Need help finding a vore story I read a while back

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Need help finding a vore story I read a while back

Postby kylesylarr » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:12 am

If anyone remembers which story I will appreciate it a lot!

It is about a guy being unbirthed by a female, however, it is unique because while eating her out, his mouth/face becomes attached to her vagina and she saps the nutrients from his body as visible veins form all around his entire body leading to hers.
kylesylarr
New to the forum

Re: Need help finding a vore story I read a while back

Postby SamWamm » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:37 pm

this wouldn't be nitrotitan?
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Re: Need help finding a vore story I read a while back

Postby kylesylarr » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:52 am

SamWamm wrote:this wouldn't be nitrotitan?

I have not been able to find any stories written by nitro_titan. I have only seen his images. More specifically, it is a story, and over the period of several days, the male prey slowly becomes smaller until he is nothing but a ball and then completely disappears, all of his body being absorbed by the female pred, into her stomach, through her vagina.
kylesylarr
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion