Navel rings on human female preds

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Navel rings on human female preds

Postby GastricAztec » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:40 am

If you were going to get shrunk and swallowed by a normal sized human female pred, would you be more aroused if she had a navel ring?

Edit: I’m an amateur comic book artist, and I’m visualizing a scenario where a woman in a comic book story swallows someone. Would it be more visually appealing if she had a belly button ring?
Last edited by GastricAztec on Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Re: Naval rings on human female preds

Postby Satay » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:15 am

Hm no.. I guess? It does not change anything for me as a prey. :D
Feel free to check out my gallery -> https://aryion.com/g4/user/Satay ^^
Satay
New to the forum

Postby Birichino » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:21 am

Well, it's not really pertinent to the swallowing part. More of a teasing/body exploration factor.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Mad51 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:17 pm

I personally like it less for a number of reasons. Mostly because I know when a gut expands (in the case of pregnancy) skin splits - especially in the navel ring area. So that is usually going through my mind. I also like the concept of a deep navel representing the depth of gluttony. I just think to have the ring their impedes on that. I think some people equate the navel ring to the character being either 1) younger 2)bimbo-eque 3)spoiled 4)thinking they are still pretty or fit when they clearly aren't ---- I just don't think these things outway my original sentiments.
Mad51
Participator

Postby GastricAztec » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:59 am

madsci wrote:I personally like it less for a number of reasons. Mostly because I know when a gut expands (in the case of pregnancy) skin splits - especially in the navel ring area. So that is usually going through my mind. I also like the concept of a deep navel representing the depth of gluttony. I just think to have the ring their impedes on that. I think some people equate the navel ring to the character being either 1) younger 2)bimbo-eque 3)spoiled 4)thinking they are still pretty or fit when they clearly aren't ---- I just don't think these things outway my original sentiments.

I'm talking about in a comic book about shrink rays you would really think that far ahead to the point where you couldn't enjoy the comic if there was a navel ring?
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Navel rings on human female preds

Postby TheDarkStar » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:19 pm

I think I'd be a little more aroused by a naval ring since it adds an exotic flair to the scenario.
TheDarkStar
Somewhat familiar

Postby GastricAztec » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:37 pm

TheDarkStar wrote:I think I'd be a little more aroused by a naval ring since it adds an exotic flair to the scenario.

I’m glad we agree!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Scrumptious » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:36 am

I used to really like navel rings when they were less common. They seemed like a way the wearer could tell her audience: "look at my belly." To me it signaled that the wearer wanted me to look at her belly for a reason, and my vore-ish mind would fill in the reason why. Nowadays it's all so common that doesn't seem like people are using them in that sort of way any more.

I would advise you to only use a navel ring if:
a) you're going to make it a part of the story, or
b) use it as a subtle signal about what sort of person the wearer is.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nutritious » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:48 am

I think too that a navel ring would make sense for a belly dancer. the focus be on the belly as she would wobble and jiggle the wide hips and belly in a sexy way helping the prey sink down into her.
Id love to see that with a sexy curvy pred girl that has a ritual of belly dancing her prey down.
nutritious
Somewhat familiar

Postby LuluLuigi » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:43 pm

If done right it could make me aroused like nipples ring :-D
A blue and white Luigi , nothing more ^w^!
LuluLuigi
New to the forum

Postby 157and493 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:33 pm

If it is on a human female predator then I will enjoy it no matter what it is... Unless it is a penis.
157and493
Participator

Postby Slappy » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:29 pm

I'd say no, but that's just because I don't really like piercings at all.
Slappy
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion