How small are you in your vore fantasies?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

How small are you in your vore fantasies?

Postby justinrpg » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:56 pm

When it comes to you being eaten, how small are you when you get eaten? Are you a shrunken man, maybe an inch tall? Or are you normal size, and your preds are giant dragons or something?

What is your size when you typically get eaten in vore? You do not have to say exact measurements, it can also be in relation to your preds like in my example below.

When it comes to vore, I am usually just small enough to fit down the pred's throat. I am usually not any smaller than that unless we are dealing with a scene where the pred wants me to digest faster or the goal is to digest me faster or to make it harder for me to make the pred to be aware that I am in her stomach and harder for her to throw me up if I do. In that case I am half that size or even smaller.

For preds that are big enough to swallow me at my normal size, they just swallow me at my normal size. It does not matter how big they are, or how big their stomach is, I do not get any bigger just to accommodate. They still swallow me at my normal size. A perfect example is the Sapphire Weapon from Final Fantasy 7, that thing most likely has a stomach big enough to fit a Junon (city in Final Fantasy 7) in it, but I am still normal size when she swallows me. All that does is make for a super quick digestion (under two minutes). Just look at a video of the Sapphire Weapon attacking Junon and then look at a video of Tifa running to the end of the cannon and see how small a human is compared to the Sapphire Weapon.

The only exception to the normal size rule is Lugia. He is big enough to swallow me at my normal size but sometimes I am shrunken when I get eaten by him. This is usually only when he is going to throw me up into Black Kyurem's mouth so that he can swallow me next. I would then just be small enough to fit down Black Kyurem's throat when Lugia swallows me so that Black Kyurem can swallow me afterwards.

What size are you typically when you get eaten?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: How small are you in your vore fantasies?

Postby N-Mario » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:02 pm

I am regular size, and my favorite predators are bigger than me.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby GastricAztec » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:15 pm

I'm one centimeter to an inch tall, and swallowed by cute human girls.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby HungryNacho » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:34 pm

depends on my mood, I don't mind any size really ranging from extremely tiny to normal size. like sometimes I'm in a macro/micro mood sometimes I in a same size mood. for preds, they can be giant or the same size I like both. all though being tiny usually mean you get lots more room in the tummy so maybe I prefer that I don't know.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ezunbiirth » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:20 pm

I like the idea of a Pred shrinking you to just below an inch. Small enough that there is no stomach indentation and she barely feels you. Her being dissatisfied that she can't feel you is a plus.
Ezunbiirth
New to the forum

Postby FanficFetishist » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:36 pm

It's not so much how small I am, its how fat my predators are.
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ShadesofBlack » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:14 pm

A lot of my fantasies are same-size shenanigans, and I'm generally the pred or observer, but when shrinking comes into play ideally I like for the little ones to get to between 3 to 6 inches (8 to 15 cm). I want someone I can still hold and feel and feel the touch and companionship of, especially if we're talking romantic/sexual vore. Having someone's affection and eagerness to please, and being able to safely please them in return appeals, especially if I am a gentle giantess for multiple small ones. And if the small ones should want some domination play, I certainly want to be able to satisfy that craving without too much risk of really hurting them! :gulp:
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby cranberryknights1 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:22 am

It varies but most times I am only a couple of inches. Depends on the fantasy though as I have quite a few where I am normal sized and they consume me regardless with ease.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby Eznam » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:32 am

Same size, all the time. There might be slight height difference of a couple of feet but it's still regular old same size. There's also some mallet space shenanigans but that's just preference.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 157and493 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:42 am

Just small enough to the point where, if I was any bigger, I might be uncomfortable to swallow whole.
157and493
Participator

Postby Birichino » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:07 am

Well, it's all relative, but I should fit easily enough into a pred's mouth that I can be moved around or even turn around inside.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Wolfsage » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:13 am

I'm never in them I'm merely an observer.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tilalumtar » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:41 am

It differs, but definitely most of the time I am half of my normal size and the female preds are the size of an average human woman.

I am mostly into same-size, thus that's the typical size difference between me and the predator.
(In some situations I may also be smaller, like the size of the hand or even smaller, fitting inside the palm, but anything less than that is somewhat a turn-off, likewise with me being more than two times bigger than the pred.)

But most of the time, as I said: Same-Size it is!
I am in love with history and humans in general.
Hope that provides enough information to understand my mindset. Thank you. I like you. Have a nice day.
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Scrumptious » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:52 am

157and493 wrote:Just small enough to the point where, if I was any bigger, I might be uncomfortable to swallow whole.

Essentially this.
I want the experience to be comfortable for my pred, but I want to be as big as possible within that restriction. I figure 1cm/half inch to an 2.x/inch is probably the realistic upper limit for that, but since vore essentially has to neglect some realism to begin with, it's not too big of a deal to compromise on the comfort realism too. As such, I think of myself as 1-2 inches tall, compared to a normal-size (or slightly taller) woman.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CFTS » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am

Normal sized and bigger preds.;)
CFTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:45 pm

In my own writing and RP, I'm my standard size, no multipliers/percentages applied.

Of course, heels add inches to height, but don't add anything else.

My predators are usually capable of swallowing me whole without trouble; whether they're larger than I am, smaller or no difference in size depends on the predator. Femmes/ladies fair can be shorter, taller or roughly the same height but that makes little difference.

I don't really do micro/macro, though some predators are already much larger without modifications and that to me is just being larger.

Like, a cockatrice for example is no less than double my height, four times the mass. And loud.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:33 pm

I am typically of similar size to the characters i am eating, or i am eating numerous prey at once to equal my size.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xXxBadxApplexXx » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:46 am

I like everything from me being a petite human woman eaten by an average-sized man/ slightly tall woman, to like a 1:6 prey/pred ratio. Anything smaller than that and I'm like... Y tho?
xXxBadxApplexXx
Been posting for a bit

Postby CandySquirrel » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:02 am

I'm of perfectly normal size for a squirrel
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/23336582/
CandySquirrel
Somewhat familiar

Postby AlimentaryArtist » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:47 pm

Guess it depends on the pred. Generally speaking I like to be small enough to reasonably fit down their throat but large enough that their belly would be kind of a snug fit. :gulp:
AlimentaryArtist
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion