Pokéball swallowing (with Pokémon in them)?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Pokéball swallowing (with Pokémon in them)?

Postby justinrpg » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:01 pm

Has anybody ever thought about the idea of one swallowing a Pokéball while there is a Pokémon inside?

Think about it, all one would have to be is large enough to swallow the Pokéball, any sized Pokémon could be in the Pokéball, even ones much bigger than the one who swallowed the Pokéball and it would not be same size vore, it would still macro micro. The one who swallowed the Pokéball would then digest the Pokéball along with the Pokémon inside it.

I started to play around with this idea with my Wife Reshiram (as usual)—oh wait, this time she is prey, but I am still involved but not as the swallower.

My idea: Team Galactic kidnaps my wife Reshiram, puts her in a Pokéball and either puts the Pokéball inside the Palkia's vagina or forces the Palkia to swallow the Pokéball. If the Pokéball was shoved into the Palkia's vagina, I would then just have to reach into her vagina and grab it and free her. Here, all I would have to worry about is the Palkia running away. If the Palkia swallowed the Pokéball, I would then have to try to get the Palkia to induce vomiting which is a far more difficult task. Palkia are much bigger than humans and I do not know how well punching her stomach would make her vomit (provided that I can get to her stomach) (Maybe trying to make Palkia trip would be a better strategy). I would have to get the Pokéball with Reshiram out before she digests.

This idea would fall under "Scenarios" of The Life of Justin Coolidge The Game. It cannot be the Main Storyline or "Stories" because it breaks one of the rules of the game that says only Justin gets swallowed, so it is a Scenario instead. the Scenarios mode handles all the gameplay that break rules.

Does anybody else like the idea of Pokéballs being swallowed and digested with Pokémon in them?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Pokéball swallowing (with Pokémon in them)?

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:35 pm

THere's actually a comic out there... I think it's a forced unbirth/vore scenario. Misty (I think is forced to) swallows a pokeball (or unbirths it) containing a Magikarp. The activation button on the ball, which is how it grows, opens, catches and releases the pokemon, brushes against her walls and it pops open. The Magikarp for some reason gains the level it needed to evolve into Gyarados. Inside her womb/stomach. Rather than explode, like you would expect, Misty's belly just stretches to accomodate the still standing fully "upright" Gyarados. I also have a scene in progress of one of the members of the enemy team in the Partas Region swallowing a pokeball containing a thus far un determined pokemon whole. The pokeball is in its smaller state, when it's attached to a belt, so it's an easy swallow. She even makes sure to swallow it button first so the button goes down first rather than opening when it touches her cheek.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:44 pm

lolz

I'd rather be the one in the Pokéball, but, you know...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby gomaya » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:47 pm

Bigbig juuuust did a comic along this theme!

https://aryion.com/g4/view/541354
gomaya
Somewhat familiar

Postby cranberryknights1 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:08 am

gomaya wrote:Bigbig juuuust did a comic along this theme!

This was incredible ^_^ Nice to see this idea play out in a comic and give the concept a sexy visual. That gym leader ♥ ♥ ♥
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby EnderDracolich » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:18 am

Wouldn't digesting the pokeball cause the pokemon to come out, and then get digested themselves, rather than just causing them to disappear? I don't think destroying a pokeball destroys the pokemon inside.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TastyTales » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:00 am

Great trope, always glad to see it.
TastyTales
Somewhat familiar

Postby curiousss » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:43 am

cranberryknights1 wrote:
gomaya wrote:Bigbig juuuust did a comic along this theme!

This was incredible ^_^ Nice to see this idea play out in a comic and give the concept a sexy visual. That gym leader ♥ ♥ ♥

YESS I was really flattered, he said that piece was inspired of my own! https://aryion.com/g4/view/529587

I LOVE this concept guys, it gets rid of unrealistic mouth-agape swallowing sequences but still has same-size. I did a similar concept on this peach piece too https://aryion.com/g4/view/506418

There's also this pic colored by Tsavo: https://aryion.com/g4/view/214917 one of my top fav
curiousss
Been posting for a bit

Postby night22 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:21 am

Man I could've sworn there were more pics with pokeball swallowing.
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tgut » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:27 am

———
Tgut
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion