Vore game show

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore game show

Postby ANW » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:28 am

Did you guys know that there is a British game show for children called Fe Fi Fo Yum.

Main premise is it takes place in a box in a giant's house.
"If you are not the winner, you are his dinner"

They even show him swallowing the losing team.
Side view style.
ANW
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore game show

Postby Birichino » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:49 am

Well, I like some of the words in that synopsis.

Pretty weird thing to have, though. How'd you find out about it?
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Bright » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:51 am

Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby ANW » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:08 am

Birichino wrote:Well, I like some of the words in that synopsis.

Pretty weird thing to have, though. How'd you find out about it?

I was looking at a list of British game shows for something fun to watch.
The name sort of stands out.
ANW
Somewhat familiar

Postby cranberryknights1 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:29 am

Not big on it being a male giant but if I had seen this show as a kid I am sure my imagination would have twisted it into a fantasy that I would have gotten some enjoyment out of. There needs to be more story book type female giants,there never female >_<
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:22 pm

cranberryknights1 wrote:Not big on it being a male giant but if I had seen this show as a kid I am sure my imagination would have twisted it into a fantasy that I would have gotten some enjoyment out of. There needs to be more story book type female giants,there never female >_<

The only instance of a giantess I recall is the movie 'Into the Woods', but the vore is limited to an unrelated scene.

Anyway, the game show sounds interesting. I wonder how old it is, or if it is a newer and still running series...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby ANW » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:22 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:
cranberryknights1 wrote:Not big on it being a male giant but if I had seen this show as a kid I am sure my imagination would have twisted it into a fantasy that I would have gotten some enjoyment out of. There needs to be more story book type female giants,there never female >_<

The only instance of a giantess I recall is the movie 'Into the Woods', but the vore is limited to an unrelated scene.

Anyway, the game show sounds interesting. I wonder how old it is, or if it is a newer and still running series...

2 13-episodes seasons
It ran from September 2010 to August 2011
ANW
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:07 pm

ANW wrote:2 13-episode seasons
It ran from September 2010 to August 2011

Ah, I see. Thanks much.

sweetladyamy
---

Postby Jayezox » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:29 am

I find it unsettling.
Jayezox
---

Postby jbdx242 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:35 am

Also Den of Doom was another game show if the kid don’t answer the question the fall down into a pit to be eaten although you never see them get eaten
jbdx242
Been posting for a bit

Postby Speedyblupi » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:37 pm

jbdx242 wrote:Also Den of Doom was another game show if the kid don’t answer the question the fall down into a pit to be eaten although you never see them get eaten

They did fall into a "stomach" though (basically just a gunge tank).
Speedyblupi
Participator

Postby Cowrie » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:01 pm

This is not what I expected when I saw the thread's title. I thought it was going to be a discussion about made-up game shows in vore settings where people actually get eaten. I had a concept for one of those that appeared briefly in an RP I did. Direct quote of the game show description I wrote in said rp:
Called 'The Gauntlet', this show combined trivia and vorish elements. The contestants competed with a series of predators to answer questions correctly first. If the contestant answered three questions correctly before a given predator, they got to move on to the next pred. If a predator got any of the three questions right first, they got a chance to eat the contestant in a manner of their choosing. The contestant was given as fair of a chance to escape as in any vore scenario, and if they did, they got to go on to the next pred anyways. Prize money accumulated for each question answered correctly, and at several points the contestant was offered a lower sum to leave the gauntlet early without risk of being eaten.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:17 pm

Cowrie wrote:This is not what I expected when I saw the thread's title. I thought it was going to be a discussion about made-up game shows in vore settings where people actually get eaten. I had a concept for one of those that appeared briefly in an RP I did. Direct quote of the game show description I wrote in said rp:
Called 'The Gauntlet', this show combined trivia and vorish elements. The contestants competed with a series of predators to answer questions correctly first. If the contestant answered three questions correctly before a given predator, they got to move on to the next pred. If a predator got any of the three questions right first, they got a chance to eat the contestant in a manner of their choosing. The contestant was given as fair of a chance to escape as in any vore scenario, and if they did, they got to go on to the next pred anyways. Prize money accumulated for each question answered correctly, and at several points the contestant was offered a lower sum to leave the gauntlet early without risk of being eaten.

Now that was an interesting idea...

sweetladyamy
---

Postby Marco » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:03 pm

Speedyblupi wrote:
jbdx242 wrote:Also Den of Doom was another game show if the kid don’t answer the question the fall down into a pit to be eaten although you never see them get eaten

They did fall into a "stomach" though (basically just a gunge tank).
I'm afraid that was just where they kept the kids they were supposedly going to eat. It may have meant to be a cooking pot, from what I gathered.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion