Anyone have, or has played Lego Worlds? Vore thought related

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Anyone have, or has played Lego Worlds? Vore thought related

Postby N-Mario » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:22 pm

I was wondering if it's possible to mod Lego Worlds to a point where you can get the shark to swallow the character. As I'm sure in legit terms the shark for whatever reason can NOT eat/swallow characters, even though the actual Lego toy shark CAN do that. From what I can tell from videos, all you can do with it is obtain the shark, ride it on its back, and perhaps follow you on land, i think. Though I don't know what happens if something attacks it, since I don't have the game. But I would be REALLY impressed if someone made a scenario in this game where you could get eaten/swallowed by it either by bad intentions, or to let them ride inside the shark somehow.
I also remember seeing a video where your shark could go sleeping, and when it happened it was on land. So perhaps a scenario where the shark could swallow your character, and get it to do belly pats as it does its sleep state? While this happens, you could struggle indefinitely in the shark. Sort of like a scenario in Atari Adventure, but with the shark this time. Of course this is just an idea.
Again, I don't have the game, or have no knowledge whether it can be modded or not. but scenarios like these, I would love to see happen. :)
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Re: Anyone have, or has played Lego Worlds? Vore thought rel

Postby Datstrudel » Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:20 am

I've played Lego worlds. I'm not sure if this mod could be made, but the game allows you to place individual Lego bricks, so it'd probably be possible to build giant people/animals to go inside of and explore. It may take a while though.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion