Writers, how do you get "in the mood" to write?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Writers, how do you get "in the mood" to write?

Postby sandyQ » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:17 am

I just write whatever my perverted twisted strange mind comes up with.
sandyQ
Somewhat familiar

Postby Borealis » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:42 pm

I have almost constant writers block, yet I somehow manage to scrape together a few ideas into a story now and then.

I find that going on a long walk helps a lot. As in, hillwalking and hiking rather than walking around town. Take a tiny notebook too just in case! Also, I find that tidying my apartment helps me focus afterwards as well. If I spruce it up in the morning I'm often itching to get out the drawing pencils or put some words on the page in the afternoon if I'm having a lazy day. I'm a big believer of your environment making you feel more relaxed and content.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby fixated1 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:28 pm

Just write is about the best advice. The first sentence or two is the hardest part. Another thing to try is write it badly. Don't concern yourself with getting it perfect on the first go. It's easier to go back and fix things than to write like Hemingway on your first attempt.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Noxyoursox » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:54 pm

I write best when I'm writing on paper, mostly because I'm less concerned about making little nitpicky edits as I go, and because I don't have all the distractions that computers provide. Plus, you can take a notebook and pencil/pen *anywhere*. I also am a master of procrastination...which I can actually use to my advantage! XD Basically, if there's something I need to do but don't want to do right now, it's easier for me to do other things (like writing) instead of the thing that I'm avoiding. When it comes down to it though, the most important thing is to sit down and word vomit whatever comes to mind onto the page, and worry about sorting out the mess afterward. The absolute hardest part of writing is the blank page, so start by making it not blank, even if what you write is silly or bad or irrelevant.
Noxyoursox
Participator

Postby SamWamm » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:51 am

normally i get inspiration while i'm making love to someone.

if it's really good i may have to stop for a while to write down bullet points before going back to love making.
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion