if you could try being eaten....

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: if you could try being eaten....

Postby Jayezox » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:33 am

Can't live my fantasy with a male predator so no. That's like asking me if I would make out with any guy if I could.
Jayezox
---

Re: if you could try being eaten....

Postby Scrumptious » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:09 am

sweetladyamy wrote:
nullvoid868 wrote:i hate this post so much. its like "WhAt If VoRe... BuT ... GaY???"

Llllaaaaaammmmeeeee....

Seriously, this whole rant adds nothing of value to the discussion, not one iota.

No, it doesn't add much to the discussion, but a the same time it implicitly excludes people from the discussion, and not just preds.

But, many people pose questions that they haven't thoroughly thought about, especially folks like the OP who are new to the forum. One point of the forum is to expose newcomers to a wider set of views than they had imagined, so: mission accomplished.

While am "straight", and not all that bi-curious, I probably would go for it. It would be an experience with which to spice up my fantasies that are opposite-gender oriented.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion