What birds to you want to be eaten by?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What birds to you want to be eaten by?

Postby justinrpg » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:08 pm

Right now, I am going through a huge bird pred phase. Birds are lethal predators. Because birds fly, they must be light as possible. Because of this, they have very efficient digestive systems. They can digest you in a hurry. I would only survive 30 minutes in a bird's stomach at my usual size for vore. Make me smaller, and that time is reduced. It is because of the fact that birds have such an efficient digestive system is what is attracting me to bird preds.

So now I raise the question. What birds to you want to be eaten by?

It can be fictional birds or real birds. I would prefer people to name at least one real bird so that this thread does not get overrun by fictional birds—especially if people are naming mainly fictional birds. If you have no real birds that you want to be eaten by, then that is fine, just say so. If there is a real bird that you want to be eaten by, try to come out of hiding about it. I know that some people judge if you have an animal pred, but do not let that stop you from telling what birds you want to be eaten by.

Me, birds that I want to be eaten by:

Fictional Birds: Moltres, Articuno, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Yveltal, Dr. Animo's mutated Seagull, Varodurumon, Gilda (from My Little Pony), Mati (Corrvo's anthro bird art), Anthro Red-Winged Blackbird (my cat Fursona's husband)

Real Birds: Field Sparrow, Peregrine Falcon, and almost any songbird.

However, Gilda is technically a bird, but her digestive system is probably not birdlike.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: What birds to you want to be eaten by?

Postby Pony32 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:58 pm

A pelican would be great with the pouch.
Pony32
New to the forum

Postby GBBG » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:28 pm

Bird preds are my favorite.

I love large Larus gulls, the golden eagle (and eagles/birds of prey in general), seabirds, corvids and long necked birds like herons cormorants and anhingas.

I prefer to watch rather than participate, due to likelihood of death...

But I would enjoy being eaten by Claire, my Phoenix OC. She is a non fatal predator.
Writing a vore novel. Check out an excerpt over in work to be shared!
GBBG
Participator

Postby HungryNacho » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:42 pm

Maybe Owls because they are so cute I guess or maybe a hawk or falcon because they look cool. as for fictional birds maybe Mordecai from regular show maybe I don't know why just randomly came to my head for some reason I'm weird. Also, Rowlet from pokemon and its evolutions would probably be a cute pred. also bird human hybrids would be an interesting predator as well probably the thing I'd most prefer to be eaten by, but I didn't know if hybrids count but if they do that's probably what I'd choose the most.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:21 pm

Hmmm...

Rare Birds of Prey: Phoenix, Swooping Swallowtail (only about seven hundred of these left as of 2017-are not strangers to humanoid flesh)...

More common Birds of Prey: Pelican, Seagull, Crane (are endangered), Kingsparrow (endangered-relative of finches).

Common Birds of Prey back home: Cockatrice (the cockatrice back home are large enough to swallow people whole and will not hesitate to try either), Sukaremina (a close relative of the crane and as carnivorous as a cockatrice).

All of these birds have fairly lengthy esophageal passages; I actually prefer this when being swallowed, that there's some time between the swallow, and entry into the stomach, or complete entry, depending on size difference. I love the anticipation that ever increases with each push downwards towards the sphincter.

Somebody once told me that they had a continuous subconscious wet dream fantasy of being eaten by a vulture...
Vultures never go after living flesh if they can help it...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Tassie » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:35 pm

Pelicans and seagulls are amazing for this reason.
Tassie
Participator

Postby DrakeX » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:19 pm

fiction: Garudamon
non fiction: pelican
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NotAKakapo » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:02 am

Hoatzins are pretty rad. They've got a big crop for digesting vegetative matter.
NotAKakapo
New to the forum

Postby Eznam » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:52 am

Uh. Well I guess I don't want to be the 6th person to say pelican so I guess bearded vulture. They just eat bones like sword swallowers so I don't think soft vore is hard for them
[image=500]https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--DGthKTF7--/c_fill,fl_progressive,g_center,h_900,q_80,w_1600/hseadbxa2kps6thcjmbn.jpg[/image]
Last edited by Eznam on Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby fixated1 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:33 am

Beaks are sharp and scary so I generally have avoided birds as predators I fantasize about... until ponythroat posted that picture of a giant bird with a very appealing maw. Still, I've never put much thought into what kind of bird. Whatever has the biggest, squishiest tongue that could toy with me.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:34 am

Whichever is most hungry. That way I'll be making a difference.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby GBBG » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:59 pm

Tassie wrote:Pelicans and seagulls are amazing for this reason.

As is probably obvious from my avatar, I love seagulls. They're great at swallowing.
Writing a vore novel. Check out an excerpt over in work to be shared!
GBBG
Participator

Postby JimmyJoeIII » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:27 pm

Chocobo. o3o
JimmyJoeIII
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion