Looking for some vore death scenes

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Looking for some vore death scenes

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:04 am

New thread, who dis? But seriously, I'm looking for any video game death animations that are similar to the stuff in the first three Crash Bandicoot games. The type where the character is gulped casually, and then the enemy goes back to normal business as the screen fades out. I know of the Ratchet and Clank pool sharks (And I love them), and I know about the Jak and Daxter plant death, but I'm looking for any other bits like that. I also know of deaths like the Hunter Gamma death animations in Resident Evil Outbreak and Resident Evil 3, and the Lurkers in Resident Evil 0. I don't really like those, though, cause 1. I like Resident Evil and don't wanna start looking at it as something to get a vore fix from, like I do the PS1 Crash games and N. Sane Trilogy and 2. Those games just have too much of a serious nature to them. I'm looking for mostly cartoony deaths, like the ones in Crash Bandicoot 2 and 3. Maybe even kinda like the yeti Die-O-Ramas in Crash Tag Team Racing.
I apologize if the wording is weird. I'm typing this at 3 AM, and I'm kinda tired.
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Looking for some vore death scenes

Postby Ouroboros 95 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:29 am

Well there are these fail states from this Dangan game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayf9AtOiLb4
Ouroboros 95
New to the forum

Postby Noxyoursox » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:58 am

Jak and Daxter has the Lurker shark as well as the plant! It swallows you if you swim in deep water too long (with heartbeat sounds that get faster as it approaches you) and swims away. Dark Cloud has a couple vore scenes in it as well (the dark genie in one of the opening cutscenes, and the Killer Snake boss if you lose)
Noxyoursox
Participator

Postby Fireborn7 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:24 am

Dunno if this is up your alley, I know roughly what you're looking for I love that kind of thing too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VODMf6bo_6Q

This is from Lost Planet 2. It's more anime than cartoony but the Octopus monster does gulp you down rather nonchalantly.
Fireborn7
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion