Looking for a Giantess Vore Story!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Looking for a Giantess Vore Story!

Postby iWasFrozenToday » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:38 am

Okay so I’m looking for a story that I am 100% sure was on this website in the gallery somewhere. Last time I read it, it was either very early this year or late last year. It has oral vore, anal vore, crush, digestion, onomatopoeia, animal vore (dog), aaand scat. I have no idea how I even found this gem. Lost as quickly as it was discovered.

From what I can remember, it was about a giantess who was re-visiting a friend of hers. It was mentioned that the giantess was only wearing a dress with nothing under. I think green and/or a spotted pattern was mentioned. 8 or 10 feet tall, maybe bigger. There’s a tiny bit of backstory where it’s explained that she wears the dress alone because it’s all that’s left in her wardrobe that fits her. Anyway, she’s visiting her friend who has a son and a daughter. They went to either high school or college together. The friend also has multiple dogs.

The first death in the story is one of the dogs unknowingly being sat upon. I think the son and daughter go down at the same time, one being ov’d and one being av’d. Simultaneously or at least a very short time apart. At the point the friend still doesn’t suspect anything. (There’s also a chance that the giantess actually tricked the boy into getting eaten by her (ov) by teasing that he could get the dog back from her stomach if he just crawled right in, but I might be thinking of another story.) I THINKK another dog dies, eaten this time, and the giantess whose name I wish I could remember goes to a dog park and does a whole lot of eating and crushing. There’s this particular part where the giantess sits (again, unknowingly) on a couple while they’re on the bench, “Now closer than they ever were before” after the crush was the way it was described or at least very similarly. The last event I remember is the giantess going to reunite with her friend again and at that point I stopped reading for reasons I can’t fully remember. I’m not sure if I was even halfway done with the story!

Ughhh and it doesn’t help that I didn’t have an account her back then. I was an unregistered lurker who read stories here in incognito and then moved on, already planning to return another time. Finally, I think the title might have been something like “Visiting an old friend” or “A visit to (or from) an old friend” but I can’t even be sure if that’s true anymore. It’s been such a long while...

I have searched tag after tag only to be have 40-80 pages to comb through, and comb I did, MULTIPLE TIMES on some tags, and yet it still remains hidden from my eyes. If anyone has any leads, please share! Even if you think it’s the most weak or vague thing ever, it might count towards something! Of course, if this story is found, it will be posted here for all to read for themselves if they choose to do so!
iWasFrozenToday
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion