What is your ideal pred/prey like?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: What is your ideal pred/prey like?

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:38 am

My ideals? Okay~ :D I am have few of them...
- Preds.
1. This is blonde bishounen guy, who is cruel and playful with his prey, like Guildias, huhu~
2. Kind bishoujo lady, who will to cuddle ya in her stomach~
3. Predator, who can willingly keep ya in stomach/belly :D Personal fave!
- Prey.
1. Young, flat-chested, small/short in height, human blonde with yellow or blue eyes, kind personality. Unwilling or not, i am dont care.
2. Human prey who is will be vored, i am not such care about consent.
3. Someone who is very much willing to be devoured, and will hug inside :D Fave as always!
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Flatheaddog » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:23 pm

For a pred I like them tall and irritable, and just a little pushy. I love when they act coy about their ability to eat people and tease and hint about it. Physically, I like brown, black and colored hair and I enjoy them either slightly muscular or a little chubby.

For prey I prefer them short, skinny and very cute. If they're nervous and shy all the better.
Flatheaddog
Been posting for a bit

Postby BeautifulBad9 » Fri May 08, 2020 1:49 pm

favourite pred, snakes and future preds. (look up the latter)

favourite prey

female
athletic, slim
preferably willing (to put up a fight)
submissive (slightly)
and most importantly delicious
char https://rp.aryion.com/profile/thehunger well that's the main one, alt list is a general mess tbh

feel free to pm
BeautifulBad9
Been posting for a bit

Postby xXxBadxApplexXx » Mon May 18, 2020 12:44 am

My ideal preds are human, and chubby or fat. I really love a sadistic pred. Like. Not only do they not care that digestion is painful and fatal for the prey, they actively enjoy it.
xXxBadxApplexXx
Been posting for a bit

Postby VorishHorish » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:16 am

I like non-sapient feral preds, preferably foxes and canines; it would great if they get gassy when they’re done with you.

My favorite preys are unwilling who fight till the end.
You just got Bruhed
VorishHorish
Somewhat familiar

Postby RiskyBoomer » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:07 am

Pred: Tall, Overweight women/futas and Femboys

Prey: Anyone over 18
RiskyBoomer
New to the forum

Postby JediPadawanJess » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:12 pm

Pred:

Male only
Humanoid with fangs, claws, and other predatory features
Huge, sexy, and buff to add to intimidation factor
Sentient ferals and anthros included
Dominant yet protective
Big eater type

Prey:

Female only
Human, demi, or anthro
Small and curvy
Submissive
Nervous to willing
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby transgo » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:15 am

pred:
female humanoid
futa(both are fine, just throwing it out there)
smaller then me
personality
little bit of a cruel side
teachers or business people
curvy/chubby
not afraid to show of said curves
18-40
dom

prey:
larger then me
female humanoid
curvy if possible, or anywhere between chubby and ssbbw
has a prey in their belly(f/f/f, or voreception)
18-38 years old
sub

(please PM if you want to rp with that)
transgo
New to the forum

Postby 21Olya21 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:23 pm

As for prey, for me the ideal pred is a snake, frog and plant.

The prey is a girl of normal build.
21Olya21
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lorelei » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:01 am

Depends on the constellation for my fantasies and scenarios. When it comes to female Preds, I love characters that look cute and harmless and where you can't see that these dangerous Alpha Preds are. Especially great when the Prey are very proud or male beings or warriors (but female proud warriors also go) who think that they are superior to most "weak" women or that such a small, slim, weak, sweet woman does not threaten them.

I also love setting traps and cunning or nasty surprises when the cute little women turn out to be powerful goddesses or dark monster girls :twisted: . Female Preds which, like Venus flytraps, lure Prey, who is superior in direct combat, into a sweet tempting trap, I also think it's great. Although this is not just a metaphor, because I also love plant preds or plant monster girls who are physically very weak or vulnerable, but have strong suction Venus fly traps or flowers mouth which are also very tough and full of paralyzing poison or sticky liquid.

As a (mostly unwilling) Prey for such female Preds, I like almost everything, depending on the motive, Vore skills, taste or desire of the Pred. This goes from small animals and mystical beings like birds, cats and fairies to big ones like horses, lions, nymphs, mermaids, animal men, magicians, elves and of course human women and men. Very large beings, which are often alpha Preds themselves, such as whales, dinosaurs (such as the Tyranosaurus Rex), giants or dragons are also devoured.

In contrast to many here, I also love object vores very much and I like it when female Preds devour inanimate things or make them disappear (under her skirt). Also goes from small things like oranges, cakes, knives, pens, branches, flowers and toys to very large things like trees, cars, tanks, planes, trains and ships.
Lorelei
Somewhat familiar

Postby TrashTierThrowaway » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:51 am

Very much depends on if I'm the one that's the prey or if it's someone else.

If it's someone else, I prefer the pred to be more on the cruel, domineering side. Especially if the prey is someone I either dislike, or a character that's overly confident 'cause I think it adds to the humiliation.

If I'm the prey, though, I prefer the pred to be more caring and kind. Still very much someone dominant who enjoys teasing, eating and generally having her way with me, but with a more motherly and empathic side.

In both cases I very much prefer the pred to be female (femboy preds are also good, but I just don't like masculine male preds), definitely on the thicc side in both cases.
Also, them being very unapologetic in their vorish ways (that, and being shamelessly gassy) is kind of a must.

Oh, and I'd prefer the pred to be either of the same size as the prey, or slightly bigger.
TrashTierThrowaway
New to the forum

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion