Failings as a pred/prey

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Failings as a pred/prey

Postby Peptidase » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:33 am

I've always thought it was kind of funny that while I think of myself as a pred when fantasizing or writting, in reality I have a gag reflex so strong I can barely brush my tongue or pick a stray hair out of the back of my mouth without loosing my dinner, let alone swallow someone whole.

Anyone else have any amusing little tidbits that separate your vore personas from your IRL selves?
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Re: Failings as a pred/prey

Postby NotTadpole » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:12 am

Well, as prey, I'm pretty sure I'd be far too grossed out by the actual, real inside of a human body to enjoy being eaten. I used to talk about liking it when my prey character gets completely soaked in saliva, acid and other gross bodily fluids (especially when clothed, and enjoying looking at their soaked outfit), but I'd certainly be incredibly disturbed if I myself were to get drenched in body fluids, especially if naked. However, this is something that has been bleeding a little into my fantasies and roleplays, as now I'm enjoying the sight of a prey wearing some sort of protective suit (whether futuristic powered armor, or a simple hazard suit) that keeps them safe from the gross stuff - and it doubles as a justification for non-fatal vore, too!

I still like a powered armor-clad prey having their armor completely soaked in drool and acid, though.
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby Birichino » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:10 pm

I actually hate being powerless and dislike being naked, so it'd take a fairly unique scenario to work with me as prey.
I'm completely incapable of and unwilling to be pred in every aspect. Every single one.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby SinLion » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:45 pm

I don't really eat that much! I've never had too much of an appetite. I generally never eat much and I rarely have the hunger to eat something along the lines of a large steak, I don't think I would ever be able to stuff another man around my size into my stomach. Maybe a micro, I guess, but I have a bit of a gag reflex too, so I'd make for a rather unsuccessful pred, I think
SinLion
Been posting for a bit

Postby TylerTheYoshi » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:07 pm

Well uh... I AM a vegetarian IRL, so the fact I mainly see myself as a pred is definitely odd.
TylerTheYoshi
New to the forum

Postby cranberryknights1 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:46 am

I love being prey and I love anal vore and farting from the pred but IRL I'm real sensative to bad smells and grossed out by dirty bathrooms and things like that. Its only okay in the fantasy cause it comes from the pred themselves who I happen to have a big crush on so I'm fine with anything from them.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby WarlockSnorlax » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:12 am

Oh boy, this is gonna be good.
PRED
A) I have a really strong eating disorder. I have to chew my food up for a pretty long time before swallowing (meals take about an hour or two) and I'm terrified of trying new things. Chewing prey is a no-go since hard vore is a turnoff. My therapist thinks that there's something wrong with my throat.
B) I'm diabetic, which makes me a diabetic voraphile with an eating disorder. If I eat someone, I'm going to die a couple of hours later. The food gods don't like me at all.
PREY
A) While I'm into digestion, I'm terrified of death. Funnily, I regard myself as a prey.
B) I don't like being dirty.
WarlockSnorlax
New to the forum

Postby Bradleymiddler » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:27 pm

On both sides, as stereotypical as it is:

A) My breath isn't very fresh; oral health has been an issue because 'Murican healthcare.
B) Currently not in as good a shape as I'd like to be; I went to the gym about a year or two ago and biked for a few weeks near the start of this year. Not fat by any means, but I could really use a tone-up
C) I'm just not that attractive. I don't have a good facial shape, good hair, etc. I prefer both pred and prey to be pretty good-looking, and I've always thought I'd never be able to wank it to something involving *myself*.
D) Also, my nails are a bitch and a half.
Bradleymiddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ihumin » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:42 pm

I'm a predator, yet I don't actually have much of an appetite. I feel nauseous if I eat too much IRL.
Ihumin
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion