Types of vore where male preds are more common?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Types of vore where male preds are more common?

Postby 157and493 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:57 am

Are there any specific types of vore were male predators are more common than female ones?
Perhaps not even “more common” but at least as common or ALMOST as common?

I am not into male predators but I was still curious to know if there was at least one category where male predators are favored more than female ones. Are there more compassionate male predators than female predators? Are there more domineering male predators than female predators?
I do not really pay attention to this stuff so I have no idea.
157and493
Participator

Re: Types of vore where male preds are more common?

Postby cranberryknights1 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:08 am

I am not into male preds really but I would assume the most obvious answer would be CV but that's not my vore of choice at all.

Because I like female pred's so much and female characters in general I would like to hope that female pred's would be more compassionate. Though I am not really interested in mean pred's male or female really. Flirty,teasing, seductive and mischievous is all good but outright mean or evil pred's are turn offs for me.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby stearwing » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:00 am

Cock vore.

:^)
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby Jayezox » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:41 am

Aside from the obvious cock vore, as you go down the "furry spectrum" from human to feral males become much more common. Anthros from what I've seen are close to 50/50. It becomes more difficult to find female ferals than it does to find males especially outside of pokemon.

There's also mainstream media. The male to female predator ratio is pretty much the opposite of what it is in the vore community.
Jayezox
---

Postby Devourerita » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:19 am

Jayezox wrote:Aside from the obvious cock vore, as you go down the "furry spectrum" from human to feral males become much more common. Anthros from what I've seen are close to 50/50. It becomes more difficult to find female ferals than it does to find males especially outside of pokemon.

There's also mainstream media. The male to female predator ratio is pretty much the opposite of what it is in the vore community.

Pretty much this, but generally speaking male preds dominate in all other sites except for eka's
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby bcdjcvsjhvjh » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:53 am

deleted
Last edited by bcdjcvsjhvjh on Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bcdjcvsjhvjh
Somewhat familiar

Postby Devourerita » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:07 pm

selfrog wrote:
Devourerita wrote: generally speaking male preds dominate in all other sites except for eka's

Really? Everywhere I've checked besides fur affinity seems to hold females as the standard pred. I could use a place more more mpred fans.

Most of the ones I know are just "sites where to put backups when furaffinity glitches out of existence", like inkbunny, weasyl, e-621 and few subreddits.
I mostly use furaffinity though, mainly due to the sheer number of artist there (there is the occasional artist that has a profile on one of the minor sites but not on furaffinity, but they are very rare. I only follow one)
My vore code
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby alfonzoperson » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:55 am

deleted
Last edited by alfonzoperson on Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
alfonzoperson
New to the forum

Postby ItsSongxing » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:21 am

Yeah, as everyone else is saying, cockvore is really the only one where males dominate (though even futa/herm/intersex/whatever preds aren't that far behind). Perhaps in a scenario with a man and a woman, role reversal might have M/F closer to F/M, but I haven't seen the numbers.

As said before, anthro/feral stuff sees more male preds compared to human stuff, likely because furries also are more likely to be part of the LGBTQ+ community, and the fact that anthro males don't have some of the features of human males that someone might find unappealing. (I did notice a couple of folks on the "Does the pred's sex matter?" Say they were less picky about the pred when said pred was anthro.) MLP probably helps elevate the female pred side of anthro/feral stuff, on account of most of the major protagonists being female.

Perhaps you can find some smaller tags out there where male pred is dominant - Chameleonette in particular probably has the market cornered on stuff like "possessive vore", where the pred is so in love with the prey that they must have the prey as part of them - but there might be stuff not tagged that way that should be, among a number of other factors.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby kagamichan » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:35 pm

I disagree with the idea that CV has more male preds than females. Even that seems dominated by female preds, at least from what I've seen.

The closest thing I can think of is that certain fandoms can have more male preds due to their demographics or just cast in general. For example, I see a lot more male preds for series like Free! or Diabolik Lovers due to them having an overwhelmingly male cast and being more targeted towards straight women in general.
kagamichan
Been posting for a bit

Postby hauntz » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:11 pm

I wouldn't even say cock vore- I see more female preds in cock vore than I do male preds, honestly. It may be me speaking from experience but that's what I personally think.

I haven't seen many kinds of vore where there are more male preds than female ones at all, tbh.
hauntz
Been posting for a bit

Postby GreenEyesDarkHeart » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:47 pm

hauntz wrote:I wouldn't even say cock vore- I see more female preds in cock vore than I do male preds, honestly. It may be me speaking from experience but that's what I personally think.

I haven't seen many kinds of vore where there are more male preds than female ones at all, tbh.

I was just about to say exactly the same thing.

I can't think of anything where males are more common either :neutral:
GreenEyesDarkHeart
Somewhat familiar

Postby Borealis » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:50 pm

When it comes to the type of vore, female preds are going to have a higher representation across the board. However, when it comes to pred types or species, I think that's where it starts to even up a bit.

As Jayezox says, it's in human vore that you tend to see the big divine. The sex of the pred is certainly far closer to 50/50 when you have feral and animal preds.

And on that note. While I am aware that dragonesses are popular in themselves, I'm going to stick my neck out and suggest one. From what I've seen online, I have found that vore featuring a dragon as a pred is genuinely more likely to be M/? than F/?.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby Oniric » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:49 pm

I'm a furry. As people have already said, the furry fandom is very, very gay. When I first learned about vore, most of the content I saw was M/M. Coming from a furry background, this site seems disproportionately skewed towards female preds, which was very weird to me when I first came here.

About compassionate predators, I can't really make a comparison because I mostly only consume M/M content, but based on my experience, most male preds are still sadistic and cruel, or neutral at best. It makes it really hard for me to find content that I enjoy, which ideally features dominating but gentle male preds.
Oniric
Somewhat familiar

Postby Devourerita » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:38 pm

Borealis wrote:And on that note. While I am aware that dragonesses are popular in themselves, I'm going to stick my neck out and suggest one. From what I've seen online, I have found that vore featuring a dragon as a pred is genuinely more likely to be M/? than F/?.

As a huge fan of dragon preds, I can confirm this. There are only 3 female dragons that I know of, and one is a prey oriented switch
My vore code
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby stearwing » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:28 pm

Devourerita wrote:
Borealis wrote:And on that note. While I am aware that dragonesses are popular in themselves, I'm going to stick my neck out and suggest one. From what I've seen online, I have found that vore featuring a dragon as a pred is genuinely more likely to be M/? than F/?.

As a huge fan of dragon preds, I can confirm this. There are only 3 female dragons that I know of, and one is a prey oriented switch

Funny that this has never occurred to me.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby darthkomar » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:00 am

I typically find heaps of male pred vore, being a hetrosexual male and pred myself, I do find that male preds and female prey are rare but I've found a fair amount to keep me satisfied (pun not intended or avoided lol). Wish there was more though, if I ever get off my butt and learn to draw, I'll certainly be doing something about it.
darthkomar
Participator

Postby Avereth » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:53 am

You know, I feel like werewolf vore tends to heavily favor male preds, though I haven't really specifically looked for it for a few years now. For all I know it got flooded by females too now. XD
Avereth
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: The Savannah, resting as a meerkat squirms inside me

Postby Mecho » Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:15 am

*revives an old thread*

I would say the Furry community in general. Go floofs, go! :gulp:

and male preds also seem to be more common in the overall vore community. Not sure if that's just my head imagining this? Or if fem-pred stuff is the norm everywhere. Or if it's just the portal that has some gender ratio issues in general.

Also, some fandoms seem to be attracting more male pred-appreciation.
Mecho
---

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:00 pm

Devourerita wrote:
Jayezox wrote:Aside from the obvious cock vore, as you go down the "furry spectrum" from human to feral males become much more common. Anthros from what I've seen are close to 50/50. It becomes more difficult to find female ferals than it does to find males especially outside of pokemon.

Pretty much this, but generally speaking male preds dominate in all other sites except for eka's

Really? Where are these sites where male preds are dominating? It's pretty obvious to me that fempreds are pretty much the standard dominant pred on pretty much all the sites including Eka's, sure sites like FA and Twitter might have more mpred content than other places, but to say they dominate is a veryyyy big overstatement.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion