What Elder Scrolls creature do you want to be eaten by?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What Elder Scrolls creature do you want to be eaten by?

Postby justinrpg » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:11 pm

There are five different Elder Scrolls games not counting Elder Scrolls Online, In these games, a variety of species and creatures exist. Some of them look like they are always hungry.

With that being said, what creature or race do you want to be eaten by from the Elder Scrolls series?

Me, I would want to be eaten by: Clannfear (Oblivion), Daedroth (Oblivion), female Khajiit (Morrowind or Oblivion)

Also I have not ruled out the possibility of wanting to be unbirthed by a female Flame Atronach (Oblivion)

I also have not ruled out the possibility of wanting to be eaten by the evil Dremora that live in the Planes of Oblivion in Oblivion. Just because I like their armor and their distorted voice.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: What Elder Scrolls creature do you want to be eaten by?

Postby Aleph-Null » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:13 pm

Just as a point of information, there are 7 elder scrolls games outside of ESO. I imagine the two you are missing are Battlespire, and Redguard.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby FloozyFox » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:05 pm

Aleph-Null wrote:Just as a point of information, there are 7 elder scrolls games outside of ESO. I imagine the two you are missing are Battlespire, and Redguard.

And you were missing Elder Scrolls Legends, but it doesn't really contain anything the other games didn't, so I guess it's not relevant.

As for Elder Scrolls Online, I don't know why it was excluded, but it has a lot of variety in creatures that some people would enjoy to be eaten by. I for one wouldn't mind Nereids or Shrikes. Other notable creatures include the voriplasm (slime), Sload (giant sentient slug-toad), Lamias, Harpies (two kinds, one that looks like hagravens and one that looks like woodelfs with feathers) and some dinosaur or insect looking stuff.
FloozyFox
New to the forum

Postby Aleph-Null » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:11 pm

I thought ESL creatures were just named creatures that were already cannon. Maybe there's something new there, I didn't play all that long and did not have 100% collection.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:43 pm

The lion-headed men look like they could nom a man easily, however I forgot the species' name!
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby justinrpg » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:56 pm

Aleph-Null wrote:Just as a point of information, there are 7 elder scrolls games outside of ESO. I imagine the two you are missing are Battlespire, and Redguard.

Really? I know of the first one (forgot name), Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim. I did not know there was a sixth or seventh game! I thought The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim was the last. It says Elder Scrolls V. Never heard if VI or VIII
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JimmyJoeIII » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:58 pm

Mudcrab. o3o
JimmyJoeIII
Been posting for a bit

Postby AMemeticHazard » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:22 pm

justinrpg wrote:

Really? I know of the first one (forgot name), Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim. I did not know there was a sixth or seventh game! I thought The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim was the last. It says Elder Scrolls V. Never heard if VI or VIII

Battlespire and Redguard are obscure side games that didn't get a number in the main sequence.
AMemeticHazard
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ixtili » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:14 am

Khajiit seem like they'd make good predators with their sort of wry self aware humour and matter of fact way of being, not to mention the different phases mean they cater to alot of different kinks at once.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vakrata » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:38 am

Female Mazken. And certain forms of Spriggan. As much as I appreciate the Flame Atronach's silhouette, it's hard to get past the fact that it's literally made out of fire.
vakrata
Been posting for a bit

Postby Edibility » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:41 am

Why do you make the same type of thread three times a week?
Edibility
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:17 am

Werewolf, namely the ones from Skyrim or Elder Scrolls Online
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby blergle » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:11 pm

I too don't know why you exclude ESO, but since it is the only ES game I've played I'm including it myself. I don't do the prey thing but if I was to be any predator from ESO it would be a sload. They are massive and incredibly vorey. There's a scene were one has a guy held telekinetically in the air in front of it and it's a HUGE tease, he would so easily fit into its mouth and it seems sadistic enough to do that, too. Who knows, if you failed the scenario maybe it would eat him when it was done...
Attachments
20180615143449_1.jpg
blergle
---

Postby Rat_Guy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:35 pm

Memetic Hazard wrote:
justinrpg wrote:

Battlespire and Redguard are obscure side games that didn't get a number in the main sequence.

Also the Travels series: Shadowkey, Dawnstar, and Stormhold. And I guess we gotta throw Legends in there too. And you could count Blades if you want, but you could exclude it for not being released yet. That makes 12 if you include ESO and everything else except Blades, but it'll be 13 soon enough, and then 14 in a few more years.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:06 pm

Hmmm...

That's a tough one. I honestly am not one to play TES and think about vore, it is in fact a massive distraction from it. So much so, that I don't really have a creature in mind, though there are the usual feral fare of bears, wolves and sabres...

But...
There is this...

"What's next, giant snakes!?" ~Hadvar after felling a nest of Frostbite Spiders

Yet, we never see any in TES V: Skyrim. lol
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Borealis » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:38 pm

A very obvious answer from me- as someone who likes depictions of anthro beings to have very animal faces and features- but Khajiit of either sex would be a great macro/micro predator for me. Depending on the context I don't think it'd feel totally out of character for some of them either. Heh, it would work, at least in my mind :)
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby Ixtili » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:46 am

Borealis wrote:A very obvious answer from me- as someone who likes depictions of anthro beings to have very animal faces and features- but Khajiit of either sex would be a great macro/micro predator for me. Depending on the context I don't think it'd feel totally out of character for some of them either. Heh, it would work, at least in my mind :)

But they don't all have animal faces, or are we forgetting the ones that look like wood elves or the ones that are literally fourlegged housecats? Khajiit are not just two legged cat people, it depends entirely on what phases the two moons are in whether they'll be a wood elf with a cat tail or a massive rideable tiger.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:53 am

Skyrim's werewolves. I like that they are people that turns into a monster and can return back to normal pretty easily. Because of that, technically (and I use this term very loosely), anyone you meet could be a werewolf. I love the sheep's clothing aspect and how they could be looking for their next prey or currently still digesting a previous one without anyone knowing. A rare instance where I like hard vore.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Aleph-Null » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:25 am

justinrpg wrote:Really? I know of the first one (forgot name), Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim. I did not know there was a sixth or seventh game! I thought The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim was the last. It says Elder Scrolls V. Never heard if VI or VIII

An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire, The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard, and The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind were all started at the same time, (when development on Daggerfall had stopped). Redguard was a sort of action adventure game, It had shit distribution and I didn't know of it's existence until much latter on. Battlespire was very similar to Daggerfall, except it was 100% dungeon crawl. Both of those games didn't do very well in sales, so Morrowind totally overshadowed them.

The travel series was for the n-gage, so I totally forgot about them.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dekkard2 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:41 am

I believe Arena was the name of the first game
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion