"Benevolent" stomachs in good guys: an idea

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

"Benevolent" stomachs in good guys: an idea

Postby Miridium » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:40 pm

Was browsing and thought of an idea for a hero villain difference in digestive systems. How about the stomach of the good/nice guys were much less harmful to other good guys? Maybe if a fellow good guy was in their stomach, the stomach would be more like a hot tub for the guy. For example, maybe if Pit from Kid Icarus is eaten by Palutena, her stomach would be just that: a comfy bath. Sounds inviting to me. The stomach of good guys would still however, digest the bad guys in brutal fashion.

That's another thing I was thinking of: maybe the stomachs of the good guys only digest food and bad guys. Everyone else sits there comfortably.

What do you guys think?
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: "Benevolent" stomachs in good guys: an idea

Postby Darian » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:58 pm

Hmmmm... I like it, but this is kinda already done with fetish material. If people want to have things digest, or not digest, it's usually handwaved as 'control on part of the pred.'

Now, if you had a story or world based on this, that'd be something.

I kinda had an idea for an old story I never got around to writing. This evil demoness gets an angel delivered to her by her cult, but it turns out the angel is much stronger than anticipated, and a bit of a dom herself. She sucks out all the souls the demoness has stolen, reducing said demoness to a much less powerful form. The demoness now panics, as she's fairly certain she's going to be disintegrated or digested now, (Modified This could be a point for using your system.) but the angel gently re-assures her that she doesn't actually want the demoness to die... she'll just be keeping her soul, body and all inside her body until the demoness is ready to be change sides.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby Garz » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:55 pm

There are historical and mythical ideas to support this sort of thing.

From 'swords of evil's bane' to 'Only the pure of heart' to 'corrupts the good but does nothing bad in the hands of evil', there are a lot of tropes involving 'If you are good one thing happens, if you are evil a second thing happens'. So it could definitely work!

It could also be an inherent thing (Angels, demons, cursed/blessed by something) or a training thing (Maybe an order of heroic paladins does it, or maybe an evil set of cultists has the opposite).
Garz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby skorpio » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:21 pm

Really interesting idea. If you want to do something with it, go for it!
skorpio
New to the forum

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:23 am

Those are cool ideas, especially the sword of evil's bane. For my preferences, I'd make the good predators have weaker acid so they would be generally harmless to living beings, it could make them numb at worst (and let's keep out all the heat and lack of oxygen inside a stomach and assume the juices are the only threat). They would have a different diet and eat things that their stomach can break down and absorb more easily. The good guys could also eat a pill or get a shot that suppress their stomach acid so they can eat people, but only as a capture device. Or I could go with blessed/holy juices that harm evil people/creatures.
Kitsouille
???

Postby NagaRelic » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:37 am

And f you want some fun goofing off, imagine if an 'evil' guy eats someone alot and just, always digests them, then one day after something happens to make them question being evil, poof they suddenly can't digest innocent people
NagaRelic
New to the forum

Postby darthkomar » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:05 am

Had this idea, I consider it part of my main character Anson's canon, a good witch placed a curse/blessing on him that he couldn't digest anyone he cared about
darthkomar
Participator

Postby AlimentaryArtist » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:08 am

I like the idea of stomachs being stomachs, personally. For example my OC Asenath uses magic to shrink and eat people, she also uses magic to place wards on them so that they can survive a trip through her body, without them her body would do what it was designed to do. So, there's still a possibility of that scenario of having one person perfectly fine in her belly but having to watch the rest of her food digest. :D
AlimentaryArtist
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:52 am

100% yes with this idea. A heroic predator can also digest an evil predator to save the prey inside.
Jayezox
---

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:40 pm

AlimentaryArtist wrote:I like the idea of stomachs being stomachs, personally. For example my OC Asenath uses magic to shrink and eat people, she also uses magic to place wards on them so that they can survive a trip through her body, without them her body would do what it was designed to do. So, there's still a possibility of that scenario of having one person perfectly fine in her belly but having to watch the rest of her food digest. :D

Ok but I've seen power suits to survive a stomach and the pred having control over the strength of their digestion and prey having resistance to digestion but this is the first time I see a ward being mentioned and I feel so dumb right now. It's so simple yet so effective!
Kitsouille
???

Return to General Vore Discussion