Perfect prey

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Perfect prey

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:10 am

My ideal prey is girl, and even perfectly if she's loli. Shota or male prey may work too.

Shy, cute, naive, innocent and unaware of her future fate. Long blonde hair, light smooth skin, slim or babyfat body, blue eyes, cute dress or pajama/nightgown with socks/stockings.

Should be shorter and younger than my ideal male adult predator, very helpless, unwilling, scared, begging, crying and still hoping for escape despite her lethal path of obscure death in his stomach. She's must be very unwilling even after being sentient fat.

(Though, it's sometimes depending on mood)
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:06 am

I prefer women but I'll accept suitably feminine men.
As long as they aren't begging and crying too much then I'm good, although my favourites are the ones who get angry or belligerent once they've been eaten, reluctantly accepting of their fate is pretty good too.
The Great Chaos Demon and Author of this Madness.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mecho » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:56 am

Scared, young men with an alternative style~ I really like twink or twunk dudes.
I also like cute girls with a small figure. But male prey has really grown on me lately :3
Mecho
---

Postby Sitharc » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:32 am

I'll start off with a few generalized things before getting into specifics depending on preds.

UNWILLING (willingly only in certain cases/setups, but unwilling once inside, and even during the part when willing... NONE of that BS where the prey is all turned on, excited, etc to not just be eaten alive, but fucking die in such a horrific manner... That takes me out of it so fast regardless if I'm the pred somehow or if I'm reading a prey acting like that in general to any pred.)

People who will be MISSED and/or mean something on some level to others. I'm sorry, but no, I'm not into setups where prey are specifically bred/grown to be eaten eventually, even worse when it's in a setup where such a thing is trying to be normalized as well.

On top of unwilling, another must for prey are those that will scream, cry, beg, etc while being digested alive, and to a lesser extent perhaps while being consumed as well, but overall when possible at the very least fighting back however they can while being eaten. I don't want limp prey that just takes it being eaten. If somehow not physically freaking out, maybe show me how freaking out mentally and emotionally inside the prey's head.

The average size at least if possible, but I usually enjoy a prey being chubby too or even being actually fattened up to chubby status or even fatter by the pred or someone else before they get consumed.

If the prey is male, no huge dicks or even bringing much to any direct focus or attention on their dick, regardless of size. I also prefer male preys to be boyish when possible, but at the same time, no muscular men either. Least not overly muscled.

If the pred is a woman, then my go-to prey is young children and/or small animals/pets. Ideally, the sweet shy timid innocent sort as well who makes the mistake of trusting the woman who ends up eating them up. And if prey is male and in certain low age range, then perfect for them to be wearing overalls.

---
If I'm in the rare mode to be a pred, even more so if a male on at that? Then the prey has to be a girl that lowkey deserves it on some level, be it a bitchy manager that needs to be knocked down some pegs, a generally spoiled brat, or something else along those lines. Especially if I'm the even rarer male pred, I don't want to eat girls that are sweet/nice. I know it's weird, I'm less keen on cruel preds if playing a male one, but as soon as the pred is female, regardless if I'm playing her or not, then suddenly I'm open to a lot more cruelty.
Sitharc
---

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion