How do people first get into same-size vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: How do people first get into same-size vore?

Postby Dekkard2 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:32 pm

GramzonTheDragon wrote:
SamuelOrona wrote:
Tastymeat wrote:I like realistic vore - so I like same size.

Same size vore is impossible, with shrink rays, it will one day be possible to swallow a shrunken person, hence shrinking is more realistic.

What? shrink rays are literally impossible. If not, then the person would have the same mass, die upon being shrunk, and weigh almost 2 hundred pounds. Good luck picking that up and not having it damage your insides or destroy your jaw.

Same size is only a little more believable, but the rib cage lockage, threat to internal organs, blocked airways causing pred suffocation, and a lot of other things also make it unrealistic.

yeah pretty much, I think I saw a video or read an article about a frog that literally choked to death trying to eat something bigger than itself. Plus vore is supposed to be fantasy, it's not supposed to be realistic. :roll:
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby Tastymeat » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:19 am

SamuelOrona wrote:
Tastymeat wrote:I like realistic vore - so I like same size.

Same size vore is impossible, with shrink rays, it will one day be possible to swallow a shrunken person, hence shrinking is more realistic.

Nope - Same size is more realistic. If hard vored/bitten chewed up, chopped up, slaughtered. Its easy for it to be realistic as same size.

Yes when your magic gun comes out on the market - great but at the moment this is impossible compared to Same Size and same size is what we are talking about on this thread.
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Seelane » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:34 pm

Firstly, it depends what make you love vore as it can greatly affect the appeal. I love both Macro/Micro and Same size vore for similar reasons so here's my reason for both.
-----------------------------------------------------
Same-Size(For Prey)
1.The love of being inside of someone you like/love.
2.The fact that the predator can see and feel you.
3.The fact that you are enveloped by the Stomach/Womb/Colon/Sack and etc... Without having too much space
4.You can feel your predator touch you.
5.The fact that I just love to see a girl with a big belly.
6:The intimacy between the prey and the predator.
7:It just turn me on.
8:It makes enjoyable sexual stories.

Micro/Macro(For both Pred and Prey)
1.The love of being inside of someone or having someone inside you like/love.
2.The fact that there is enough room to live in there.
3.Nobody can see you and knows your there except for the pred.
4.I don't have a huge belly.(I basically have Pocrescophobia and me being fat kind of make me be in full depression...)
5.The pred is like the guardian of the prey and the prey is always cute.
6:I just love it.
7:It makes good romance stories.
Tried my best to explain what I see in it but in the end it appear that way due to the way I see vore, mainly as either a replacement for sex or a way to be even closer to your friend/lover. If serving or being a god/goddess is more of your taste, you might prefer Micro/Macro over Same-Size while if your into BDSM with bondage, then you will most likely prefer same-size over Micro/Macro. If your more into romance and consensual, then you are more likely to love Micro/Macro if you see it as protection, intimacy, love to use/be used, etc... Meanwhile, you are more likely to love same-size if you see it like sex, bigger intimacy, maternal intimacy, etc...

People are all unique, so this might probably not applied to most people.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby spanxthanx » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:12 am

Brain3times3 and Kphoria!
spanxthanx
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:15 am

My favorite size difference in vore is half-size / third-size / (at most) quarter-size. I like both same-size vore as well as big size differences, but my favorite is still a sweet spot in the middle. I believe this is due to two opposing reasons:

1. Same-size isn't very realistic. If soft vore was possible in reality, that would be the hardest type to achieve... no feral / humanoid body could possibly stretch that much!
2. The bigger the size difference, the less interaction prey can have with preds. Being close to the same size maintains a relative ability for the two to retain a connection. If you're too tiny you may lose sense of your pred altogether.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Seelane » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:37 am

MirceaKitsune wrote:My favorite size difference in vore is half-size / third-size / (at most) quarter-size. I like both same-size vore as well as big size differences, but my favorite is still a sweet spot in the middle. I believe this is due to two opposing reasons:

1. Same-size isn't very realistic. If soft vore was possible in reality, that would be the hardest type to achieve... no feral / humanoid body could possibly stretch that much!
2. The bigger the size difference, the less interaction prey can have with preds. Being close to the same size maintains a relative ability for the two to retain a connection. If you're too tiny you may lose sense of your pred altogether.

How to make same-size possible? An android made for the purpose of swallowing whole. Macro/micro is impossible because even if you could go against the law of physic to shrunk, your body will now require you to constantly eating and you will only have between a day and a week before you die of old. You will also share the problem of getting stuck in the esophagus or be crush by it. Also, lets be honest, realistic vore means that its gonna stink more than shit and would be most painful death on earth.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:00 pm

What I'd like to know is how did this turn into 'samesize vore is realistic' debate...
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Artemis » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:00 pm

I mean if we really want to have that discussion I feel the need to remind people that ...hard vore... exists...

Not just here, but also in real life? Yeah... Technically that would be the only type of vore that actually qualifies as..."realistic", and because macros and micros don't actually exist it happens to be 'same size'. (I'm sure I don't need to explain that most people use the term same size to mean something more along the lines of 'similar size'. I've never met anyone who had an issue with short or tall characters within realistic boundaries barring exceptional cases of dwarfism.)

That being said, "being realistic" is definitely not a not an objectively positive quality when it comes to vore. Given the popularity of soft vore, I think most people should be able to agree with that.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:36 pm

That's what I don't get, 99% of vore is unrealistic as Hell so why is this discussion even happening? To me it feels like everyone jumping on a bandwagon to act all high and mighty.
coop500
???

Postby MirceaKitsune » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:03 pm

To be fair, while in practical today's reality I'm obviously aware soft vore in nowhere near possible, I find it kinda off-putting when people need to reply "vore isn't real, why are we associating it with realism, this is stupid shut up about it, always remember it's all fantasy". Some of us do like to imagine how it would be like if it was realistic, and associate it with how actual physics and biology work... there is absolutely nothing wrong in that.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby coop500 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:32 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:To be fair, while in practical today's reality I'm obviously aware soft vore in nowhere near possible, I find it kinda off-putting when people need to reply "vore isn't real, why are we associating it with realism, this is stupid shut up about it, always remember it's all fantasy". Some of us do like to imagine how it would be like if it was realistic, and associate it with how actual physics and biology work... there is absolutely nothing wrong in that.

You're right, there isn't anything wrong with what you described, the problem here is that's not what people were doing, what they were doing was invalidating other people's prefs based on realism, there IS something wrong with that.
coop500
???

Postby Birichino » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:52 am

coop500 wrote:
MirceaKitsune wrote:To be fair, while in practical today's reality I'm obviously aware soft vore in nowhere near possible, I find it kinda off-putting when people need to reply "vore isn't real, why are we associating it with realism, this is stupid shut up about it, always remember it's all fantasy". Some of us do like to imagine how it would be like if it was realistic, and associate it with how actual physics and biology work... there is absolutely nothing wrong in that.

You're right, there isn't anything wrong with what you described, the problem here is that's not what people were doing, what they were doing was invalidating other people's prefs based on realism, there IS something wrong with that.

Even in niche fetish communities, some people are led by their ego. Humans like being right, and the "cheat" to be right is for other people to be wrong, which you can convince yourself they are by biasing the details. There are more dire examples, but the one right here is the whole "realism" debate.
Vore isn't realistic. Any vore (I'd just call hard vore cannibalism, and dissociate it completely). You can, however, write excuses for any vore to be realistic. Magic, alien physiology, an alternate universe in which the laws of physics vary appropriately, etc., so there's really no ground to gain from any angle.
Everyone's allowed their preferences, especially since we don't really choose them, but if someone absolutely has to try to claim theirs is "better" than another, they could at least use defensible arguments.

I should try to get us back on track, though...do we have a running tally of which elements appeal to people? There seems to be a bit of a spread, but physically feeling the squirming or squeezing seems to be a big thing...
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Jaxed » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:27 am

My sexual preferences has a bigger dick than your sexual preferences.

That the general gist of it?
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:44 am

Jaxed wrote:My sexual preferences has a bigger dick than your sexual preferences.

I didn’t mean to start an argument, I was genuinely curious about how people got into same size vore. I guess it’s something I can never get into, and I’ll never understand it.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby Jaxed » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:01 am

SamuelOrona wrote:
Jaxed wrote:My sexual preferences has a bigger dick than your sexual preferences.

I didn’t mean to start an argument, I was genuinely curious about how people got into same size vore. I guess it’s something I can never get into, and I’ll never understand it.

Don't worry about it, that was more so directed to where the conversation usually goes instead of what was actually said. Also, any excuse to reference George Carlin is a good one.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tastymeat » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:59 am

Of course vore can be real! History has proved this and the obvious of looking online The reason I said I like 'Same size' is because I like it to be realistic. The realisum can still be fantasy. Just because something is realistic it does not mean it has to happen.

The Jeffery IT case, back in the day all those years ago was based on two guys carringing vore out for real. I obviously do not condemn any of this but just for the point, there have been cases of vore 'Same Size' happening in real life. Yes it was canibalism and not full body tour, yes that would be impossible, but was based with two same size humans, one eating the other who had a vore fetish.
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TimberWolf25 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:57 am

If there's one thing I always find stupid, it's when people claim Jeffrey the serial killer or any other cannibal was vore. He was a freaking cannibal. Don't mix cannibalism and vore because they're not the same thing, I see people do this frequently.

Even if it's hard vore, at least hard vore they're still eating most or if not all of their prey.

And everyone needs to stop contemplating that vore is a realistic fetish. Fantasizing about something eating you realistically is still technically a FANTASTY fetish.
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Postby Birichino » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:31 am

Tastymeat wrote:Of course vore can be real! History has proved this and the obvious of looking online The reason I said I like 'Same size' is because I like it to be realistic. The realisum can still be fantasy. Just because something is realistic it does not mean it has to happen.

The Jeffery IT case, back in the day all those years ago was based on two guys carringing vore out for real. I obviously do not condemn any of this but just for the point, there have been cases of vore 'Same Size' happening in real life. Yes it was canibalism and not full body tour, yes that would be impossible, but was based with two same size humans, one eating the other who had a vore fetish.

The only kinds of vore that can be real are Hard Vore, which I personally feel is just more immediate cannibalism and so doesn't qualify as vore, or interspecies vore, which would include both same-size and size difference, but now we're talking about feral animals. So if you're talking about humans, same-size isn't realistic. You can't argue both that you prefer same-size and that you like it to be realistic unless you're talking about some kind of fish or frogs.

You meant to say you don't condone cannibalism, but there's still more to vore than just eating flesh, or all eating is vore. Besides, is it same-size if the pieces are all small? It seems like an intergral part of same-size is that the victim remains intact and must be eaten all at once.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Dekkard2 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:59 pm

TimberWolf25 wrote:If there's one thing I always find stupid, it's when people claim Jeffrey the serial killer or any other cannibal was vore. He was a freaking cannibal. Don't mix cannibalism and vore because they're not the same thing, I see people do this frequently.

Even if it's hard vore, at least hard vore they're still eating most or if not all of their prey.

And everyone needs to stop contemplating that vore is a realistic fetish. Fantasizing about something eating you realistically is still technically a FANTASTY fetish.

This. Seriously, stop contemplating real vore. This is what gets fetishes in trouble with law enforcement and society in general. Bad enough it's still considered gross by the majority we don't need to give them a reason to demonize and censor vore.
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby StanleyVore » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:01 pm

I like both same size, and Micro/Macro, but if i had to choose between the two, i would go with Micro/Macro. But in terms of Micro/Macro, i really like the prey being 1/3 the size of the pred or smaller, like 6 inches tall is the lowest i'd be okay with. Same size is good in some circumstances, mini-giantess is cool too. I like Micro/macro, But their big enough to be closely squeesed by the stomach, And also, Can we stop debating fetishes? Really guys.
StanleyVore
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion