Ideal RWBY vore scenario

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Ideal RWBY vore scenario

Postby Bellyl0ver » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:39 pm

What would your ideal scenario and set up for a RWBY themed vore story/comic be? I’m not talking about an exact premise, just a possible set up and scenario. I stated one before; but I’ll state another one as an example. One of the Faunus characters (Blake, Velvet,etc.) state that they’re a quarter snake Faunus which makes them capable of swallowing large objects or people whole. This grabs the attention of another character(can be anyone) who approaches them in privacy and ask them to eat them because of their vore fetish. This can go any way, but this is my idea of a good set up.
Bellyl0ver
Somewhat familiar

Re: Ideal RWBY vore scenario

Postby Polski » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:27 am

Well I always thought of mouse faunus being small and being eaten by Blake or Kali.
Polski
New to the forum

Postby CadenGallic » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:44 pm

Anything that doesn't involve Jaune.
CadenGallic
New to the forum

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:46 am

Jaune is too pure for being vore or voring. Had one scenario in mind... but it's going in a fic, so I'll only give a snippet.

Ruby stared up at the gaping maw looming over her. Crescent Rose lay on her bed, along with her cloak. "Are you sure about this...?" she asked and the maw closed, revealing the face of the Faunus standing in front of her.

"Ruby, if I wasn't sure, we wouldn't be doing this. I'm letting you keep your underwear at the very least, right?" he asked and she glanced at her combat dress.

"Yeah... I..." she stopped as he lunged, taking her entire upper body into his throat in one swoop. Her immediate reaction was to panic. She was being EATEN. Something was EATING HER. Then she felt his hand on her back, what little of it wasn't in his mouth. He wasn't patting, petting or stroking. Simply resting his hand there. Reassuring her. Then his Aura flowed into her. This is how predatory Faunus like him swallowed prey whole. They could use their Aura to calm their prey. In this situation, it was only slightly different. He wasn't calming his food. He was calming his friend. She felt her feet leave the ground, felt gravity shift, and felt him take two great swallows. First her legs up to the knees, then her feet and she slid slowly down his tight throat into his tight belly. She could barely move around inside him, but despite the stinging acids clinging to her skin, she was safe. They stung but they didn't burn. He wasn't going to digest her. He was, however, digesting her underwear. She screamed and thrashed, punching and kicking at the roof of his stomach to make him let her out. NOW.

Lemme know what ya'll think.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Bellyl0ver » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:53 pm

ArcaneSigil wrote:Jaune is too pure for being vore or voring. Had one scenario in mind... but it's going in a fic, so I'll only give a snippet.

Ruby stared up at the gaping maw looming over her. Crescent Rose lay on her bed, along with her cloak. "Are you sure about this...?" she asked and the maw closed, revealing the face of the Faunus standing in front of her.

"Ruby, if I wasn't sure, we wouldn't be doing this. I'm letting you keep your underwear at the very least, right?" he asked and she glanced at her combat dress.

"Yeah... I..." she stopped as he lunged, taking her entire upper body into his throat in one swoop. Her immediate reaction was to panic. She was being EATEN. Something was EATING HER. Then she felt his hand on her back, what little of it wasn't in his mouth. He wasn't patting, petting or stroking. Simply resting his hand there. Reassuring her. Then his Aura flowed into her. This is how predatory Faunus like him swallowed prey whole. They could use their Aura to calm their prey. In this situation, it was only slightly different. He wasn't calming his food. He was calming his friend. She felt her feet leave the ground, felt gravity shift, and felt him take two great swallows. First her legs up to the knees, then her feet and she slid slowly down his tight throat into his tight belly. She could barely move around inside him, but despite the stinging acids clinging to her skin, she was safe. They stung but they didn't burn. He wasn't going to digest her. He was, however, digesting her underwear. She screamed and thrashed, punching and kicking at the roof of his stomach to make him let her out. NOW.

Lemme know what ya'll think.

Not bad. Very creative scene. Though I feel it should have some context.
Bellyl0ver
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bellyl0ver » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:11 am

Oh, I just thought of another one. What originally started as Neo attempting to hold Ruby in her belly for ransom has turned into the two secretly dating and sneaking out every night to spend time together, Ruby in Neo’s belly of course.
Bellyl0ver
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bellyl0ver » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:56 pm

Just thought of another one, again. Nora is pregnant with Ren’s child and has been experiencing severe pregnancy cravings. When several of her friends come to visit(for say, a baby shower or something) she decideds to eat them.
Bellyl0ver
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bellyl0ver » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:51 pm

And another one: Before Cinder joined, Salem punishes a former minion by swallowing them whole and digesting them. Years later after noticing Emerald failing a task, she contemplates eating her as well.
Bellyl0ver
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bellyl0ver » Fri May 22, 2020 8:56 pm

I just thought of another, and it’s good.
Salem makes a truce with Oz and his group, she’ll let humanity live in peace, but only if she can keep team RWBY and do whatever she wants with them. Oz reluctantly agrees and the he girls are taken to Salem. Then Salem would either eat and digest them into sentient fat for her to torment for all eternity, or unbirth them so that she can have a new brood of children. I’m suprised no one has used that concept before. The villain agreeing to stop being evil if they get to eat the main characters, and the faction the MCs fight for agree and dump them on the baddie’s doorstep. Seriously, why has no one written something like this yet?!
Bellyl0ver
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chatin » Sat May 23, 2020 4:19 am

Guess I'm the only one that imagined a character getting abused and mutilated by a grim huh...
Chatin
New to the forum

Postby Bellyl0ver » Sat May 23, 2020 1:59 pm

Chatin wrote:Guess I'm the only one that imagined a character getting abused and mutilated by a grim huh...

Got a scenario to share, by all means please do.
Bellyl0ver
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bellyl0ver » Fri May 29, 2020 8:37 pm

Anyone else interested in sharing, or is it just gonna be me rambling when something comes to mind?
Bellyl0ver
Somewhat familiar

Postby Phorcyz19 » Fri May 29, 2020 9:44 pm

I just wanna be captured and gobbled up by Robyn Hill
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby Bellyl0ver » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:58 pm

Not enough Robyn pred going around. Nice one.
Bellyl0ver
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion