Does vore affects your culinary taste?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Does vore affects your culinary taste?

Postby Aboriginal » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:09 am

Yes, vorarephilia for me does affect my eating preferences quite a lot, I'm picky about what to eat and when, because when I'm eating there's hardly a bite or sip I take without having some kind of vorarephilic thought or desire about digestion, and when I can I meditate on the presence of the food within me until it is gone. It's actually quite fascinating how much the body can tell one about what it's digesting, absorbing, and metabolizing. I liken it to getting taste and texture and nutritional feeling-tones from my stomach, intestines and other digestive organs, and metabolism (i.e. tasting with my whole body instead of just my eyes, nose, and mouth); this internal awareness I hope to develop more with time and practice.

Growing up with vorarephilia since childhood has caused me an eating disorder that's been very difficult for me to overcome. Still, there are certain things I absolutely will not eat at this time, like raw oysters and such, because the ingredients are so alive and fresh before they are about the be absorbed into me and the thought of it is just overstimulating. As I've coped with the eating disorder, I've really been able to expand my diet a bit, getting away from processed foods and more towards fresh meats, fruits, and vegetables. I don't mind eating animals as I want to be eaten and recycled into nature myself. Blessed are the oysters.
On the scale of galaxies and stars to cells and molecules, the Universe constantly eats itself, time and time again through generations of things, ad nausea.
Aboriginal
Somewhat familiar

Postby Birichino » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:22 am

I'd be surprised if this ever happened with prey, tbh, or was more than swallowing the occasional grape or candy whole for preds.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby TheDarkStar » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:29 pm

For me it's the opposite actually. I'll be the first to admit that I'm a little overweight, and one of my absolute favorite things to eat is fast food, as in I would literally choose a Big Mac over sirloin steak (garbage taste on my part, I know). Because of this, one of my favorite scenarios in vore is for a hot lady to visit a fast food joint and order a bunch of food, but still isn't satisfied, so then she proceeds to eat the other customers. The thought of being stuffed into a belly that's already full of half-eaten burgers and fries really turns me on. BIGBIG has done some work where the predator's belly has both food and people in it, which, like every other piece of his is outstanding, but I wish more artists would do it as well.
TheDarkStar
Somewhat familiar

Postby HappyCore » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:46 pm

I cant say it really has for me! though eating certain foods and enjoying them would give me ideas on how to maybe use them in a voreish rp. One time i ate sushi, and i thought it would be fun to have a story having to do with small characters that are based on the sushi ingredients in a vore situation, but that's all. I'd say eating food influences my vorish thoughts but not vice versa.
HappyCore
Been posting for a bit

Postby MaverickAventura » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:15 pm

No. If anyone was to bring up vore when I'm eating, I'd probably just ask them to mind their manners. Besides, I couldn't imagine how awkward getting turned on from eating Jammy Dodgers with my morning tea would be.
I love Vacuum vore! You can join my friend's Vacuum Vore Discord here: https://discord.gg/AxF9MWvbTr

One man's Lidl is another man's Waitrose.
MaverickAventura
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:42 am

Sees name of something interesting, searches for it...
Wants that food item because it sounds lish. lolz

Nope, still doesn't affect my culinary taste, lol
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby EnderDracolich » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:01 am

I am a vegetarian, so I would guess not? I suppose you could argue that it might have - lead - to me being vegetarian - if I didn't already have a pretty solid explanation for that choice.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CuriousOne50 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:03 am

Not really.

I generally try to keep it in the realm of fantasy.
Trying to keep in a good figure IRL requires a semi-strict diet. So I -guess-, since I consume more protein than average you could say I'm influenced?
But that has more to do with the requirements of my diet than actually trying to implement anything vore-related.
CuriousOne50
New to the forum

Postby caramelapple7050 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:57 am

I'm vegetarian, almost nearly vegan. It did make me think about the animal agriculture industry more, I guess. Whereas otherwise, I might not have given it much thought. And frankly, I think the more you learn about animal ag, the more difficult it is to justify supporting it.
caramelapple7050
Been posting for a bit

Postby blergle » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:16 am

Only in the case of one specific item...I am very amused by marshmallows and I love them because I can swallow them whole without any pain or fear of choking, and like to squish them around a little without chewing them. They get nice and slick as the outer layer of sugar dissolves, and I can play with my imagination while eating them. So I get marshmallows more often than I would otherwise, because I don't ever go camping or make Rice Krispies treats. :lol:
blergle
---

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:54 pm

Speaking of marshmallows...

I like to lick those giant ones like one would the relatively similar-in-size jawbreaker candy, lolz

(I do not know why)
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion