Overused vore phrases

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Overused vore phrases

Postby fixated1 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:45 pm

I know I overuse "please don't eat me!" in rp but I love it so much.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Borealis » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:17 pm

I don't mind variants of "please don't eat me!" from the prey, because I think it's a very understandable and believable piece of dialogue for someone in that situation to say. It's heavily used, but isn't jarring and doesn't feel like a fetishists stock phrase like certain lines do- at least to me, anyway.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby ScornfulStomach » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:05 pm

For me it's any Onomatopoeia, especially if they're overpronounced. Half a line to an entire line of semirandom letters, usually in bold, sometimes in a colored font like that actually achieves something. Nothing destroys my enjoyment of a story faster, it works in comics because that's how comics do sound effects in general, but once it happens in a story it's this weird and jarring removal from the narration for me.
ScornfulStomach
New to the forum

Postby rugli » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:10 pm

Jeice wrote:
Latroma wrote:The word Vore.

I came here to say "Using 'Vore' as a verb". I've closed tabs immediately after seeing it, it so obnoxious to me.

When that happens I usually end up draw out the editing pencil and remove the reference...and I do the same if prey and preds refer to themselves as such. readers should be able to work out characters intentions and posistion without these 3 terms.
rugli
Participator

Postby EnderDracolich » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:02 am

"You are just food"
"You are just food now"
"You are nothing but food"

Any variation of this seems quite cliche to me.

Just personal preference, of course!
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PlatoPapel » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:10 am

Borealis wrote:I don't mind variants of "please don't eat me!" from the prey, because I think it's a very understandable and believable piece of dialogue for someone in that situation to say. It's heavily used, but isn't jarring and doesn't feel like a fetishists stock phrase like certain lines do- at least to me, anyway.

That's a good point. I think common "prey lines" are a lot more reusable than "pred lines".

If someone is physically overpowered and they are about to be killed, begging and bargaining would be an expected reaction from anyone because it's their only option.

As for the predator, their life is not in peril so they have a wide range of emotions and things they could be saying/doing.
PlatoPapel
Been posting for a bit

Postby RhinoSalt » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:34 pm

"Now you're just fat on my -x-/You're going straight to my -x-" are big ones. Doesn't make the overall scene worse, but very cliche.
RhinoSalt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Liz » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:14 pm

"Don't Vore me..."

"Vore me..."

"I will Vore you..."

Using Vore in that sense in RPs doesn't work for me.
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby GastricAztec » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:34 pm

This is an expression I’ve had characters say in my fantasies and stories, “I’ll send you crashing to the depths of my belly!”
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby Natolin » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:44 pm

"stop struggling in there!"
"I feel you squirming!"
"You can't escape now!"

Basically things that sound like something an anime villain would say, which are unfortunately used a lot.
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion