How small are you in your vore fantasies?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: How small are you in your vore fantasies?

Postby foxfun » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:53 pm

I don't really like same size. As long as there is a big size difference, me being small or the pred being big are both ok.
foxfun
New to the forum

Postby 32n59Deleted » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:20 pm

I shouldn't be big enough to create a "bowling ball" belly look when the pred eats me. I shouldn't create any more than the tiny temporary bulge in the stomach you see IRL in people who have just eaten a huge meal. I shouldn't be big to the point where my pred is uncomfortable moving around - I want her to maybe know there's a suffering victim in there but also be able to ignore me and go about her daily routine as normal. Since I DO want to enjoy some fantasy, I'd like to not be so cramped that that's all I'm thinking of - I want a belly environment where I can do the cartoon thing and be just big enough I can beat on the sides of her stomach walls and MAYBE get her attention, but tiny enough where I can feel powerless at the sheer size of the stomach.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HowManyMoreTimes » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:28 pm

I like to be 5" tall and have a normal/tall human male as the predator, just small enough to fit comfortably in his hand or in his mouth. Alternatively, being my normal size and having a giant as the predator is just as fun.
Ultra Violet, Vibrating at High Frequency <3
HowManyMoreTimes
Been posting for a bit

Postby djaccent » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:55 pm

⁹ to 12 inches for me to make a small bulge
djaccent
Been posting for a bit

Postby KKtheneko » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:17 pm

Same size, my fantasy pred is a lamia so it’s pretty much like the tail is one large sleeping bag
KKtheneko
Been posting for a bit

Postby OppaiAngel » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:11 pm

Anywhere from 2 feet tall to same size. I like my prey the same way.
OppaiAngel#0304 on Discord.
OppaiAngel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ProfessorET » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:21 pm

Full size (I am exclusively into being prey :lol: ), but sometimes Barbie doll sized, just seems like the ideal size to be picked up and played around with by a hot pred babe.
ProfessorET
Been posting for a bit

Postby djaccent » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:27 pm

6 to 12 inches either swallowed feet first or eaten piece by piece in some kind of food.
djaccent
Been posting for a bit

Postby fixated1 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:21 am

Birichino wrote:Well, it's all relative, but I should fit easily enough into a pred's mouth that I can be moved around or even turn around inside.

This is pretty much exactly what I came to say. About one inch to a human woman is my preferred size. If the predator is giant, I want to be around the same difference just scaled up. I'm not interested in planet-sized predators or super tiny micros. Maybe because I've never tried it, but I do like the predator to be able to interact with and taste the prey.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CutenessOverlord » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:23 am

Am usually sized around 5 millimeters tall (0.16in).
I kind of love seeing the world from such a different angle. ~

When it comes to vore, I kind of feel like the bigger compared to me the predator is, the better it is. It's like a whole new world to explore in here. ~
I don't mind low difference in sizes when it comes to preds. If it can swallow me, then it's fine, no matter the size difference, an adventure is still an adventure. :3
Kyah! ♫
I'm just a genderless micro halfling! Half-Human, Half-Gryphon! ♥
(And my size is somewhere between 0.05mm and 1cm, depending on your imagination.)
CutenessOverlord
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jamjo » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:36 am

In my fantasies, I project myself into other characters and currently love it most when "my" predator is big enough to fit me down their throat with only some stretching at most (unless its a snake, blob, or similar creature). It doesn't matter if I'm fantasizing about being something smaller or bigger or the same size as myself as long as that size relationship is there :3 I like to imagine being at least somewhat filling for my pred, and being in a somewhat more realistic take on vore (madness and lunacy, I know, but it's how me brain werk) just to make it more personally relatible and easier to imagine happening whether to me or another creature.

My size preference is pretty much the same for when i'm playing (or on occasion just relating to in story/art) a pred
Jamjo
Participator

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:49 am

Same/similar size, heh :gulp:
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NotTadpole » Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:57 am

In my fantasies, I usually see myself as being small enough to fit in the palm of my predator's hand. Sometimes, however, I go for being as tall as their knee or waist instead of being a micro. Either way, I almost always prefer being significantly smaller than my pred, it's just a matter of how much.
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby ammocave » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:34 am

djaccent wrote:6 to 12 inches either swallowed feet first or eaten piece by piece in some kind of food.

yes, something like that for me. :-D :-D
Last edited by ammocave on Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
ammocave
New to the forum

Postby pendingdele02h206hg2 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:22 pm

As mentioned it usually depends on the pred. I'd be comfortable around 4-5 inches tall. Some preds thinks that's too big, other think that's to small.
pendingdele02h206hg2
Been posting for a bit

Postby MeatsBackOnTheMenuBoys » Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:10 pm

It depends on my mood. Sometimes I'm someone the size of an ant, sometimes I'm a life-sized naked, bloated person who barely fits down the throat of a life-sized snow leopard.
MeatsBackOnTheMenuBoys
Been posting for a bit

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:54 pm

As a person that is pretty much exclusively pred, I tend to prefer being average to giant size in my vore fantasies. That being said though sometimes I like to imagine myself as a shota pred, which I guess count as "small".
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby JettCabino » Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:23 am

Any size. I like being exactly stomach sized or bigger preferably, but whatever gets me in for a harsh churn and a trip to the porcelain throne for my pred.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion