Vote on Chaos's Next Story

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Which story will I write?

Poll ended at Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:09 pm

1) Neighbour from Hell or Heaven
11%
2) My Perverted Girlfriend
5%
3) Disenchanted Sex Toy
4%
4) BatGulped
2%
5) Mother-In-Law Reboot
5%
6) The Relationship
4%
7) Big Boy
8%
8 ) Farmhand
12%
9) Summer Punishment
13%
10) Mama’s Special Treat
18%
11) Bachelorette Party
13%
12) Dragon Mama
7%

Total votes : 131

Vote on Chaos's Next Story

Postby Chaos » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:09 pm

Hello to my readers new and old! For the last year or so I’ve been focusing on commissions, bringing the crazy ideas of others to life and earning a little money on the side. In that time, I’ve come up with a lot of different ideas of my own that I’ve been dying to write. After a little bit of burn out, I’m back in the writing spirit and while I’m going to keep on doing commissions, I’m also going to find time for my own ideas. However, I have a tiny problem. I have way, way too many ideas and picking just one has been difficult. Just when I start on one story another idea comes to me and I find myself struggling to focus. Anyone that knows me online knows I have the attention span of a hungry pred in a room full of yummy, subservient prey.

Here is where you come in. I’ve created a poll of the many different ideas on my mind right now, all of which I’d love nothing better than to write. You, my reader, get to pick which ones you’d like to see and that’s what I’ll write. Nothing gets me more focused then giving other people stories they will enjoy. The stories I want to do range in different themes, with different kinks so there should be something for everyone.

Please vote, if you enjoy my writing this is your chance to get your kind of story written. Thank you on and keep on reading!

1) Neighbour from Hell or Heaven (tags: Mini-giantess, F/F, domination, vore, willing, safe)
Summary: A love affair between a teen and her twelve-foot neighbour gets heated when the mini-giantess wants to fully taste her young love.

2) My Perverted Girlfriend (Tags: M/F, ?/F, vore, willing)
Summary: When a guy’s girlfriend is obsessed with being devoured alive and when nothing will change her mind, he’ll help her live out her fantasy.

3) Disenchanted Sex Toy (Tags: Cartoon Disenchantment, F/F, micro, unbirth, vore)
Summary: When Princess Bean comes home to the castle after a long night at the bar nothing helps her relax more than her fairy vibrator.

4) BatGulped (Tags: Batman, M/F, soft vore, safe vore)
Summary: I haven’t read any stories with Batman eating anyone, so I figured I’d write one. Everyone’s favorite villain Harley gets devoured by the Caped Crusader.

5) Mother-In-Law Reboot (Tags: F/M, micro, BBW, unbirth, soft vore)
Summary: I’ll return to my old story Mother-In-Law, bringing brand new ideas and sexy fun between the mature BBW Lynette and her tiny son-in-law. Read the original stories here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/262210 https://aryion.com/g4/view/263026
https://aryion.com/g4/view/263507

6) The Relationship (Tags: F/M, vore, willing, sex)
Summary: A sequel to The Hook Up, this will explore where Aaron and Karina go after she swallowed him on what was supposed to be a one-night stand. Can a relationship work when one person has to eat the other? First story here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/442714

7) Big Boy (Tags: M/FFF, underage, vore, cock vore, willing)
Summary: A giant thirteen-year-old boy learns that the tiny women around him are fascinated with his giant body and getting inside it. All the women around him can’t resist indulging their perverted desires with him.

8 ) Farmhand (Tags: M/F, F/F, feral pred, bestiality, vore, anal vore)
Summary: A couple of horny girls go to a farm to experience sex and being devoured by farm animals. Pure smut with this one.

9) Summer Punishment (Tags: F/F, BBW, micro, farting, smothering, sitting, anal vore)
Summary: As punishment, a teen is forced to become the ass toy of a fat older woman that enjoys nothing more than having her tiny body shoved up against her gassy asshole.

10) Mama’s Special Treat (Tags: F/M, F/F, underage prey, vore, safe vore)
Summary: A young preteen is embarrassed by his mother who loves nothing more than to feel him squirming around in her stomach. She won’t stop eating him, not even when he has a female friend from school over.

11) Bachelorette Party (Tag: F/M, micro, vore, unbirth)
Summary: When a tiny male stripper is sent to a bachelorette party, he never expected that it would be for his soon to be step-mother.

12)
Dragon Mama (Tags: F/M, underage, dragon woman, anthro, BBW, unbirth, vore)
Summary: A human adopted by a big, friendly dragon soon discovers why he never should have ignored her warning to leave their home while she’s in heat or maybe ignoring her was the best thing for both of them.

Please vote every one, your opinions matter
Last edited by Chaos on Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Donnie: Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?
Frank: Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
-Donnie Darko
Chaos
The 19th Angel

Re: Vote on Chaos's Next Story

Postby shortprey20 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:02 pm

So our votes are just for what gets written first correct? Because holy hell I want to read all of these!
shortprey20
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chaos » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:33 am

shortprey20 wrote:So our votes are just for what gets written first correct? Because holy hell I want to read all of these!

I don't plan on writing them all but they are all stories I've been considering doing for a while. I'll do the one with the most votes right away and probably two or three of the ones I like the most or got a lot of votes. So your vote counts even if the story doesn't win ^_^
-Donnie Darko
Chaos
The 19th Angel

Postby shortprey20 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:10 pm

Well darn! I was hoping we would get all of these goodies =p Looking forward to what you end up writing, with a clear hope that its at least one of the two ideas I cast my vote on =p
shortprey20
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chaos » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:34 pm

We have a Winner! Mama's Special Treat got the most votes and will be written next. I want to thank everyone so much for voting. It means so much that so many people voiced their opinions about which of my stories they want to see. Every vote counted and I want everyone to know that just because your choice wasn't picked that doesn't mean that story is going to be forgotten. I'm going to try getting more of these stories out in the coming weeks but look for Mama's Special Treat very soon. If you like sexy, sweet, hungry mamas then you'll really enjoy this story.
-Donnie Darko
Chaos
The 19th Angel

Return to General Vore Discussion