Female Vore Fans?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Female Vore Fans?

Postby JaneDoe1990UK » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:04 pm

yep genetic female always prey
JaneDoe1990UK
New to the forum

Postby HyperlinkError » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:49 pm

you assumed that girls wouldn't want to be dominated by men? or anyone really, Ive just seen girls pushing for m/f harder than anything else on this site
HyperlinkError
Somewhat familiar

Postby StomachQueen37 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:11 pm

Two X chromosomes here, and I absolutely adore the idea of being melted away inside a stomach or ballsack~
StomachQueen37
Been posting for a bit

Postby xamdnaa » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:19 pm

Another double x chromosomer here and while I'm more of an observer, I also enjoy the role as prey~ I do like to play as pred, but only as one of my characters/a character I like and never as myself.

I'm also bisexual (but strongly prefers biological males) and thus a fan of male preds (don't really care who or what the prey is, as the pred is what matters to me :gulp: )
I like dominant and/or cruel preds and fatal vore (Which may be related to the fact that I like dominant males overall >.> ).

But yea, I'll have to agree with several others on this thread that vore is still a pretty male dominated fetish.
"We humans are like puzzles...Just like the worlds continents..."
xamdnaa
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MizureSu » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:56 am

Heey I am female too and I am pred only :-P
You are my nakama now and I don't care :D
MizureSu
New to the forum

Postby Vorepun » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:38 pm

My body is female but I prefer they/them pronouns. I'm also always prey. :D I'm bisexual, but I tend to lean towards the gender of whoever I'm currently with, so I prefer male preds.
Vorepun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:54 am

AutumnFerret wrote:I had always assumed that vore was mostly a male exclusive fetish with only a few exceptions.

Logically there really isn't any reason that vore would be exclusive (or almost) to males though. It's probably just an impression.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Cowrie » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:20 pm

Kitsouille wrote:
AutumnFerret wrote:I had always assumed that vore was mostly a male exclusive fetish with only a few exceptions.

Logically there really isn't any reason that vore would be exclusive (or almost) to males though. It's probably just an impression.

There is something of a stereotype that the internet in general, and online fetish communities in particular are very male-dominated in demographic terms. How true said stereotype is is another matter entirely.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby coop500 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:21 pm

Cowrie wrote:
Kitsouille wrote:

There is something of a stereotype that the internet in general, and online fetish communities in particular are very male-dominated in demographic terms. How true said stereotype is is another matter entirely.

I feel it's possible that it's true to a degree in a sense that males might be more likely to explore and be more open about it, while females are taught to keep 'weird' things like that hush hush or to suppress it, that and to be fair the male prey are the most noisy side of vore, whether they are truly the majority or not, who knows, there is likely many many people who are into vore but are too afraid to search for it.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby FableBambi » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:17 am

I'm a female! And I fall into the predator category most of the time~
Also not sure if it matters but I have a girlfriend and she's the one that got me into vore, fun fact ^^;
FableBambi
New to the forum

Postby belchingprincess » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:24 am

lesbian pred switch here. not saying my chromosomes or "biological sex" (which is a social construct mostly used to misgender trans people in the first place and claim they have a right to do so in the name of inaccurate outdated science) because both of those thing have absoltuely nothing to do with being a woman, and uhhh yeah im trans so please don't speak over me about trans issues if you're cis, thank you

on a less "controversial" note (although trans people speaking about trans things and asking cis people not to cissplain to them shouldn't be controversial)... im always open to getting free food. cis girls. trans girls. doesn't matter. they're both delicious. if i like you enough... you might even get me as a snack if you'd like~

sorry i'm too flirty all the damn time. damn lesbianism. it's a double-edged sword.
belchingprincess
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pluie » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:37 pm

Hi here :)
Observator category

Can't imagine being a pred and i dont really like being a prey
Pluie
Somewhat familiar

Postby AlienMutantReptilian » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:20 pm

many women preds and preys here, I would love to play with some of you I am predator m / f same size, and also like f / f same size and sometimes f / m but in this case just as an observer, it would be cool a woman to play or talk about it
EAT OR BE EATEN - VORE BLOG https://alienmutantrepitilian1.tumblr.com/
AlienMutantReptilian
New to the forum

Postby SCREAMINGLOUDLY » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:08 pm

Female, and I do both pred and prey scenarios. Not a fan of male preds at all, but I usually prefer my prey to be male. Comes from being bi with a primary leaning towards girls I guess lol.
SCREAMINGLOUDLY
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gamera » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:12 pm

Men are generally accepting of any weird kink a girl might have because they know that if they're getting laid later they don't care. Women are usually creeped out if a man has a fetish that they don't share so a lot of guys have to come to the internet to get their fix.
Gamera
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:32 pm

Gamera wrote:Men are generally accepting of any weird kink a girl might have because they know that if they're getting laid later they don't care. Women are usually creeped out if a man has a fetish that they don't share so a lot of guys have to come to the internet to get their fix.

Err not hardly, girls are more likely to suppress it because they're taught 'dirty-ness is bad and unlady like'
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Person » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:57 pm

I'm prey. I have several friends who are also into vore, including my girlfriend. We're all gay :P
Person
Somewhat familiar

Postby Delphinus » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:23 pm

Female and pretty much exclusively prey here!
Delphinus
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GreenEyesDarkHeart » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:37 pm

I am female

Highly into being prey.
Last edited by GreenEyesDarkHeart on Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
GreenEyesDarkHeart
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wisply » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:34 pm

:wink: i enjoy playing predator characters, but i'm a prey personally.

i'd call it the best of both worlds.
Wisply
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion