Cosplaying as favorite character and eating gummy bears

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Cosplaying as favorite character and eating gummy bears

Postby HungryNacho » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:56 pm

Okay, I do this weird thing. Sometimes when I cosplay or dress up as my favorite characters I like to eat gummy bears and use a stethoscope to listen to my stomach. Like I'm a girl and I cosplay as guy characters and I do this. I don't know if anyone else does this or I'm just a weirdo. but I also do these sorts of things without cosplay I'm just more likely to do them with cosplay. Even though I'm mostly prey I think I'm a little bit of a pred. Anyways just wanted to know if anyone else does something similar to this.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Re: Cosplaying as favorite character and eating gummy bears

Postby TheDarkStar » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:23 pm

So who are your favorite characters?
TheDarkStar
Somewhat familiar

Postby cranberryknights1 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:19 am

Can't say I would ever do this myself but I don't think its very weird or anything either. Just something fun you do to indulge your kink,no biggie. Sense I am so into canon characters for fantasies this sounds like something I may enjoy doing for a little fun if someone else was dressed up and eating the gummy bears with me watching or listening to there stomach.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby boomerangfish » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:02 pm

I don't do this, but I am interested in who you have done this as.
boomerangfish
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:16 pm

That's interesting! Personally I couldn't do this because it's the kind of fetish that is similar to tickling, like, you can't tickle yourself and this wouldn't work with me on me.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Siuddithsi » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:50 pm

It certainly puts a new light on Dr. Who cosplay.

"Would you like a Jelly Baby?" (quickly wraps victim in scarf as they approach). "Would you like to BE a jelly baby?" (pulls out device that looks like a cross between a sonic screwdriver and a tissue compression eliminator, with a glowing gummy tip, that begins to hum)

As the victim begins to shrink and gummify, the Master (disguised as the Doctor), lifts her to his mouth. "I'm sorry my dear. I've grown quite fond of the Doctor's confections and devised a way that I can always obtain some". (Her tiny screams fade as she slides down his throat, her tiny gummy legs kicking all the way down.)

Siuddithsi
---

Postby shadowwolfgp » Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:59 pm

I love doing cosplay in vore photoshoots. I love the build up to a scene or shoot (though ill admit recently ive been struggling with ideas its still a lot of fun and I find its my way of being creative in this community

-Jawa, Tom Nook, Jabba the Hutt, Bowser, Lucario xD
shadowwolfgp
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion