Terrible ideas for t-shirts

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Terrible ideas for t-shirts

Postby blooberbloob » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:43 am

TheDarkStar wrote:Honestly, I think a vore shirt would be pretty cool to wear. I actually do own an ahegao t-shirt, and have worn it in public, so I'd be down to buy a vore shirt, although with me being 100% prey I'm not sure what I'd want it to be.

You can have the shirt say "Eat me" on it with an angry face.

Not directed at just TheDarkStar: I wouldn't buy a vore shirt unless I was unaware it was vore, or if pcman's dots were balled up people that looked like they were dots or something so it wouldn't look like vore.
I hate January April, May, August, December

blooberbloob
---

Postby SamWamm » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:21 am

not related but nice butt
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Postby Jayezox » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:48 am

Peptidase wrote:
Ihatemyself wrote:Having a vore shirt is like having a shirt that say I love hentai plastered all over it

Basically. Probably worse, TBH. I want to say its a level if trashy somewhere higher than that ahegao hoodie but lower than wearing like actual bondage gear or something. Maybe not quite as trashy as wearing a fur suit to a street fair but not far off?

Anyways, don't wear vore kids. Just say no.

I totally agree with this. Also, vore is more taboo than normal hentai and I don't blame others for thinking that way. That would be a good way to be even more of a social outcast which is not a good thing.
Jayezox
---

Postby YogurtAvacre » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:53 am

SamWamm wrote:
Ever seen a hamburger that can take a bite outta you?

Join Team Nemato today

not a fan of parasite fetish.
hi Sam
YogurtAvacre
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion