Why do you like fatal Vore? Here's why I do.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Why do you like fatal Vore? Here's why I do.

Postby EnderDracolich » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:52 pm

So, I recently read a post on Reddit that asked:

So, I'm into about the softest kind of vore you can possibly think of. Absolutely zero discomfort, nastiness, with a loving and saccharine attitude from pred and prey.

I talked with someone who was the polar opposite of me awhile ago. He enjoys the vomit smell, the flesh and bone being melted away, etc. I don't want to sound condescending when I ask, but I'm genuinely curious.

Why?

To me, at least. There's absolutely nothing about a violent and agonizing death that turns me on. So I'm wondering why that's the case for others.

Here is what I wrote in response:

"Why?" - Well, that's incredibly complicated.

I identify mostly as prey, though I am a switch, and enjoy graphic digestion or hard vore. Preferably willing.

I mean basically, I'm a masochist, so there's something morbidly fascinating about the idea of pain in general. That also combines with a dominance and submission aspect; being completely and utterly at somebody else's mercy. However. I don't actually like the use of force or brutality - I like to imagine a pred who would let me out if I sincerely asked, and I generally role-play predators who would likewise release their prey. It's just that I wouldn't want out; because there are aspects of being trapped, being treated like a possession, and being hurt that I frankly enjoy.

However, there is more to it than just bondage, dominance, or sadomasochism, at least for me. That stuff is part of what I like about vore and digestion, but there is also an aspect of... intimacy. Being inside a person is very intimate; as close as you could conceivably get. It's somewhat romantic, in my way of thinking. However, actually becoming a part of them in a literal, permanent way as an act of self-sacrifice is even more intimate and romantic.

I enjoy endo a lot; it's not something I look down on or scoff at - but if I'm projecting myself into a prey role, I would rather go all the way with it and allow the predator to have my body and make it part of their own.

So really, for me... digestion doesn't strictly entail 'brutal' death. Agonizing? Certainly. Violent? Perhaps. Brutal? I wouldn't really consider it that, because my fantasies, stories, and roleplays are always consensual. I do not speak for all everyone who likes digestion, but for me a "saccharine attitude from pred and prey" is still something I enjoy.

This question, and my answer, got me thinking - because most other answers were very different from mine, and focused on cruelty and suffering. So I decided to share it here and see what other people think.

If anybody else has similar views to me, I would love to hear them - I am beginning to feel like an anomalous outlier - but of course views that differ from my own are always interesting to read as well!

So... why do you like fatal Vore?
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Why do you like fatal Vore? Here's why I do.

Postby SkeletonGoat » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:50 pm

I think being mostly Pred or the very least an observer of the act, for me it comes down to a few simple things. Yes I do like to play cruel preds and its very much a dominance thing. I am painfully submissive in real life and so play dominate predators in a way that does tend to paint them as villains. My vore is not consensual in the slightest and me showing the prey item its proper place and there is no greater domination then turning them into nothing more then food in my belly.

Though when I am playing prey I think I get the rush like similar to a horror movie, with the death and digestion of the prey being the ending. Its like I don't want to die, I'd never willingly let myself be eaten and digested. So its like the ultimate submission, putting me in my place as just another link in the food chain. This is especially true since I have a big thing for animalistic feral preds. They have no biased, no ulterior motives for devouring me besides nourishment. Forcing me as a human to except that my place as not the superior species.

I don't know if that makes sense lol. Its like I prefer implied digestion then to play out the painfully brutal ending within the gut but fully acknowledging that all who enter are doomed to death. It feels more complete, more final and satisfying to me to dominate or be dominated till nothing is left.
So I guess to some up its almost entirely a sub/dom dynamic with me and knocking humans down to just another meal for a superior creature. Mixed with horror movie logic.
SkeletonGoat
Been posting for a bit

Postby MrGrimlock » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:10 pm

In full honesty, I only really reserve it for unimportant, "generic" side characters that nobody would miss, and/or for people who actually openly deserve it for plot-driven only reasons (specifically people actually deemed to be bad in some regard or another).

On the other hand, fatal for fatal's sake gets a hard pass in my books, especially if involving underage or a character that is either an origional character or pre-existing one whom the artist/writer/roleplayer actively cares about due to either being THEIR character or just one they admire deeply respectively, thus they don't want them meeting an unfortunate end. It's even one of my own rules: "I have no business killing off your character, nor do you have any killing off mine."
MrGrimlock
Somewhat familiar

Postby lurknbite420 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:13 pm

Admittedly while I like both non-fatal and fatal vore, fatal vore is something I like in both a sub/dom way and a romantic way. I like it when the pred puts the weaker prey in their place as dinner, example being. if it is after the two had battled and the pred came out victorious. With romantic fatal vore, the idea of the prey willingly wanting to not only be dominated but to become one with their pred lover is something I really enjoy.
lurknbite420
New to the forum

Postby EnderDracolich » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:29 pm

lurknbite420 wrote: With romantic fatal vore, the idea of the prey willingly wanting to not only be dominated but to become one with their pred lover is something I really enjoy.

Huh. Perhaps I'm not as unusual as I thought.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jamjo » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:44 am

I only like willing vore really (I suppose unless there's a really strong sense of justice/karma to it), and when it's fatal it's just fascinating to think that somehow a creature could kill another with just its stomach. An extremely complex being capable of so much in the way of thoughts and feelings, their entire consciousness - memories, hopes and all - reduced to nothing but food for something else. And according to their own will too.
The idea of a creature giving their entirety so completely to another being (and that other being able to take them so completely), especially in such a crazy way, is just *amazing* to me!
Jamjo
Participator

Postby linthia » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:31 am

Mainly because it's kind of a dominance, but at the extreme. Being just nothing more than food for the pred.. it just arouse me
linthia
Participator

Postby EnderDracolich » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:19 am

I appreciate all the informative replies! Even if I don't specifically address them each individually, it's interesting to know the differences and commonalities between people. :-D
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chameleonette » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:52 am

It's the possessiveness of it that I like and enjoy the most. It takes it to the furthest point---you can't belong more to a person than becoming a literal part of them.

But I don't like it to be willing for the prey at all. I like vore as something more carnal than as something romantically soft. It's still extremely intimate---and I much prefer that it's between pred and prey that either know each other or have gotten to know each other (friends, lovers, coworkers, roommates, etc). However, the pred is taking things to an extreme and I really enjoy that use of domination to subdue and take what he wants the most. Because for me, fatal has the "danger" aspect, which I find immeasurably enticing and thrilling. I love it when the prey is literally fighting for her life. And yet he's not consuming her just to be cruel or just because he's hungry---it's because he wants her, and all of her that badly. And she has a life to lose. It's not her choice or a joint decision or submission. And that's probably because, on the submissive scale, I register very strongly as a 'brat'. Forced submission and being utterly dominated while trying in vain to fight against being overpowered or overtaken is immeasurably appealing to me.

This isn't a common viewpoint to have in vore, apparently. A lot of people into fatal enjoy being considered disposable and as just food for the pred or part of a multi-prey scenario, etc. On the flip side, I (and my characters) like to be so special and important to the pred that he takes those drastic measure to have and keep her entirely to--and in--himself. I enjoy it as something that he has planned for a long time, or even driven so strongly by need or instinct, or unable to even stop himself from taking exactly what he wants. I find that loss of control and loss of his logic to be really enjoyable in vore scenarios. He doesn't necessarily lack compassion or understanding---it has just twisted his feelings and desires into something dark.

And as far as the fatality goes, I love the pred's enjoyment of taking her for himself. The focus on his pleasurable feelings really sells it for me. He's taking her life and her entire self---and basking in every moment of feeling her melt into him and soften to his touch. And knowing that after all is said and done, she's going to be one with him.

That's the essences of fatal vore that really, really appeal to me. Possession/selfishness, danger/desperation and forced submissiveness through dominance and unhinged behavior (and what the prey may feel as betrayal), they prey being important/meaning so much to him that he can't help but want her in her entirety (and she remains special, even after being devoured/digested), and the pred's absolute pleasure and deep-rooted enjoyment of taking all of her for himself.

I can enjoy some cruel aspects, as well, depending on the pred and his personality. Playfulness in his behavior can also be fun. But the root of what I really enjoy in fatal vore is all of the above.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby Thatonepred » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:23 pm

From a broad Pred perspective, it's really just another method of domination. Personally? I'm a sick puppy, and probably incredibly hedonistic without realising it. If something is going to be fatal, I want to take pleasure in it completely, in absolute, uncontestable gluttony.

It was never about the prey. The only difference between the best and worse case scenarios for them is simply how long it takes for them to expire, and it does nothing to change the fact that nothing about them mattered. Or, maybe they did matter. A mother, a sister, A CEO, mechanic, lover... just reduced little more than a memory.

And I don't care.
Everyone dies. Few live forever. Neither apply to Me.

Consumam ergo sum
Thatonepred
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ghrelin » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:59 pm

First things first, lemme get this out of the way: Everyone is gonna have different feelings about things, these are just mine (lest anything I say be taken out of context or misinterpreted as generalizing anyone's experiences but my own).

Pred here. Lemme break the combo and say that fatality is not about dominance for me. If I feel like playing up that aspect, it comes out more in the actions that take place before the prey's fate is sealed--if it even ends up that way at all, as neither is a requirement for the other.

Fatality in vore is more the "natural conclusion" that my mind expects when somebody gets eaten. I mean, that's what happens to food; it gets digested. That's the whole point of eating it. Not to say there's anything wrong with non-fatal vore, as I sometimes go for non-fatal, myself. But without some action being taken specifically to prevent it, that's what's going to happen. And generally speaking, I prefer that to be the outcome because, again, that's generally the whole point of having eaten something to begin with. It's part of the process. And even when it's not the intended outcome, as with non-fatal, the implication of it is still there. The knowledge that "this is what it's for" will still be in the background, regardless of whether the process is "completed" in that way.

I like vore in a pretty basic way: because it's vore. Because it's someone getting eaten. Specifically, eaten. Not dominated, entrapped, killed, teased, tortured, maimed, snuggled, absorbed, or sacrificed, even if any of those or a dozen other concepts may overlap with a given scenario that I happen to enjoy. If I wasn't looking for someone to get eaten, with some knowledge of what the function of eating generally is, I probably wouldn't bother including vore.

"OK, that explains digestion, but why specifically fatal?" Aside from the fact that digestion typically would be fatal, while I do sometimes favor reformation, I generally prefer it to be "the end" for that character. I guess this is getting more into the meat of the question: the finality of it is a big factor for me. It drives home the fact of what just happened, giving it a distinct purpose. It's satisfying. Just like I would prefer not to lose my lunch after eating a sandwich, even though sometimes maybe I just wish I could enjoy the taste without having to digest it and take on all those calories. Vore is exactly the same for me. Sometimes I have other reasons for wanting it, but my usual preference is for it to be concluded for the same reason it started.

And finally, I just find it more exciting that way. The element of fear and danger, the impending "end", and the underlying horror just make it more fun and interesting. That's not always something I want to focus on, but especially as a horror fan, it tends to get the blood racing in a good way. Death and suffering are not a kink for me, but they can add a lot to a given scenario. Going back to sandwich metaphors, I wouldn't get much out of eating plain mustard, but it can definitely make the whole sandwich better--depending on the type, of course.

Spoiler: show
Everything is about food with me today; it's probably time to go to the grocery store. :U
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm

EnderDracolich wrote:
lurknbite420 wrote: With romantic fatal vore, the idea of the prey willingly wanting to not only be dominated but to become one with their pred lover is something I really enjoy.

Huh. Perhaps I'm not as unusual as I thought.

I honestly could say that you and I share in a lot of the same likes when it comes to vore, though myself, I am only prey (and don't care much for all those 'requests' to be pred for others). I mean, in fantasy, a lot of what I like in vore doesn't translate to outside of fantasy, though there are several facets of offline life within this royally fucked society that would allow for me being eaten for real, though that's just me saying that I look forward to leaving this mortal flesh prison behind and am unafraid of death (why does this scare people? Unfinished business??) Would I enjoy being eaten for real as much as I enjoy the fantasy? Well, that right there is not something I can actually answer, though if it does happen and I get to tell about it, I'll make sure to do so, lol

Anyway, what I like about vore is the intimacy, domination, and even some things people aren't that into. I won't go into too much detail because I don't feel like sounding like some self-advertising twat, but I will say that knowing that I can be lower on the 'food chain' and that the so-called 'food chain' is an absolute lie, is actually quite appealing in many ways to me, especially as a philosophical, non-kink related standpoint...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby asdaf » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:01 pm

Good topic, specifically since most of the time the debate is clogged up on trying to drag real world ethics to vore fatality.
Maybe controversial to say here, but I think it's true that kink communities can enable people to do illegal and wrong things. Pedophilia and rape come to mind. And just to clarify, I am talking about the community around these concepts and the grooming that can happen, not individual people's preferences. Anyway, I find it really upsetting when vore is grouped with these things both because vore is both so fundamentally fantastical that it can't possibly apply to real life and also because most of the time the fans of vore are introverted due to the perceived unpopularity of their fetish and completely unlikely to prey (ha) on anyone.

I think the vast majority of people use the thought of it as stress relief, myself included, so it doesn't feel good to be considered the baggage of an otherwise 'fine, but weird' kink, though I can absolutely imagine how off-putting it can be to see fatal vore stuff when you're not into vore, let alone any kind of gore. I'd like to second pretty much every opinion voiced so far, particularly you OP, and also Chameleonette and Erastus.

I'm a good 80% prey and I adore the buzzwords of digested, killed, disposed of, dumped, etc. Romantic fatal digestion between a couple, willing or unwilling, is my favorite. I think it's because the fetish tends to use vore as an analogue for sex in my head. Being eaten and digested is the consummation of the relationship (read into that with whatever Freudian analysis you will...) and again, appealing ideas come up like being taken care of permanently, becoming one with my partner, and also being stripped of unnecessary human descriptors, freed of work, life, obligation and clothes and simply unavoidably becoming 'food' especially with someone who's meant to love you as a 'human' all combine into something like an escapist fantasy. *>*

In terms of RP, the idea of going this far-essentially snuff-with your partner is also a major trust-building thing and can actually be really healthy for a relationship. My BF was never much into vore but loves things about it like the domination, possession, and eventually embracing of their body unconditionally - who'd have thought it helps body image that your partner loves to imagine you becoming fatter? haha. More broadly though, even outside of romance, maybe it's just that I'm a plain old masochist, cuz I wake up thinking things like 'FML, I wish I was a pile of shit right now'. TMI? Sounds like I'm depressed, but actually this stuff has seriously helped me with my depression. The irony of these brutal-seeming things actually being so positive for health is the last appealing twist to all of this. Thank you for opening a positive conversation on the topic.
asdaf
New to the forum

Postby janejobs » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:18 pm

For me it's more to do with motive for the pred. I like preds that aren't evil, just hungry and their prey is lower on the food chain. It is the natural order. My main character is a giantess whose favourite food is human women. I harbour no dislike for the species, I just love the way they taste. They are a natural part of a giantess's diet.
janejobs
Been posting for a bit

Postby Noxyoursox » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:52 am

I like the thrill of danger as the prey, and equally for the pred--the danger of getting caught doing something taboo, the shame of losing control of their hunger and lust to the point that they would eat someone and risk serious consequences. I also really love the idea of accidental/unaware preds--there's a particular kind of humiliation in knowing that not only are you going to die in someone's stomach, the person who ate you will never even know you were there. I like preds that pretend to just be having some temporary fun, only to betray their prey by deciding to keep and digest them (or just forgetting about them and digesting them by accident). I think besides those aspects, I like the realism of fatal vore--as realistic as a fantasy fetish gets, anyway.
Noxyoursox
Participator

Postby Peptidase » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:13 pm

Noxyoursox wrote:I like the thrill of danger as the prey, and equally for the pred--the danger of getting caught doing something taboo, the shame of losing control of their hunger and lust to the point that they would eat someone and risk serious consequences. I also really love the idea of accidental/unaware preds--there's a particular kind of humiliation in knowing that not only are you going to die in someone's stomach, the person who ate you will never even know you were there. I like preds that pretend to just be having some temporary fun, only to betray their prey by deciding to keep and digest them (or just forgetting about them and digesting them by accident). I think besides those aspects, I like the realism of fatal vore--as realistic as a fantasy fetish gets, anyway.

This resonates a lot with me. Even when I enjoy safe vore, it's usually with the danger of hard vore being a nagging background threat. It's like sitting in a hammock strung over the grand cannon. Very cozy in it's own way but also exhilarating.

Erastus wrote:First things first, lemme get this out of the way: Everyone is gonna have different feelings about things, these are just mine (lest anything I say be taken out of context or misinterpreted as generalizing anyone's experiences but my own).

Pred here. Lemme break the combo and say that fatality is not about dominance for me. If I feel like playing up that aspect, it comes out more in the actions that take place before the prey's fate is sealed--if it even ends up that way at all, as neither is a requirement for the other.

Fatality in vore is more the "natural conclusion" that my mind expects when somebody gets eaten. I mean, that's what happens to food; it gets digested. That's the whole point of eating it. Not to say there's anything wrong with non-fatal vore, as I sometimes go for non-fatal, myself. But without some action being taken specifically to prevent it, that's what's going to happen. And generally speaking, I prefer that to be the outcome because, again, that's generally the whole point of having eaten something to begin with. It's part of the process. And even when it's not the intended outcome, as with non-fatal, the implication of it is still there. The knowledge that "this is what it's for" will still be in the background, regardless of whether the process is "completed" in that way.

I like vore in a pretty basic way: because it's vore. Because it's someone getting eaten. Specifically, eaten. Not dominated, entrapped, killed, teased, tortured, maimed, snuggled, absorbed, or sacrificed, even if any of those or a dozen other concepts may overlap with a given scenario that I happen to enjoy. If I wasn't looking for someone to get eaten, with some knowledge of what the function of eating generally is, I probably wouldn't bother including vore.

"OK, that explains digestion, but why specifically fatal?" Aside from the fact that digestion typically would be fatal, while I do sometimes favor reformation, I generally prefer it to be "the end" for that character. I guess this is getting more into the meat of the question: the finality of it is a big factor for me. It drives home the fact of what just happened, giving it a distinct purpose. It's satisfying. Just like I would prefer not to lose my lunch after eating a sandwich, even though sometimes maybe I just wish I could enjoy the taste without having to digest it and take on all those calories. Vore is exactly the same for me. Sometimes I have other reasons for wanting it, but my usual preference is for it to be concluded for the same reason it started.

And finally, I just find it more exciting that way. The element of fear and danger, the impending "end", and the underlying horror just make it more fun and interesting. That's not always something I want to focus on, but especially as a horror fan, it tends to get the blood racing in a good way. Death and suffering are not a kink for me, but they can add a lot to a given scenario. Going back to sandwich metaphors, I wouldn't get much out of eating plain mustard, but it can definitely make the whole sandwich better--depending on the type, of course.

Spoiler: show
Everything is about food with me today; it's probably time to go to the grocery store. :U

This also really connects with me. That mustard metaphor hit's the nail right on the head. It makes sense in vore even if it's not something I enjoy on it's own. Like even canibalism fics that almost but not quite count as vore (at least IMO) can be huge turnoffs.

Also I'm coming to terms with the fact that I have a pretty wide sadistic streak that I hadn't really considered before I started actually trying to write some vore stories, so I'm pretty sure that comes in to it more than I had consciously realized before. I do get the whole dominance angle of it, but the putting someone in their rightful place thing, not so much. I really like me some role reversal and making preds uncomfortable with stuff like indigestion and such. Even that I enjoy taking to a fatal extreme like bursting the pred's stomach. So the whole fatality thing fits into that angle as well.
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby MidnightRose » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:48 pm

The total and utter dominance of it. By being digested, the prey completely belongs to the pred. I like for there to be nothing left afterwards so that the assimilation into the pred's body is absolute. I also need the prey to be unwilling because that just reinforces the BDSM aspect of vore that I love so much: being broken into submission.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby whizbang18 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:27 pm

Thank GOD for this site and forum. I've had this dark and fucked-up allure for 'fatal' vore since from my perspective, it touches upon the darkest parts of my fantasy mindset. To me, it's the unusual tension of "get one last look before he/she/it's gone for good!" or somehow the subject is irreplaceable and can only be enjoyed once before he/she's gone forever. There's something dark and alluring either about putting someone 'in their place' or being 'put in my place'.

To me, cockvore, anal vore (sometimes), plant vore, quicksand, and anything that involves a person (Preferrably a woman) being sucked into a slimy orifice, (mouth, anus, or penis) whole and intact and either digested or held indefinately is immensely alluring. I sometimes will fantasize and draw vore-themed works about certain types of men, if only to attempt to create a 'gender balance' of sorts and to counter the perception I only like women meeting a 'fatal demise'. I've drawn works featuring a 'female' Cell DBZ absorbing guys as a means of countering the actual character absorbing women. However, I HATE, HATE, hardvore that involves chewing up otherwise ripping apart the 'prey' and leaving blood and guts all over the place. That's a huge turnoff for me. If I want 'hardvore', I'll play Dead Spaces 1 and 2. I like the subtlety of sofevore as it's 'subtle' and bloodless.

And I agree that this can be an extreme form of BDSM as it touches upon the more 'alpha' aspect of me especially as it sort of fills in the giant chasm caused by a lack of success in the dating realm. That and an a severe lashing out at an increasingly puritanical attitude from both sides of the political spectrum, this area runs wild within me. Just about any attractive woman can easily fit into this dark area of my fantasy realm. More than once in years past, I've imagined an attractive classmate or hot teacher being bound by webbing and either slowly devoured by a giant worm or slug, sucked into quicksand or absorbed by Cell. These of course don't translate into actual wish for harm or negative attitude. I would be sick beyond belief if any actual harm or death occurred to any of the women I fantasized about in my 'vore' fantasy mindset. I remember having many of these 'vore' fantasies with the late Aaliyah until she died in a plane crash. Even before 9/11 happened, 2001 was already ruined because of Aaliyah's death. I didn't come out of my room for nearly two days after as I was so upset over that.

These same things can apply to actresses and singers I had the giant hots for past and present.

Some of them to me are definitely food to be 'fed' but others are ideal preds that I prey...oops I meant PRAY to God, I don't end up being on their menu. This can definately be part of a wide 'vore' spectrum. On one end of the spectrum, a guy's penis can transform into a giant orifice and draw a hot woman inside, pulsate, and gradually turn her into non-sentient semen before blasting it all back out. Some obscure actresses or certain attractive women I've known would meet this criteria. That and some relatively 'newer' actresses, especially between their early to mid 20 to late 30s. These can be from Ariana Grande, Emma Watson, to Daniela Ruah or Natalie Martinez.

On the other extreme, a lovely woman can become a giantess and her anus can transform into a giant portal of doom and suck a whole crowd of men by the dozens or hundreds to their doom, and orgasm as they drawn inside of her to their 'doom' or indefinite imprisonment. And then add to it, one guy who thought he'd escape only she finds out and says "Oh no you don't!" and he's trying to dig into the ground as her gaping ass is a giant vortex with leaves, dust, and grass bits flying in until finally he loses his grip, he's screaming for mercy, only for her to orgasm as he finally is sucked to his doom or imprisonment. Most of these kinds of 'pred' women to me tend to be late 30s through early to mid 50s. This stems from this 'vore' fetish part converging with both physical and emotional attraction to women older than me. Preds I fantasize falling prey to are Salma Hayek, Emmanuelle Vaugier (Post-2013), Erica Cerra, Melina Kanakaredes, Eva Longoria (post-DH), Sandra Bullock, Mariska Hargitay, or Taraji P. Hensen.

Some can be either/or in either 'pred' or 'prey'. Sofia Vergara, Stana Katic, Anna Silk, or Michelle Rodriguez fit this bill in my view. They can be either preds or prey, depending on where my mind is.

So there you have it. Some of them such as Daniela Ruah, Ariana Grande or Emma Watson are idea on a dinner plate and end up being swallowed whole by a giant worm or slug. Most who would be ideal 'prey' to me also tend to be 'non-celebrities' or 'normal' rather than famous but I don't go their due to respect for their privacy and personal lives.

Others such as Sandra Bullock, Melina Kanakaredes, Erica Cerra, or Emmanuelle Vaugier can be succubi who can drain me until I'm totally dessicated and dry as a bone for all I care. Especially alluring is if Emmanuelle Vaugier, Erica Cerra, Sandra Bullock, or Melina Kanakaredes catch me by surprise and me attempting to resist them, they simply drain me dry and mock me as I collapse in a heap...

My list of either is as follows:

PREY: Emma Watson, Ariana Grande, Daniela Ruah, Natalie Martinez, Eva Longoria (pre-DH),

PREDS: Melina Kanakaredes, Salma Hayek, Sandra Bullock, Emmanuelle Vaugier, Erica Cerra,

In the end, I don't wish for either 'pred' or 'prey' scenarios for any of them in real-life. It IS fun to have a 'fantasy' side though and this site and forum to me, provide a much-needed place to channel out a part of me that I would've shuddered at the thought of revealing.

P.S. some of you may have noticed that I put 'younger' women at the 'prey' end and older women at the 'pred' end. To me, this stems from a convergence of having these multiple fetishes with my personal negative experiences with those of my peers' age but also being raised around those much older than me. It also is a reaction or semi-backlash against the 'youth obsession' in contemporary culture. God only knows how I'll fantasize about the 'preds' listed when they've aged and passed on from old age and I myself and near the end of my life at age 80 and beyond.

Second, if there are any women users on here who have similar pred/prey fantasy dynamics about men, I'd be glad to hear from you. I do KNOW that men don't have a monopoly on this bizarre realm....
whizbang18
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnderDracolich » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:21 pm

whizbang18 wrote: I do KNOW that men don't have a monopoly on this bizarre realm....

Well, I'm a woman, and I am fairly sure some of the other people who have responded above you are female.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 32n59Deleted » Sat May 04, 2019 6:34 pm

My tastes in vore are pretty situational when it comes to fatal vs nonfatal, but when it's fatal I usually like it because that's the natural course of things. There's just something more animal about a woman eating you fully intending to use you as food.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion