Comfort vore - opinions

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Comfort vore - opinions

Postby AkaiFenneku » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:07 pm

Do you ever use vore as a source of comfort? I know a lot of folks here, myself included, enjoy vore both sexually and nonsexually. But have you ever had a moment where you imagined a vore scenario in your head simply out of comfort? Like maybe you're going through rough times, or find yourself not feeling well physically/emotionally, and the thought of, idk, your favourite pred eating you and keeping you safe in their belly kind of eases the nasty thoughts away?

While I don't exclusively use vore as a source of comfort, I gotta admit that I have as of late. I would just do things like put on my headphones and listen to vore audios on YouTube or other pages to pretend I was in my favourite character's stomach, sometimes including ones that had voiceover on them that matched the character's voice (or in my case, a headcanon voice for them). Lately I've been going through really rough ups and downs and doing this has somewhat helped me cope with my situation-

Do any of you do similar things? Doesn't necessarily mean you listen to audios, maybe you write or draw, or roleplay with others, or just plainly use your imagination as is. I'd love to hear your thoughts-
Nightmare Fiction can be a love song if you're not a coward.
AkaiFenneku
Been posting for a bit

Postby jaggedjagd » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:16 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Comfort vore - opinions

Postby kagamichan » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:21 pm

Yeah, I tend to do this when I hit a low point in my moods. It just feels like a soft, temporary escape from whatever is bugging me.
kagamichan
Been posting for a bit

Postby HungryNacho » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:30 pm

yeah, I do that a lot when I'm in a bad mood or stressed I daydream about vore and imagine myself in a stomach.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby Birichino » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:48 pm

Maybe for boredom or loneliness, but never for anger.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby midnightisle » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:35 am

AkaiFenneku wrote:While I don't exclusively use vore as a source of comfort, I gotta admit that I have as of late. I would just do things like put on my headphones and listen to vore audios on YouTube or other pages to pretend I was in my favourite character's stomach, sometimes including ones that had voiceover on them that matched the character's voice (or in my case, a headcanon voice for them). Lately I've been going through really rough ups and downs and doing this has somewhat helped me cope with my situation-

[reimg=400,225]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/478/261/7a9.png[/reimg]

Memes aside, I've been doing this for the past few years. Once I learned that vore audio was a thing that existed, I took it upon myself to learn Audacity so I could make my own. It also doubles as a sexual outlet for me, but I do find it comforting as well.
midnightisle
Been posting for a bit

Postby calldahotline » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:43 am

At least once a week. Just the other day I came home sore from work and wondered how being digested and then reformed the next morning would work for getting rid of stiffness.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:24 am

Endophilia seems to run along the lines of vore for comfort.

As a pred, though, I'm not the one to be receiving the comfort, but giving it. Tucking someone else away within myself so they don't have to endure the hardships I myself go through almost daily.

At the same time, having them trapped against me due to being in my clothes is also appealing since it allows for more interaction.

Having someone's head tucked between my breasts while they take a nap, and I get things done, is kinda enjoyable to think about.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby matthewthawes » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:06 pm

in stories i have character who's mom ub her whenever she gets scared i call this the kangaroo initiative or kangaroo mothering

so i can see it as a comfort in a soft endo scene with willing prey and caring pred yes

for me in rl i do find the idea of ub as the safest type of vore cum tf aside.

yes i love ub
matthewthawes
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jayezox » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:47 pm

Every single time I'm stressed and can't sleep I think about vore to drown my thoughts.
Jayezox
---

Postby Peptidase » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:01 pm

calldahotline wrote:At least once a week. Just the other day I came home sore from work and wondered how being digested and then reformed the next morning would work for getting rid of stiffness.

I feel that. Sometimes I imagine being swallowed is like sliding into a hot bath when you're especially sore from working out, and all the tension in your muscles just releases, except it just keeps on going and going until you're completely gone.
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:43 pm

I seek comfort inside of mouths. The sounds, softness and warmth does it all. I could just come in and out the mouth in an instant and with no difficulty. I've had trouble finding the right audio to listen to because most of what I find is lip smacking and lick, or stomach noises. They're comforting but not the ideal kind for me.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Doku » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:19 am

Nooooope, but then again, I expressly like detailed and violent digestion, rip and chew and cooking, so...

Nope, not seeking comfort here. I'll go find someone to give me a hug if I want that.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jaggedjagd » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:31 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zeepher150 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:13 pm

:lol:
Last edited by Zeepher150 on Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zeepher150
Somewhat familiar

Postby Doku » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:45 pm

jaggedjagd wrote:
Latroma wrote:Nope, not seeking comfort here. I'll go find someone to give me a hug if I want that.

Oh right, let me just do that instead of my fetish fueled escapism. Let me seek comfort among the many, many very real friends that I have normal social interactions with on a daily basis hahahahaha

*cries a puddle and dies*

Forgive me, but that is not my issue. How many friends I have, or do not have, is not something I'm discussing. I simply do not seek comfort from online RP where I'm butchering my characters. I find no comfort in it, and I want no comfort in it. I want them to scream, and to die. If I am to find comfort, I will find it in the real world, or I won't and I'll be lonely. That's on me.

The OP asked whether or not we seek comfort vore here. Some of us are going to say no. I'm one of them.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:32 pm

Latroma wrote:
jaggedjagd wrote:
Latroma wrote:Nope, not seeking comfort here. I'll go find someone to give me a hug if I want that.

Oh right, let me just do that instead of my fetish fueled escapism. Let me seek comfort among the many, many very real friends that I have normal social interactions with on a daily basis hahahahaha

*cries a puddle and dies*

Forgive me, but that is not my issue. How many friends I have, or do not have, is not something I'm discussing. I simply do not seek comfort from online RP where I'm butchering my characters. I find no comfort in it, and I want no comfort in it. I want them to scream, and to die. If I am to find comfort, I will find it in the real world, or I won't and I'll be lonely. That's on me.

The OP asked whether or not we seek comfort vore here. Some of us are going to say no. I'm one of them.

I really think the fantasies reflect what kind of issue the person has. I feel lonely too and turn to comfort vore because a lot of the fantasy involves something I'm missing in real life so I project that onto my characters. Not to be mistaken as literally thinking I am my characters. When I have days off work where I'm hanging out with family or co-workers the desire to engage in vore activities on the internet goes down. I wonder if anyone else feels this way.
Jayezox
---

Postby Litenosöt » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:05 pm

Never. I'm only into hard vore and I have never fantasized about the comfort aspect of vore. I only like cruel preds and raw, realistic vore, and to be eaten that way would for sure not be comforting. :evil: :wink:
Litenosöt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Artemis » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:30 pm

I could see Comfort Vore being fun in a long term RP with a sufficient amount of immersion. Outside of that though, interest quickly tapers off.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zeepher150 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:27 pm

Wanting comfort and vore? I think endo could be the way to go.
Zeepher150
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion