Prey: What reason would you want to be Devoured?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Prey: What reason would you want to be Devoured?

Postby N-Mario » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:52 pm

There are many reasons why we would like to be devoured, and we all have our own opinions. Perhaps we find being digested in fantasy roleplay very nice. Or perhaps we just want to live in a new warm home inside our favorite predator. Maybe the predator wants to take you for a little joy ride inside their belly. Or we just want the protection of the predator, keeping you inside away from other kinds of harm.

For me, I prefer to have that joy ride inside the belly, to take me on a little adventure, as well as just being held safe from the outside world. What is the reason why you would want to be devoured/swallowed whole/vored/etc?
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Re: Prey: What reason would you want to be Devoured?

Postby TheDarkStar » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:21 am

I suppose the main reason for me would be so that I could be in the comfort of the predator's hot belly, though I am also fine with being digested. There's also the sexual element to it, as I like to imagine myself furiously masturbating in the wet confines of the pred's stomach until I erupt in a massive orgasm, preferably to the pred's amusement and delight.
TheDarkStar
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:40 am

I'd say I am mostly after that sense of safety and protection, alongside the closeness of a gentle male predator. Of course, this is safe vore, not into digestion at all personally.
But yeah, a protective, close, vorish hug of sorts, though I wouldn't mind if said hug lasted up to a few days.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby LoneliestWolf » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:02 am

To both satisfy my ultimate sexual fantasy and savor the sweet embrace of death.
LoneliestWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuriousOne50 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:22 am

Assuming things were mutual?

It plays off a part that desires to 'help'. Or at least, be of some value to the other.
Hunger is something that drives frankly, everything. The predator satisfies their sense of hunger.
The Prey, knows that they were in the end of some value to the other. Even if that ends up just being sustenance, or a few extra pounds on their hips.
CuriousOne50
New to the forum

Postby 157and493 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:50 am

I would want to be devoured because my partner loves me so much that they want me to become a part of them forever.
157and493
Participator

Postby HungryNacho » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:06 am

The preds stomach is Just a nice place to escape reality for me. It's also somewhere to explore the internals of the stomach of the pred.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnderDracolich » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:37 am

I want to be devoured because:

A) Because of the closeness it provides. Being inside another person is intimate, affectionate, private, and (sometimes) safe.

B) Because I think it would be cozy, warm, and tight inside of a stomach.

Now, as far as being digested goes:

A)I like the idea of digestion because I like the idea of giving myself up to please and sustain somebody I care about. The idea of literally becoming part of another person, because you care about them that much.

B) I must admit that I do have a fascination with pain. Not in the sense of sadism/masochism, but more in the sense of self-sacrifice. It's tragic and romantic to think of suffering for somebody else's benefit.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NotTadpole » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:47 am

I just like the idea of being inside someone else. Additionally (though it's by no means required), I also like the notions of dominance/submissiveness that comes with non-fatal romantic vore, but I've already mentioned that several times now. ^^;

I actually don't like warmness or anything (in fact, I'm sensitive to the heat, and prefer the cold), but I definitely like the squishiness...
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby GreenEyesDarkHeart » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:21 am

For love
GreenEyesDarkHeart
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slappy » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:10 pm

Not only is a predator's stomach a great place to go when you just want to hide from the world, it's also capable of giving you hugs from every angle at once!

Plus, the predator gets to enjoy a tasty, filling meal, so I got to help them there.

The predator probably also looks pretty amazing with a full belly, although how I'd get to see this when I'm inside said belly is a problem I'm still trying to solve.
Slappy
Been posting for a bit

Postby cranberryknights1 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:25 pm

If its myself being the prey then its all about just getting to go inside the female I have a crush on and being in her body like that. I don't mind being tease or things but I mostly wanna be safe and unharmed and for her to talk to me from time to time while I am stored up her butt or something.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:56 pm

For me, it's partly about the process: becoming food, then chyme, then finally dung, all the while surrounded by warm, wet, squeezing flesh. In anything approaching reality, a swallowed creature would not survive to experience any but a horrific fraction of this, so in my setting I use magic (yeah, yeah, I know you've heard it before, so skip ahead) to allow the prey to survive and be aware through the entire process by means of a defensive transformation. Since I went to that trouble, I gave the magic pleasurable side effects because why not?

This can lead to vore starting out as a horrific experience but becoming an intensely sensual one. It can become an act of one creature giving a part of itself with another in an ultimate act of sharing.

Or it can just be a meal for the predator and the prey escaping after disposal with a very…memorable experience.
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:18 pm

Honestly, the four reasons mentioned are all possible for me, though finding pleasure and comfort (to a fashion) in digestion is definitely a larger portion of the reasoning, and of course, the escapism involved because yeah, society has devolved to puppets, puppeteers and robots, and I won't go any further into that issue than...

Anyway, in specific fantasies/stories I've written, vore is what happens after the prey is fucked by the predator.
Chapter 04 of my story series involving my OC Alexis dives deeper into that specific scenario (I'm so glad I finally got that finished).
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby NotTadpole » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:37 pm

Slappy wrote:Not only is a predator's stomach a great place to go when you just want to hide from the world, it's also capable of giving you hugs from every angle at once!

You put it way better than I could've. ^^;

Another aspect is that the pred essentially becomes the prey's protective, all-encompassing world, which is super romantic and cute, imo.

Slappy wrote:The predator probably also looks pretty amazing with a full belly, although how I'd get to see this when I'm inside said belly is a problem I'm still trying to solve.

Get eaten alongside a waterproofed smartphone with wi-fi, and have the pred message you with a selfie they took featuring their big belly. :P
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby Miridium » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:44 pm

I don't wanna die but dying by digestion (I'm more into fatal digestion) by my dream girl is probably the one way I'd want to go out. Especially if I had some kind of terminal illness like cancer of ALS. Providing her with nutrients and a part of me becoming a part of her. So great.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Litenosöt » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:39 pm

For me it's because it would feel good to go inside a man's mouth and be chewed. In my fantasies it doesn't hurt. It would feel so good to become something tasty for the pred, then making him full and pleased and become a part of him. I like that I sacrifice my life for somebody elses pleasure and that I'm nothing more than ordinary food for him.
Litenosöt
Somewhat familiar

Postby MidnightRose » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:51 pm

To be utterly dominated and claimed by a man that is more powerful than me. It's all about carnal possession.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Jennasmith201 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:02 am

This scene right here is how my vore fetish began,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdJg9up9fhY&t=1s
you see as a kid, it gave me nightmares but now, I kinda want to be dropped in the shark tank with her so she wouldn't die alone,
kinda developed a water vore fetish ever since
Jennasmith201
New to the forum

Postby Marpatt » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:23 am

CuriousOne50 wrote:Assuming things were mutual?

It plays off a part that desires to 'help'. Or at least, be of some value to the other.
Hunger is something that drives frankly, everything. The predator satisfies their sense of hunger.
The Prey, knows that they were in the end of some value to the other. Even if that ends up just being sustenance, or a few extra pounds on their hips.

Yeah, what CuriousOne said basically covers it for me ^^;
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion