Does the sex of the pred matter to you?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Does the sex of the pred matter to you?

Postby Artemis » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:37 pm

Revisiting the original question because I didn't give a complete answer. I tend to have a pretty negative reaction to genderfuckery as a kink. There's a lot of reasons for that depending on the exact nature of the kink.

For herms and other mix & match genitalia sexes, it's simply because I don't personally respect their narrative value and so I cannot overcome my lack of attraction to them conceptually. With men, I'm not attracted to them but I do gain enjoyment from having them around in the form of avoiding the contrivance of an all-female world. In this regard, feral animals are less off a turn off than herms are. That's simply an awkward truth for someone like me for whom some element of immersion is important.

For most other types of gender/sex ambiguity, that type of mystery simply doesn't lend itself well to attraction on my part. I can definitely see why, vaguely speaking, someone else might enjoy that, but it just doesn't work for me.

Trans characters are the odd one out here. Conceptually I approve, but I find it extremely difficult to be comfortable being mean to trans characters. Which is a necessity if I'm going to like, eat them or provoke them into eating me? There's some emotional baggage there that I'm not yet ready to deal with.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:21 pm

Yes and no. I much prefer females to males predator for mostly aesthetic purposes but then there's those traps and androgynous guys and I don't really mind them at all since they got the female aesthetics part covered.
Kitsouille
???

Postby lurknbite420 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:35 pm

Even though I have some preference for female preds, if its up my alley no matter what gender the pred is, I will love it. So I guess you can say I'm flexible about it.
lurknbite420
New to the forum

Postby Zangoose » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:36 am

When it comes to human or humanoid predators, I'm fine with any gender of pred, but I won't lie when I say I prefer male preds. Nothing special going on here; I just prefer guys. When I'm in an F/M scenario, I almost exclusively like unwilling pred, but with M/M, I like both, but prefer willing.

With feral preds, I don't really mind the gender, but female animals with human breasts are an instant turn-off.
Just your friendly neighborhood M/M enthusiast.

For Vore code, see https://bit.ly/2GoUFwl
Zangoose
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:55 am

Yes, very much so. I'm a straight male so anything that makes me doubt the predator is 100% female is an instant no. This is why I blacklisted Bowsette for example because I know deep down she's really Bowser.

For unidentified feral OC's I do assume they're female unless they have masculine features.
Last edited by Jayezox on Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jayezox
---

Postby Borealis » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:20 am

I have a very significant female preference. I find female preds more fun to write as characters, and only really like human women IRL so feminine attributes in the pred role- naturally- have more appeal to me as it pairs with my sexuality.

However, I only really like anthros and ferals in the pred role so with furry and vore stuff I am a hell of a lot more flexible (as in, yes, I can totally dig male anthros and ferals as preds)... So while the sex of the pred does have a bearing on me, for me it's the species of the pred that really matters.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby 32n59Deleted » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:35 pm

Yes, pred needs to be female as preds are more the fantasy/sex objects for me in vore - I can't get off on a male pred.

Prey can pretty much be any gender, though being male myself I find it easier to identify with them.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JediPadawanJess » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:41 pm

Since I'm only into male preds, so yes it does matter.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby whizbang18 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:34 am

For me, it depends on what kind of vore it is in the artwork. Certain kinds of vore, I may like female preds, other kinds, male preds. For example, when it comes to anal vore (AV), I like it to be female preds. For 'cockvore', male preds obviously. I'm not particularly fond of CV where a 'female' has a giant penis and balls. It's simply outside of my preference. AV I can accept either gender but if the victim/prey is male, the pred I prefer to be female. If the victim/prey is female, the pred can be either/or IMO.

When it comes to plants, either/or IMO. The prey can be either/or too.
whizbang18
Somewhat familiar

Postby JackFrost » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:23 pm

Absolutely. Female preds are what I want to see the most. Male preds do absolutely nothing for me, and the biggest boner killer for me is male human preds - that turns me right off.

If the pred is non-anthromorphic it's not so important, but I really don't like anything that is obviously male. Another huge boner killer is female preds with huge dicks. I'll never understand that one if I live to be a thousand.
JackFrost
Been posting for a bit

Postby NotTadpole » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:06 pm

I generally have a preference for female preds, but I can also enjoy male preds - especially if they're naughty femboys~. In fact, I might genuinely have a preference for femboys over women, they're very good at turning me on. It's a shame they're so rare and hard to come by, though.
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuriousOne50 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:24 am

I have a personal preference towards female preds, myself. Herm style female characters are also fine for the most part. Males are usually on the lower end, but I can deal with them usually as well. Depends on how the character is played out.

Mostly because I'm a fan of Weight Gain post-vore. And the idea of their breasts, hips, or rump is bonus points.
CuriousOne50
New to the forum

Postby JaiLyz » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:39 am

Absolutely yes! Unless we're talking about an actual animal, I do not like male preds at all, but I'm fine with a unidentifiable pred as long as it hasn't got a penis or something.
So, yes. If the pred is female, then it's definitely a yes most of the times.
JaiLyz
New to the forum

Postby TheDarkStar » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:03 am

For me, the sex of the predator does matter quite a bit to me. I'm not quite sure how to describe my sexuality other than being bisexual, but I admit I overwhelmingly lean towards the "female" side on that. In fact, on the male side I'm only really attracted to really feminine boys -- like, Astolfo-level traps, and a few "cuntboys" (Servo the Husky is an example of that that I'm really fond of). Thus, for me, if a picture or a story features a humanoid male predator that doesn't fall into that category then I simply can't enjoy it. Although, interesting enough, I am totally fine with certain male feral predators, as in I would be totally cool with being eaten by a feral stallion. I guess since in that case they're not really humanoid in appearance. On another note, I'm also super into futas/dickgirls, so much so that I'd honestly like to jerk one off before they eat me, cockvore included. I'm sorry if all these preferences come off as confusing, but that's just where I stand.
TheDarkStar
Somewhat familiar

Postby darthkomar » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:03 am

Well, I am the pred, but I definitely rather female prey almost exclusively. I'm always willing to play either a male or female pred in RPs to keep female prey satisfied, good female prey are hard to come by...I can't have eaten them all already, surely... :P
darthkomar
Participator

Postby Avereth » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:48 am

The gender of the pred is pretty important to me. In general I want to be able to imagine being the predator and having their features or as the prey know i'm adding to those features I wouldn't mind having myself, so for me it's pretty much got to be male since I don't enjoy imagining myself as a female or adding to a female pred. It's made more strict by the fact that most female preds accentuate features I do not find preferable in vore such as being very slender or fat, or being hypersexualized. Mind you, those same features turn me off from male preds too generally. I like muscularity. I like sharp teeth in muzzles that aren't flattened or softened down to look 'cute'. There's definitely female preds out there that actually fit the looks and body I consider important for a fit and effective pred to have, but it's rare in the extreme.
Avereth
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: The Savannah, resting as a meerkat squirms inside me

Postby NisseHult » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:55 am

It definitely does. I'm only into female preds, no exceptions. Male or genderless preds are a huge turn off for me.
Just another man who wants nothing more than to end up in the belly of a lovely woman, and eventually become waste in her toilet.
NisseHult
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnderDracolich » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:08 am

Yep. I only like female preds. (Though obviously, trans* women, and female-identifying intersex characters are also welcome).

I dunno why, but I have slowly warmed up to male -prey- over the last couple of years. Maybe a result of the fact I'm a switch now? IDK.

I only really identify with women - and I'm only attracted to women. So I only like preds who are women. Why do I like prey who are men, sometimes? No idea.

Sexuality, fetishes, and sexual attraction are weird things.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:10 am

Yes, because i am more onto male humanoid preds, theyre less often and theyre more sexy. No really, because i am accept all genders of pred/prey, just fan of male ones, but can watch and have some FPred faves :gulp:
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion