I'm probably gonna catch some serious flak for this, but...

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

I'm probably gonna catch some serious flak for this, but...

Postby MrGrimlock » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:22 am

(Should probably mention: not trying to start a flame war, just voicing my own opinion/asking for other's opinions)

Could someone kindly remind me WHAT exactly is so """""attractive""""" or """""sexy""""" about vore involving digestion AND children as prey?

I honestly fail to see how it's either of those in any way shape or form, and frankly, I feel like it condones child abuse in a lot of ways, especially if they're unwilling. It doesn't really matter if it's a fictional kink or not, it still involves a child getting hurt in some way. Have people really lost all sense of morality for the sake of getting views for their stuff?

I find the concept itself to be very sickening. There's no reason a child should be put through that kind of torment, even over minor things like "Oh, I did bad in school" and such. I myself enjoy vore, and a lot of other kinks, but I think there ought to be a universal rule of "if there's a kid involved, no hurting/killing them".

I dunno what y'all think... though for the ones that actually make/condone that kinda stuff, I think I have a pretty good idea what you think. >.>
MrGrimlock
Somewhat familiar

Re: I'm probably gonna catch some serious flak for this, but

Postby Horoble » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:44 am

You just might, but not so much for the topic you've brought up, but rather, how you brought it up. If you want to have an actual discussion about something, prematurely jumping into it to attack the topic at hand is rather.... rude. Here you'e done just that, and then followed it up by a comment meant to shut down the opposing side. It really makes me question if you wanted to discuss this at all, or just want like minded people to pat you on the back.

"I really want to top about this topic. It's disgusting and promotes disgusting things, and I don't get how anybody can find this attractive. I think it's disgusting. I want to hear about what you think.... although I have an idea of what the disgusting people who like this will say. :lol: "

If you wanted to have a discussion, this was a horrible way to go about it...
Horoble
New to the forum

Postby Tyslan03 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:49 am

Buddy, we already had a "should underage characters be in vore" thread not too long ago. There were some perfectly reasonable arguments there. Don't dredge this up again so soon.
Tyslan03
Participator

Postby stressformurder » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:11 am

Some people get off on the domination of an innocent figure and children are like...the ultimate form of innocence. Thats what I think anyway.

Also yeah, if you catch any flak for it, its your own fault because of your presentation of the topic, as previously mentioned.
stressformurder
Participator

Postby BadassBlastoides » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:12 am

MrGrimlock wrote:(Should probably mention: not trying to start a flame war, just voicing my own opinion/asking for other's opinions)

Could someone kindly remind me WHAT exactly is so """""attractive""""" or """""sexy""""" about vore involving digestion AND children as prey?

I honestly fail to see how it's either of those in any way shape or form, and frankly, I feel like it condones child abuse in a lot of ways, especially if they're unwilling. It doesn't really matter if it's a fictional kink or not, it still involves a child getting hurt in some way. Have people really lost all sense of morality for the sake of getting views for their stuff?

I find the concept itself to be very sickening. There's no reason a child should be put through that kind of torment, even over minor things like "Oh, I did bad in school" and such. I myself enjoy vore, and a lot of other kinks, but I think there ought to be a universal rule of "if there's a kid involved, no hurting/killing them".

I dunno what y'all think... though for the ones that actually make/condone that kinda stuff, I think I have a pretty good idea what you think. >.>

"not trying to start a flame war"

Literally half of this sounds like you're trying to start a flame war, especially when you insult the people who create/like underage stuff.
BadassBlastoides
???

Postby Reaper » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:15 am

From a realistic perspective, being swallowed whole and digested alive is one of the most nightmarish forms of execution imaginable. The idea that subjecting children to it crosses some arbitrary line you haven't already crossed by subjecting anyone to it is a bit silly.
Reaper
---

Postby ALAMOS123 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:25 am

i have to agree

death + child= no none of that
hurt + child = no none of that

so vore + child= no none of that

i also find TFing children into sexual things like a slime girl with big tits= no none of that
ALAMOS123
Somewhat familiar

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:46 am

Reaper wrote:From a realistic perspective, being swallowed whole and digested alive is one of the most nightmarish forms of execution imaginable. The idea that subjecting children to it crosses some arbitrary line you haven't already crossed by subjecting anyone to it is a bit silly.

This is pretty much my opinion. You're essentially torturing and executing people with vore in any aspect; why does the age matter? (This is coming from someone who doesn't like seeing kids hurt in horror games, btw, but that doesn't mean I think it's real-life wrong they are when other humans are being brutally tortured or something, it just makes me uncomfortable, which... y'know, is the point of that specific set-up) Also, yeah, you're definitely bringing up a flame war here, buddy. You're pretty much coming out of the gate swinging and being an asshole. So maybe don't do that? If you're going to start off with that kind of nasty attack, then I don't really see a reason people should actually... discuss anything with you. You kind of made it clear you already look down on them and are gonna be a dickwad to them, so...
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:52 am

ALAMOS123 wrote:i have to agree

death + child= no none of that
hurt + child = no none of that

so vore + child= no none of that

i also find TFing children into sexual things like a slime girl with big tits= no none of that

I mean, not all vore is harmful so it doesn't HAVE to be vore = hurting children
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Bigfatpiggy » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:59 am

Lets get this out of the way:

Pedophile ≠ Child Molester
Most Child Molesters are NOT pedophiles, but opportunistic predators. Only about 16-17% are pedophiles. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924933814777314
The VAST MAJORITY of pedophiles are not child molesters, but instead people with a paraphilia they will never satisfy.

When you hear a story about a 12 year old girl who was raped by her step-dad, it's usually not because he's a pedophile. It's because she had a developing body, he had no morals, and he was able to get her alone.

Let me pose a question to you. Is it worse to:

A: Molest a 10 year old
B: Murder an 18 year old

Both are heinous acts of course, but I'd argue that murder is the worse. Wounds of sexual assault are horrible, but heal with time and therapy. Murder is a done deal.

Now let me pose a follow up question. Is it worse to:

A: Fantasize about molesting a 10 year old, but *never* act on it.
B: Fantasize about murdering an 18 year old, but *never* act on it.

Both are entirely harmless. It's fantasy. We don't choose our paraphilias. If you fantasize about prey digesting in a predator's gut, that doesn't make you a murderer. If you fantasize about underaged sexual partners, that doesn't make you a child molester. If you fantasize about both, that doesn't make you a child murderer.

In all honesty, I think that pedophiles should be allowed to have an outlet where they can safely pursue their fantasy without endangering children. If those resources were more widely available, maybe I wouldn't have been raped when I was 6.
Bigfatpiggy
Somewhat familiar

Postby merlovinit » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:23 am

There's no reason a child should be put through that kind of torment, even over minor things like "Oh, I did bad in school" and such.

Nobody of any age is being put through any kind of torment, because the scenarios you are referring to are not real.

I fantasized about vore as a fairly young child, often from the point of view of the victim. I haven't really made underaged content, but if I did it would probably be related in some way to those.
merlovinit
Participator

Postby Nopm » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:43 am

Bigfatpiggy wrote:Lets get this out of the way:

Most Child Molesters are NOT pedophiles, but opportunistic predators. Only about 16-17% are pedophiles. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924933814777314
The VAST MAJORITY of pedophiles are not child molesters, but instead people with a paraphilia they will never satisfy.

When you hear a story about a 12 year old girl who was raped by her step-dad, it's usually not because he's a pedophile. It's because she had a developing body, he had no morals, and he was able to get her alone.

Both are heinous acts of course, but I'd argue that murder is the worse. Wounds of sexual assault are horrible, but heal with time and therapy. Murder is a done deal.

Both are entirely harmless. It's fantasy. We don't choose our paraphilias. If you fantasize about prey digesting in a predator's gut, that doesn't make you a murderer. If you fantasize about underaged sexual partners, that doesn't make you a child molester. If you fantasize about both, that doesn't make you a child murderer.

In all honesty, I think that pedophiles should be allowed to have an outlet where they can safely pursue their fantasy without endangering children. If those resources were more widely available, maybe I wouldn't have been raped when I was 6.

I can't bring myself to agree more with you than I already do. I mean, for real, you are questioning a fantasy in a vore community, out of all places? No, like, I'm trying hard to take you seriously, OP, I mean, really am, but I just can't do it. If fantasizing about child vore is bad, then so is fantasizing about vore. By logic, there is quite literally no difference.
Nopm
New to the forum

Postby blessedwasthechild » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:59 am

MrGrimlock wrote:(Should probably mention: not trying to start a flame war, just voicing my own opinion/asking for other's opinions)

I'm not convinced you *want* an answer. I'll *try* an answer it, but you're going to really have to open your mind and consider my feelings on this, cuz my reasons are complex, and they're *uncomfortable.*

I can't speak for everyone, I can only speak for myself, but my feelings are *not unique* on this matter.

A lot of people have really complicated sexual kinks from trauma as children. Some get it from *being* raped. A lot of convicted pedophiles (I saw the above post talking about definitions, but I have my own, different convictions, but I don't consider myself in contest with that post), are people who were *themselves* abused. Its a dangerous trap of alien comfort, sort of like the people who repeatedly only hook up with individuals who will abuse them. Abuse victims get trapped in mental patterns where they don't feel that the world is *right* unless they're putting themselves back in a bad place.

Those who *don't* do this, sometimes simply develop fetishes and then express those in the safest way they can.

The problem with *any* media that sexualizes children is that you have to take it on *faith* that they're not creating the work for the purposes of grooming children for actual abuse, or otherwise somehow reaching out to them to cause premature sexual awakenings. I don't know when I had mine, but, I've ALWAYS found vore deeply sexual... from a *very early age*. I've been into cock-vore since I think I was... 7 at the *latest*, and vore my *entire life* I think, but, if you are alarmed to see predators eating children and getting away with it in *public media*, I can understand your concern. I have the same reaction as you.

I do NOT like seeing children hurt in public media. I don't want kids being eaten or hurt in a "realistic setting". I can get that revulsion, I am familiar with it. I've felt it.

I can't enjoy children being digested without a few things... it has to have a suspension of disbelief, obtained by having an unbelievable scenario... *something* needs to be surreal about the whole thing.
The second thing is that it needs to be on a site like this one, where you only run into it if you know what you are *looking* for. If someone is not tagging their frankly problematic material correctly and putting up warnings, they're not working hard enough. You should never run into a child-vore item without knowing what it is first, and then deciding to pursue it or leave it alone. That is how you can take it on faith that the creator is merely expressing a kink (hopefully, faith is faith I mean), and not venting urges that they're not capable of holding in. There *are* dangerous people who hurt kids. In my hometown someone was arrested for kidnapping a kid and they found hentai on his computer of kids being cooked and served. This is super super rare, and doesn't represent most people into child-vore, but, I won't fucking lie and say they're not out there... although they're probably not sane enough to have civil discourse... Either way, if someone is trying to get their works of sexually-charged children more visible, that's a cause for concern, but people who keep it secret and safe and only available to a non-dark-web place that requires proving you yourself are an adult, like here on Eka's? I don't see the problem! No kids are allowed here anyway, so by posting here and only here, I'm showing my hope and faith that my own work is used for similarly minded people to experience fantasies *safely* and without actual children involved, hopefully *ever*.

So with that out of the way, WHY... WHY, would I want to do this?
Well, as mentioned earlier, people with complex fetishes were often abused. So yes, I was *abused*. Or more accurately, most of the time I was *around* abuse but because I was the "least attractive" of us kids, I was *spared* while my siblings and cousins were *not*. So not only did I get abused on two separate occassions, but mostly I just got this survivors guilt.
And that gives me this... *weird* bullshit sexual urge to *not survive*. I have a deep, mesmerizing, almost spiritually gratifying release from fantasies of being digested, myself, *as a kid*, because it channels feelings of regret into something I see as positive. By forcing the reality of my past into a heavily processed system of fantasies, I get something thats *mine,* belongs to *me*, and is safe for me to enjoy... It doesn't look safe on the outside, but I feel centered and safe in my world that, I'm not in a bad childhood anymore in-real-life, after I've gotten to see a predator that I somehow trust and am attracted to, devour and digest me according to *my* fetishes. I get to *pretend* I'm being "raped".

Reading about other women with rape fantasies really helped me along in this, especially when I was a teenager. I was really lucky honestly that at a time where someone could be grooming me, I was instead educating myself and coming to an understanding about where I came from and why I have these thoughts, and a lot of brave women who wrote about their rape fantasies, and confessed that it was their way of *handling* their actual irl assaults on their persons? It was cathartic, enlightening, and darkly fascinating... To fantasize about something you do not want actually done to you... but because *you thought it*, and *you controlled it*, it could be as "non-con" as you want and it is still ultimately about you... and not that hideous monster who actually dismantled your life as a child... ...

In a way, this is also why doms and subs have weird relationships, where doms are somehow the "givers" and subs are often picky takers who want to be submissive and be dominated but somehow want to direct everything paradoxically? Its often this... its all this hang-up with the loss of control, and wanting to re-context that loss of control in the safest way possible.

I had to see penises way too young as a kid and became darkly fascinated by them, while also afraid of what would happen to me if I caught their interest more. So, to cope, I write stories about *being caught* by penises and my idealized, animalized, foxy persona getting cock-vored.... and it gives me this sensation like what I survived earlier in life is somehow no longer some arbitrary evil I endured for no goddamn reason, but its now *mine* to use however I want, and I use it *on myself*, and I share it with people who share in my fantasy.

My experiences are my own and do not represent everyone.

But my experiences are not unique.
blessedwasthechild
Participator

Postby jaggedjagd » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:21 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MrGrimlock » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:31 pm

Sigh... on second thought, just ignore this. Wasn't in a very good mood when I wrote it.
MrGrimlock
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dekkard2 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:13 pm

Bigfatpiggy wrote:Lets get this out of the way:

I would disagree with you there. The problem is pedophilia can lead to something more serious, I would argue non offending pedophiles need mental help rather than scorn. Also disagree with you on the assault issue to a degree; not all mental and emotional anguish is easily healed over time and therapy. Some people are so fucked up by what they've been through that they never really recover; this also becomes exponentially worse if they're attacker has been released from prison (sure he/she has to register as a sex offender but now all those horrible memories will come flooding back AND the victim has to worry about being a victim again)
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby ArcaneSigil » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:12 pm

One simple word. Power.

Digestion gives the pred power over their prey's fate.
Child prey gives the pred power over everything their prey does.

That's all it is. It's about power. Domination, control, everything that screams "I'm better than you".
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby copb.phoenix » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:52 pm

Tyslan03 wrote:Buddy, we already had a "should underage characters be in vore" thread not too long ago. There were some perfectly reasonable arguments there. Don't dredge this up again so soon.

After flipping through about ten pages of threads in the general board, I'mma ask you to link the other thread you're referring to, please.
We got words! Words! Words! PANCAKES! (( ad1das ))
copb.phoenix
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tyslan03 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:41 pm

copb.phoenix wrote:
Tyslan03 wrote:Buddy, we already had a "should underage characters be in vore" thread not too long ago. There were some perfectly reasonable arguments there. Don't dredge this up again so soon.

After flipping through about ten pages of threads in the general board, I'mma ask you to link the other thread you're referring to, please.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=53720
Tyslan03
Participator

Postby scottypilgrim » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:01 pm

It's been discussed to death at this point. Fantasy is fantasy. No reason to try and convict people of thought crimes. If you can't see the difference between fantasy and reality that's your problem not the person with the fetish.
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion