Strugling with your Paraphilia

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Strugling with your Paraphilia

Postby Zeepher150 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:14 pm

I think what you're saying is that living with this paraphilia can be a major source of anxiety and shame for some people, so much that they feel it's debilitating for them and their personal lives. Their paraphilia can be so severe and unnatural to live with that it feels hopeless to use, but too stimulating to hate...
Last edited by Zeepher150 on Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Zeepher150
Somewhat familiar

Postby MaskedSinner » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:36 pm

I think what you're saying

You got this from this thread in general or someon in specific?
MaskedSinner
Somewhat familiar

Postby Saeshan » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:15 pm

This problem can be related to what have been said by Jayezox, Latroma, MaskedSinner (and maybe someone else I would have forgot to include........?), but it's being unable to repress or hide that fascination in real situations among people who couldn't really understand.

An example, an Aussie ranger explained that he and the captain of a small boat left two young ladies to do whatever (I guess it was to fill the tank). One of them decides to take a bath, makes a loud dive, and the captain shouts go back to the boat! She doesn't understand, a crocodile holds her by the waist, and then, that's the classic story, she's rolled and rolled and rolled and drowned etc. But the Aussie ranger was explaining what shocked him, the expression of terror in her face, as she didn't understand what really happened to her. And then the guy started in an explanation of why it was complicated to claim her body because at night, they could find her at the bottom of the river, but the crocodile attacked them, like, I want my toy back! The guy was just so thorough, and it was a real documentary to instruct people not to dive in rivers in Australia...

I remember all my relatives were... YIKES! And the only thing I thought to do at that time, was to pull the cushion of my sofa quietly, there, toward my crotch... What if it happens in your workplace? Sometimes I think everything is like a ticking bomb waiting for an incident to happen, not to mention the questionable feeling of being excited by the fate of a human being be killed irl. I would have no issue if it had been only a fantasy...
Saeshan
New to the forum

Postby Zeepher150 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:15 pm

MaskedSinner wrote:
I think what you're saying

You got this from this thread in general or someone in specific?

I was replying to the post made just before my first post here, but my comment can also apply to anybody here who relates to it.
Zeepher150
Somewhat familiar

Postby kagamichan » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:48 pm

by "real world" people, I just meant people in my personal life. But you are right, at the end of the day no matter what the distance is between us, we are all human.

I can also say that drawing vore art has helped me improve in my art at least a little bit, which is a silver lining! :-D
kagamichan
Been posting for a bit

Postby MaskedSinner » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:25 am

we are all human.

Or are we?

But you brought up a good point, although this thread was meant to discuss the struggle with having a paraphilia (That for some can even evolve into a paraphilic disorder) it could be nice to discuss also the positive impact it had on our lives. I for one had my writing skills improved by rping just like kagamichan improved their drawing skills.
MaskedSinner
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dekkard2 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:52 pm

I've more or less come to terms with the fact that this is something I can't really rid myself of. I quit this site around 2010 2011 ish because I wanted to make more serious art and "go pro" as they say. That ended in complete disaster with me being banned from an art site and losing a bunch of friends/gaining a bunch of enemies, but that's a whole other can of worms. I figured vore was something that I had to purge from my portfolio if I wanted to do that. When I finally got back into drawing after 5 years of resentment towards art as a whole I realized I like vore, I like giantess art, and that's when I got back into it again. Last year I signed up with this place again with a new account (since I could not for the life of me remember my old password nor could I get into my old email to access my old account). I just gave up trying to suppress vore and just accepted it. I am happy to see that women are also into this fetish as it makes me feel better knowing it's not some problem I have to hide (I still have to hide it from the fuckin normies but that's besides the point).
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby xXxBadxApplexXx » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:20 am

Uhhh I def remember being 14 and first realizing that i actually had SEXUAL THOUGHTS about not just weight gain and sadomasochism, but also PEOPLE BEING EATEN. I was mortified. I thought I was disgusting and I felt a LOT of shame.
Then I stumbled on a list of "the weirdest fetishes on the internet" and one of them was vore and I was like... wait. Other people have this? It's not just me?
Nothing is more validating than realizing other people share your weird.
xXxBadxApplexXx
Been posting for a bit

Postby xXxBadxApplexXx » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:33 am

Also it sucks having a sexual fantasy where I die bc like I wanna experience the fantasy but I'm also really REALLY invested in not dying irl
xXxBadxApplexXx
Been posting for a bit

Postby cv98 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:53 pm

Okay so pretty sure i realized i liked vore since the scene in the simpsons tree house of horor when homer swallows the teen guy whole then proceeds to eat most of the town.

Only problem i have is the lack of human m/m work, since im a gay male and don't have an interest in furry vore (no offence intended to thoes who do), so yeah would be nice to see more m/m full size. Hence why thats mainly what i draw and up load
cv98
New to the forum

Postby Grapefruitvenison » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:20 pm

My flaw is being too open. I think pretty much all my close friends know I'm into it, I probably told a couple of people in high school. I've gotten better, but once you tell someone, you can never untell them. Also means people lose a lot of respect for you, and it can be bought up at times you don't want it to (eg around people who don't know)
Grapefruitvenison
New to the forum

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:28 am

The only thing I struggle with is that it doesn't work in real life because physics and biology are no fun. Other than that I'm perfectly happy with it all.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby icookie » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:28 pm

Only the fact that the majority of the world thinks I'm insane for having a death-involved fantasy, which is why I've never shared it. If I had to tell someone I would probably try to compare it to BDSM (more vanilla than vore, at least). But I think when it comes to outside fetishes you don't understand its important to get how it makes the other person feel instead of focusing on how ridiculous it actually is. I've been struggling with this kink since I was a teen to try and figure out which feelings the fantasy of being eaten appeal to me so much.

But whether or not I find the right people to share it with doesn't bother me too much :gulp:
icookie
New to the forum

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion