely. I fantasize about being micro prey in a predator's mouth and uh... finishing before getting swallowed due to a lot of mouth play and teasing.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Fri May 29, 2020 11:16 am

Oh yes, all saliva/mawplay is so good, and i am like it~ :gulp:
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ThuxEi » Fri May 29, 2020 5:53 pm

Yes, I love it, it's an activity in its own right in this fantasy for me!
ThuxEi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitsouille » Sun May 31, 2020 8:38 am

I like mouth play even more than vore, to the point I don't mind not having vore if it means the pred and prey can have more mouth play later (although I do not mind if vore happens). Saliva is great too. Anything like salivating from anticipation, strings forming when the mouth is opened, strings connecting between the mouth and something that was licked or sucked, saliva bits being flung at the prey because of a roar or a burp, prey getting soaked and slowed down from the stickiness and thickness, etc.
Kitsouille
???

Return to General Vore Discussion