voring of a hammer-space pred

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

voring of a hammer-space pred

Postby withoutrythm » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:08 pm

what would happen if a non hammer-space pred vored a hammer-space pred who had already eaten her fill ?
withoutrythm
New to the forum

Re: voring of a hammer-space pred

Postby Miridium » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:39 pm

withoutrythm wrote:what would happen if a non hammer-space pred vored a hammer-space pred who had already eaten her fill ?

I suppose nothing different really. The hammerspace would be conserved.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VincentShadowScale » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:42 pm

what's more fun imo would be if a normal pred ate a hammerspace pred. Then after gurgling away the other pred the hammerspace would break and all of her meals would suddenly bloat up the first pred to a huge degree
VincentShadowScale
Been posting for a bit

Postby Doku » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:07 pm

There's a lovely scene in the Life of Brian on just this subject (It is not lovely. It's gorey as hell. Do not look it up unless you want to see exactly what you think of when I say that).
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Siuddithsi » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:18 am

Latroma wrote:There's a lovely scene in the Life of Brian on just this subject ...[list=][list=][/list][/list]).

I couldn't remember it in "Life of Brian". I searched for "Monty python Vore" several times and all I could find was Mr. Creosote vomiting in "The Meaning of Life". But I did find "Monty's Python".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJVt7mnZJo4
Siuddithsi
---

Postby night22 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:15 am

VincentShadowScale wrote:what's more fun imo would be if a normal pred ate a hammerspace pred. Then after gurgling away the other pred the hammerspace would break and all of her meals would suddenly bloat up the first pred to a huge degree

That's how I imagined it. I can't see the hammerspace being conserved if the one with it dies.
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:43 am

Isn't Kirby pretty much hammer space, or am I wrong? So you could like do the scenario of K.Dedede eating Kirby who has a mouthful of things.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Return to General Vore Discussion