How do people first get into same-size vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: How do people first get into same-size vore?

Postby Seelane » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:05 am

SamuelOrona wrote:
Speedyblupi wrote:I never knew vore was a thing at all until I found Eka's portal. I mostly liked hard vore, and thought I was really weird (still think I am, considering most people here only like soft vore, but whatever). This thread is pretty interesting for me from that perspective.

For me, I like vore to be as realistic as possible, so it will usually be hard, but it can be soft if the predator is big enough (I don't usually like "macro" predators, because of the square-cube law, but large animals are good, and other things can exist in fantasy contexts as long as the rules are consistent).

Giant people can exist if anti-gravitons are suspended in a sub-dimensional matrix composing the subatomic particles composing the atoms of their body. That’s the theory I use in my giantess stories. Their mass and size is greater, but their weight is equal to normal size people because of the anti-graviton particles.

They would have to come from a universe that was engineered, beings like that wouldn’t occur naturally.

They would still not being able to...

1. Walk and process as fast as an human as the ammount of time for the blood to circulate and the information to be sent around the body would be to great.

2. If their mass stay the same as a regular human yet they are really huge, holding a human, much less eating them would be impossible as they would be too heavy for the giant/giantess to carry and for the stomach to hold them.

It would be easier to just shrink the prey, then again if you can make that happen there is still the universal soft vore problem and the lifespan problem with it...

1. It is impossible to 100% soft vore a smaller beings. If the being is too big, the throat muscles will pretty much wreaks it like what happen if you were eaten by a whale and every animals who swallow their prey whole, kill them by crushing them with their muscles once inside them, almost always before they can even reach the stomach.

2.Lifespan problem=if a human would be like 3inch, its consumption would be too high to maintain for him to live, it would need to constantly eat without stopping.

Also fun fact, it would be easier to make same-size than macro/micro vore in real life... Why? Because you can just make an android or a synthetic beings made for the only purpose of carrying the person inside its belly. Apart for that, biological soft vore is impossible as no biological life-form gain benefit from keeping their prey alive inside their stomach... I mean, the prey would probably just heavilly damage the interior before it died which could result in the death of the pred...

Anyway, soft vore is unrealistic(unless you add synthetic but which expert in the far future would dedicate its time for making that?) No matter if its same-size or Macro/micro, so stop using that as an example of why one is better than the others.
I like both for their own personal reasons.

Also sorry if my writing is a mess, its not my primary language...
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:36 am

Linkever, their mass and size is greater, their weight is the same. You said the mass is the same, that’s not what I said.

The mass and size increase, but the weight stays the same due to anti-graviton particles suspended in a sub-dimensional matrix.

Also, I wasn’t criticizing same size vore, I was trying to understand it.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby darthkomar » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:51 pm

How do people get into same size vore? Usually through the mouth *opens maw* :P
darthkomar
Participator

Postby tigercloud » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:01 pm

I think both Size-Types have different preferences whats happens in Vore (I'm only into Macro/Micro)

I think most Macro/Micro people like these options much more than Same-Size:
- Total Domination
- More realistic digestion system (yeah still shrinking is not possible, basically both not; but I just wanna show whats important for me)
- (Not me) like to be in the pred like having them as a strong guardian or just explore their innerts, its theoretically the opposite of total domination
- Other people cant see the pred has someone eaten, the prey will just vanish without trace~
- Can allows cool mouth play, which is rather hard in same-size

(Cant tell if I'm correct) I think for same-size people these are much more important than for macro/micro:
- Weight gain (which is rather impossible with a tiny snack)
- long swallowing process (since the prey is to big to swallow down with 1 gulp)
- More realistic human sizes (Even if the digestion system could not handle this sizes the body cant expand that much, so unrealistic as macro/micro^^)
- Big belies
- Feeling the prey inside trapped
- Probably also into long digestion process since a big prey takes longer~

I think thats why we don't understand why we like different stuff MORE about vore. We love vore itself but have other things in vore which are more important for us. I would love to like Same-Size content, since there is so much and really well drawn content, lucky for those who like both :D
Angel GTS Vore-Artist - My Gallery
---
Check out the Ekas Disinterest Filter
tigercloud
Participator

Postby Birichino » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:16 pm

tigercloud wrote:I think both Size-Types have different preferences whats happens in Vore (I'm only into Macro/Micro)

I think most Macro/Micro people like these options much more than Same-Size:
- Total Domination
- More realistic digestion system (yeah still shrinking is not possible, basically both not; but I just wanna show whats important for me)
- (Not me) like to be in the pred like having them as a strong guardian or just explore their innerts, its theoretically the opposite of total domination
- Other people cant see the pred has someone eaten, the prey will just vanish without trace~
- Can allows cool mouth play, which is rather hard in same-size

(Cant tell if I'm correct) I think for same-size people these are much more important than for macro/micro:
- Weight gain (which is rather impossible with a tiny snack)
- long swallowing process (since the prey is to big to swallow down with 1 gulp)
- More realistic human sizes (Even if the digestion system could not handle this sizes the body cant expand that much, so unrealistic as macro/micro^^)
- Big belies
- Feeling the prey inside trapped
- Probably also into long digestion process since a big prey takes longer~

I think thats why we don't understand why we like different stuff MORE about vore. We love vore itself but have other things in vore which are more important for us. I would love to like Same-Size content, since there is so much and really well drawn content, lucky for those who like both :D

That's a pretty good assessment. I keep saying that "vore" isn't really an explanatory term, since there are so many reasons to be into it. Although one interesting thing is the focus on "realism" when that ship has more or less sailed. Swallowing a person one's own size makes perfect sense, but gaining weight from a tiny person doesn't.

I'm probably closer to your third point than the idea of total domination in my preferences, too, so there is something to it. Micro/Macro can also offer a sort of adventure twist, in that the predator can be as much a location as they are a person at greater differences, and it's worth noting that while micro prey might be felt, it's invisible to others. Same size, on the other hand, has aspects of constriction, as well, and if food is involved, Micro/Macro leans more towards foodplay, while same-size is more like cooking.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby EnderDracolich » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:49 pm

Weeeeel. I was always into 'same sized' vore.

My interest in macro/micro (and micro/macro) vore came later.

I always wanted to be eaten by someone roughly the same size as myself.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion