What Elder Scrolls creature do you want to be eaten by?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: What Elder Scrolls creature do you want to be eaten by?

Postby Greedyy » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:45 am

For me it would either be a Khajiit or the obvious choice, one of the dragons of course!
Greedyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby FloozyFox » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:32 am

That reminds me. There is a strand of vampirism in Valenwood that grants you the ability to swallow people whole. They are called the Yekef. It's mentioned in the book Immortal Blood along with other strands of vampirism. The Volkihar (Serana's strand) can walk through ice without breaking it.
FloozyFox
New to the forum

Postby Greedyy » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:59 am

FloozyFox wrote:That reminds me. There is a strand of vampirism in Valenwood that grants you the ability to swallow people whole. They are called the Yekef. It's mentioned in the book Immortal Blood along with other strands of vampirism. The Volkihar (Serana's strand) can walk through ice without breaking it.

Wow, for something like that to be canon is actually amazing :-D
Greedyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:58 pm

Mephala or her spider Daedra, I'd say. Can't really go with something as generic as a vampire. That'S like answering "Nords" or "Khajits
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:30 pm

FloozyFox wrote:That reminds me. There is a strand of vampirism in Valenwood that grants you the ability to swallow people whole. They are called the Yekef. It's mentioned in the book Immortal Blood along with other strands of vampirism. The Volkihar (Serana's strand) can walk through ice without breaking it.

This is also something I didn't know about. Then again, I never did find a copy of Immortal Blood no matter how hard I tried to find it (that among at least twenty others).
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Ixtili » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:25 pm

Eznam wrote:Mephala or her spider Daedra, I'd say. Can't really go with something as generic as a vampire. That'S like answering "Nords" or "Khajits

Since the only TES game I've managed to get to work without crashing next to immediately is Skyrim (Which took some shenanigans on my part to accomplish), care to share with the class what spider Daedra look like? Mephala just hangs out behind a door being a creeper in Skyrim. I also kind of get her confused with Boethiah and the Cannibal/Beggar/Ewww Deadra whose name I can't spell cause Boethiah seems to like betrayal and the other one seems to like insects. Come to think of it that's probably why she gets such a small role in Skyrim they figured they could just leave her out cause her sphere sorta overlaps with the sphere of others...well that and the devs decided Balgruuf needed to be part of the main questline and therefore can't be killed off by his creepy children.

Also I disagree that Khajiit is generic. I mean they are the most interesting playable race next to Argonians when you actually look at their biology and realize that somewhere in Elsewyr a Housecat and a rideable tiger are probably having sex and reproducing a litter of kittens who will molt into wood elves with cat tails and ears. Ashame we'll never get to play as an Alfiq I'd laugh so hard trying to be a typical fantasy hero as a tiny cat mage who can only speak to other Khajiit. Though they should really retcon that no talking in other tongues thing...if the Anthropomorphic Khajiit Phases can talk through the fangs I don't really see why Alfiq and the rideable tiger phases whose proper names I can't spell wouldn't also be able to speak other languages. Seems like an arbitrary distinction to make really.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Borealis » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:51 pm

Ixtili wrote:
Borealis wrote:A very obvious answer from me- as someone who likes depictions of anthro beings to have very animal faces and features- but Khajiit of either sex would be a great macro/micro predator for me. Depending on the context I don't think it'd feel totally out of character for some of them either. Heh, it would work, at least in my mind :)

But they don't all have animal faces, or are we forgetting the ones that look like wood elves or the ones that are literally fourlegged housecats? Khajiit are not just two legged cat people, it depends entirely on what phases the two moons are in whether they'll be a wood elf with a cat tail or a massive rideable tiger.

Ah, I'm the epitome of a "casual gamer" I'm afraid! My post was completely centred around the Khajiits I saw in Skyrim when playing with friends (mainly our character, he was a cool cat!) and I didn't know about all this!

That all actually sounds very interesting though from a world-building standpoint, I'll have to look it up :)
Last edited by Borealis on Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby ArcaneSigil » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:08 pm

I only played Skyrim. The others... not so much. In saying that... dragons. This, however, includes Argonians, as Argonians are lizard people and can look like humanoid dragons minus wings. Unless you slap on a mod that, I believe, is called Winged Argonians. THen you can play as humanoid, human sized dragons. The Thu'um allows for breathing fire.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Eznam » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:09 pm

Ixtili wrote:
Eznam wrote:Mephala or her spider Daedra, I'd say. Can't really go with something as generic as a vampire. That'S like answering "Nords" or "Khajits

Since the only TES game I've managed to get to work without crashing next to immediately is Skyrim (Which took some shenanigans on my part to accomplish), care to share with the class what spider Daedra look like? Mephala just hangs out behind a door being a creeper in Skyrim. I also kind of get her confused with Boethiah and the Cannibal/Beggar/Ewww Deadra whose name I can't spell cause Boethiah seems to like betrayal and the other one seems to like insects. Come to think of it that's probably why she gets such a small role in Skyrim they figured they could just leave her out cause her sphere sorta overlaps with the sphere of others...well that and the devs decided Balgruuf needed to be part of the main questline and therefore can't be killed off by his creepy children.

Also I disagree that Khajiit is generic. I mean they are the most interesting playable race next to Argonians when you actually look at their biology and realize that somewhere in Elsewyr a Housecat and a rideable tiger are probably having sex and reproducing a litter of kittens who will molt into wood elves with cat tails and ears. Ashame we'll never get to play as an Alfiq I'd laugh so hard trying to be a typical fantasy hero as a tiny cat mage who can only speak to other Khajiit. Though they should really retcon that no talking in other tongues thing...if the Anthropomorphic Khajiit Phases can talk through the fangs I don't really see why Alfiq and the rideable tiger phases whose proper names I can't spell wouldn't also be able to speak other languages. Seems like an arbitrary distinction to make really.

This is an ESO spider Daedra https://www.artstation.com/artwork/62Zx
This is the oblivion one https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/obl ... Daedra.jpg
This is mephala's most recent incarnation https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/eld ... merset.png
And this is mephala in her first one https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/eld ... -prefix=de
and this is a fan drawing of her Morrowind version https://www.deviantart.com/markothesket ... -470107863

She's not very special but as far as elder scrolls character go, anything not generic or disgusting is a good character. Spider daedra are pretty great though. I just like centaur-things because you get an easy not-gross character with the special body. So just going from the human portion into the other half seems like it'd be great.
I guess the closest real life representation of how I view it is a pelican. When you're in the pelican's sack, you're already "In" the pelican, but then once you get down its throat, you're even more in the pelican.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:49 am

That ESO spider Daedra looks like a combination of person/serpent/spider. Like damn.

That's the bill by the way.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Eznam » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:58 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:That ESO spider Daedra looks like a combination of person/serpent/spider. Like damn.

That's the bill by the way.

I know, right? So much better than the Oblivion ones.

It's the pouch. The bill is the hard part of a beak. Sack's also correct because it looks like a scrotum.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ray » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:54 am

I wonder if they shrink people with magic or just swallow them at full size?

Anyway, I just want to be shrunk and eaten by a sexy adventurer or maybe a Thalmor Justiciar. Could be just about any of the races.

I also wouldn't mind being swallowed by my bosmer barbarian/werewolf character.
Ray
Participator

Postby Filan » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:06 am

id love to be shrunk by a high elf male as a VERY personal plaything and eventually eaten.

elf male adventurer would make for an awesome pred, Being a bandit thinking I have em... shrinking shout and he drops me in his pants for later usage(after disarming of course). back at an inn has his fun and then gulps me down before falling asleep by morning of course not much left.
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby PikachuX2073 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:46 am

Dovah-Bear:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5L3DMJB8y ... 22&index=2

Khajiit

Werewolf

Werebear

Werebat (preferably not undead)

Wereboar

Minotaur
PikachuX2073
Participator

Postby Michael Palic » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:16 am

Spriggan, wolf, argonian, and vampire.
Michael Palic
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ruthborn » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:29 am

Hmmm,

Sloads
Any giant Werewolf (thank you Gray Host) and I love the concept of the werewolf bite ritual involving the receiver getting naked and fucking/getting fucked by the werewolf who will bite them.
There are some fun looking tentacle plants in Morrowind.
And then you have the giant sea snakes and the slimes/goos.
I wouldn't mind the dragons if they were a bit smaller (just big enough to make the player a satisfying meal for them).
Soul vore from the daedra looks fun and of course there are the vampires.
and of course I wouldn't mind being enjoyed by an Argonian or the various forms of Khajiit (except for the small house cat ones).
I'd go full Mass Effect on the Elder Scrolls populace.
Ruthborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rainbowknight2 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:48 am

Giants, Werewolves/bears, bosmer, humanoids (preferably bandits), dremora ( i could definitely imagine vore being part of Sanguine's domain), centaurs, Lamia, Sabre cat, stranglers and trolls
Rainbowknight2
Been posting for a bit

Postby JettCabino » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:51 pm

Male Dragons, Male Argonian, Male Khajiit, Male Mudcrab, Male Orc, Male Dark Elf, Male High Elf, Male Nord... Can anyone tell I'm gay lol? Actually a long time ago I remember a story was the a high elf pred that really excited me. I forgot where I found it though. Also, The Argonians, Dragons, and Khajiit would be my priorities, with Argonian and being my top pick.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Tue May 04, 2021 12:32 am

Revisting this topic, Cliff Striders!

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/elder ... 0117144904

They even have an attack that pukes up a whole skeleton at you, so they seem to be able. Though I only like safe/nonfatal vore, the attack gives me 'proof' of it being possible within the lore.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby PreyConsumer » Tue May 11, 2021 5:51 pm

depends on my size, if i were normal size, i would love to be swallowed but by a werewolf or a dragon, but if i were super small... i think i would choose the first human i find hot/nice enough.
i do commissions and specialize in all kinds of vore :3
PreyConsumer
New to the forum

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion