if you could try being eaten....

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

if you could try being eaten....

Postby Happyhourlim » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:10 am

If you could try being eaten once in your life time but the predator is same gender as you are would you go for it? Ps:Without dying just living your fantasy for real and then going back to your normal life.
Happyhourlim
Been posting for a bit

Re: if you could try being eaten....

Postby YogurtAvacre » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:17 am

there are some pretty messed up hypnotists out there that could help you out.

just more evidence the human race is going to hell.
hi Sam
YogurtAvacre
Somewhat familiar

Postby foxyumbreon » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:22 am

I feel like that's something that would only be rational to pursue if you were looking to rid yourself of the fetish. The real pain alone that would be tied to the experience would probably make it impossible to continue enjoying in even a fantasy setting by many.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheDarkStar » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:26 am

I dunno. Gender-wise I'd only really be fine with it if the predator was a trap, but if the digestion process was exactly like it is in reality then I'd probably decline. Whenever I imagine myself in vore, I prefer to keep the actual digestion virtually painless.
TheDarkStar
Somewhat familiar

Postby SJ777 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:20 pm

Permanent, fatal digestion is kind of a big part of vore for me, so it wouldn't exactly be living out my fantasy, but if impermanent/non-fatal was available and was the only thing on the table in reality, sure, I'd go for it. On the gender side of things, I prefer preds of the same gender as me anyway, so that's a point for, not against.
SJ777
Been posting for a bit

Postby MaskedSinner » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:30 pm

Without dying just living your fantasy for real and then going back to your normal life

If it would be painless and my girlfriend was ok with too i would absolutely accept that
MaskedSinner
Somewhat familiar

Postby HungryNacho » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:18 pm

well I mean I have some female fictional crushes so I guess if the pred is somewhat like them maybe I'd like it and it's not fatal so why not.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby Doku » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:57 pm

No, but gender has nothing to do with it. I just won't, period.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:19 pm

Hmmm...

If 'Red Wolf' and 'Pink Bunny' were real, then yes, absolutely.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Eznam » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:54 pm

Uh... Yeah sure I've got a pred in mind. But here's some questions for you to define the topic more. Is it purely oral vore? Do you have to go through digestion or is it full tour? Are you conscious the entire time or do you ignore the fact that there's no air in a stomach and the fact that after a certain point in digestion you'd be out of blood and later out of brains.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Peptidase » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:55 pm

I lean too far pred to be willing to compromise on being prey. That said, I can't really see myself agreeing to swallow anyone I wasn't attracted to whole, either.
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby TylerTheYoshi » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:46 pm

Well, given that I'm bisexual, fuck yes. Assuming it's a pred I'm attracted to, like a Yoshi or Bowser, of course.
TylerTheYoshi
New to the forum

Postby N-Mario » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:19 pm

I would love to try being eaten by an animal of ANY gender if it means i can live inside them, and come out alive. Though i would prefer fish, orca, dolphin, or a shark.It would be pretty interesting experience. I guess I would most likely stay in their mouth or somethign instead of going all the way in their belly in order to survive?.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby 157and493 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:48 am

If the predator has to be the same gender as me then my answer will have to be: “No, not in a million years. Probably not even if my life depended on it.” Sorry, but it would just not be worth it for me.
157and493
Participator

Postby Vinderex » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:16 am

So, when you say "living your fantasy for real" I'm assuming you mean exactly that fantasy, leaving room for fictional characters and/or species, OCs, etc. as well as being able to breathe, not get painfully crushed or digested, etc. So, assuming that is indeed the case, heck yes I would. Gender doesn't really matter very much to me, though I actually do have a very slight preference for the same gender as me, so it works out just fine.
Ideally I'd get nomphed up by a big (but not too big) friendly dragon, and eventually get a full tour after spending a good long while relaxing in his belly.
I'd also most likely say yes to a same-size furry pred.

The things that would make it a definite no for me though would be if the pred was human (including demi-humans, elves, orcs, anything else that's clearly more human-like than animal-like), Or if it was any other type of vore than soft oral.
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby gentleSnacks » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:34 pm

i hate this post so much. its like "WhAt If VoRe... BuT ... GaY???"
gentleSnacks
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eznam » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:39 pm

nullvoid868 wrote:i hate this post so much. its like "WhAt If VoRe... BuT ... GaY???"

With absolutely no additional depth either, that's not even an oversimplification
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:52 pm

nullvoid868 wrote:i hate this post so much. its like "WhAt If VoRe... BuT ... GaY???"

Llllaaaaaammmmeeeee....

Seriously, this whole rant adds nothing of value to the discussion, not one iota.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Datstrudel » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:03 am

I'm assuming this means I would be eaten and not have to be painfully digested. Just kinda chilling in someone's belly.

So with that in mind, I'd probably say yes even if they were my gender. I'm not attracted to my own gender, but I appreciate a nice belly no matter what. If this was my only chance to experience vore, I'd most likely go for it.

An interesting way to think about it, for sure.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Daddy0Clock » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:17 pm

Sure; ideally they'd be a trap, but it's not like I'm going to notice the difference once I'm inside their stomach.
Daddy0Clock
New to the forum

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion