How long would it take for a person to be fully digested?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: How long would it take for a person to be fully digested

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:44 pm

As much as all this was quite interesting to read, none of it conflicts too much with my own summary.
Amyrakunejo, Princess of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist
sweetladyamy
Advanced Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby THEDEMONWARLOCK » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:00 pm

MaskedSinner wrote:This whole thread turned out very interesting, i will keep up with it. Also, congratulations to DemonWarlock, Cuddlekins and Ivens for their amazing research. Keep those cogs turning.

Recognition! How sublime! :D

My thanks to you, friend.
EXCELLENT!
THEDEMONWARLOCK
Been posting for a bit

Postby Shugoki » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:03 pm

Here's the thing: for same-size vore to happen in any capacity, you already need to shove conventional biology off the side of a cliff and pretend you never knew him when the cops ask for an alibi. This means you get to write your own rules. I agree that it's useful to know what the starting line is for how it would play out IRL assuming ceteris paribus, but at the end of the day, whatever physics and biology don't allow for, you can accommodate for on your own. Invent a new kind of gut bacteria to process what can't be digested; invent new organs to secrete stronger acid and enzymes; make the predator a different species. It should be fine as long as you drum up a coherent answer.
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
New to the forum

Postby Eznam » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:02 pm

Wait we're doing same size vore? I thought he said micro.
Eznam
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby THEDEMONWARLOCK » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:17 pm

Shugoki? Does this mean there IS for honor stuff on here?

I mean...If there is I would LOVE to see it.
EXCELLENT!
THEDEMONWARLOCK
Been posting for a bit

Postby Shugoki » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:39 pm

Eznam wrote:Wait we're doing same size vore? I thought he said micro.

OP never specified and people started talking about both. *shrugoki*

I'm personally curious about the caloric intake relative to average daily caloric intake and how it affects weight gain. Like, depending on how much of a person we assume the pred can digest, how much weight do they gain? Because you have to factor in time and the energy spent by eating the prey to start with.

THEDEMONWARLOCK wrote:Shugoki? Does this mean there IS for honor stuff on here?

https://aryion.com/g4/tags.php?tag=For+Honor
There are apparently 7 submissions under the "For Honor" tag; 3 of which I seem to have blacklisted and can't see. The real tragedy is that there's nothing here labeled "Vore Honor."
Shugoki
New to the forum

Postby Eznam » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:05 pm

Shugoki wrote:
Eznam wrote:Wait we're doing same size vore? I thought he said micro.

OP never specified and people started talking about both. *shrugoki*

I'm personally curious about the caloric intake relative to average daily caloric intake and how it affects weight gain. Like, depending on how much of a person we assume the pred can digest, how much weight do they gain? Because you have to factor in time and the energy spent by eating the prey to start with.

THEDEMONWARLOCK wrote:Shugoki? Does this mean there IS for honor stuff on here?

https://aryion.com/g4/tags.php?tag=For+Honor
There are apparently 7 submissions under the "For Honor" tag; 3 of which I seem to have blacklisted and can't see. The real tragedy is that there's nothing here labeled "Vore Honor."

Of course there's no for honor vore, the game's dead because of its pay-to-win garbage and the characters have no personality or faces.
Eznam
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MaskedSinner » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:22 pm

Of course there's no for honor vore

Jokes on you Eznam, there actually is for honor vore. At least some of it.
A fragment of my creators mind, only a tiny fragment searching for existence in the only placed it should
MaskedSinner
Been posting for a bit

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:34 am

I go whole hog: I came up with magic that allows the prey to survive the entire way through by using a defensive transmutation to simulate digestion. The setting I use is based on D&D version 3.5, so endure elements, a widely available 1st-level spell, covers the overheating problems. There are a number of ways of getting air by magic so that covers suffocation. So that leaves the defensive transmutations, which are detailed in “The Magic of Āen”, which covers some cute anciliary magic as well.
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Scrumptious » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:11 pm

Saeshan wrote:
Scrumptious wrote: However, I agree with IvesBentonEaton. Digestion happens at the speed of plot. Believe that it takes just as much time as you need it to for dramatic purposes. Reality has no standing.
And, yes I agree with IvesBentonEaton

I agree too, but it's always good to know how much disbelief to suspend we ask for with regard to the description of the process...

In which case it's irrational to try to learn too much about reality. The more you know, the more disbelief you need to suspend.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby SamWamm » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:41 pm

a human stomach can digest a lump of flesh of 3 inch radius in about 2 hours.

mostly food passes through you rather than actually getting digested.

a full size person is gonna take about a week or so to be broken down enough to pass along the body.

but then again that's just the flesh.

bone takes much longer to digest or at least break apart so it's small enough to pass.

you're looking at months for that.
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Postby Shugoki » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:54 pm

Eznam wrote:Of course there's no for honor vore, the game's dead because of its pay-to-win garbage and the characters have no personality or faces.

It's not even close to dead, and there's no P2W mechanics. The characters also have plenty of personality and plenty show their face. The last statistic for the player count was 20 million, I believe? And Ubi seems to be heading for a 4th year of content. With this in mind, and the obvious pun of "Vore Honor," not to mention the fact that Shugoki feels like a totally viable pred in his own right, yeah, it is a little weird that there's so little FH-related content. Shit, I'd expect Shugo alone to have a serious following.

Scrumptious wrote:
Saeshan wrote:
Scrumptious wrote: However, I agree with IvesBentonEaton. Digestion happens at the speed of plot. Believe that it takes just as much time as you need it to for dramatic purposes. Reality has no standing.
And, yes I agree with IvesBentonEaton

I agree too, but it's always good to know how much disbelief to suspend we ask for with regard to the description of the process...

In which case it's irrational to try to learn too much about reality. The more you know, the more disbelief you need to suspend.

I would argue that it's the opposite--the more you know, the more credibility you can lend to your writing. Pulling numbers out of your ass without understanding the subject can lead to some very head-scratching numbers that, even when suspension of disbelief is accounted for, can puzzle readers/viewers.
Shugoki
New to the forum

Postby Eznam » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:43 pm

Shugoki wrote:
Eznam wrote:Of course there's no for honor vore, the game's dead because of its pay-to-win garbage and the characters have no personality or faces.

It's not even close to dead, and there's no P2W mechanics. The characters also have plenty of personality and plenty show their face. The last statistic for the player count was 20 million, I believe? And Ubi seems to be heading for a 4th year of content. With this in mind, and the obvious pun of "Vore Honor," not to mention the fact that Shugoki feels like a totally viable pred in his own right, yeah, it is a little weird that there's so little FH-related content. Shit, I'd expect Shugo alone to have a serious following.

Well it takes 10 minutes to queue for the only mode where people play in NA. Also there's only P2W mechanics. There is not a single aspect of the game that you can't buy an advantage with real money. Also the player count isn't 20 million that's the amount of accounts, non-active included. Playercount is barely above 10k but that's a large difference from how usually dead Ubisoft games are a year after release and that's why they're pushing to siphon more money with pay-to-win characters.
Eznam
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Apowerfulseal » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:52 pm

Great, now I have to tell my wife to change digestion time of me to months lmao :gulp:
Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people.- Socrates
Apowerfulseal
New to the forum

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion