Stuff in the stomach.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Stuff in the stomach.

Postby justinrpg » Wed May 02, 2018 7:39 am

Other than the stomach acid that digests you, what are some other things in the stomach that you like, that arouse you, or makes you feel right at home in the stomach?

I like being with the partially or mostly digested food and such. I like to see this like as if you put a bunch of random foods into a blender. That is how I imagine the food in the stomach with me will be. The food and other things are basically mushed together. I like the idea of that touching my skin. Even if the food is not digested yet, it will still be chewed up whereas I was swallowed whole. That can also create some sexiness.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Stuff in the stomach.

Postby akiramatsuo » Wed May 02, 2018 8:34 am

For me, I like the food aspect like you. I like the idea of being eaten with the pred either knowing or unknowingly eating a sandwich, hot dog, or other food that you were in. so you get to see the rest of the meal in its mushed state and even have it fall on you if you were in the first few bites.
akiramatsuo
New to the forum

Postby Nikkidafox » Wed May 02, 2018 9:40 am

Personally, I think that you being the one and only thing in the stomach makes it special. I can totally understand the feeling that you are nothing more than a meal that having other food in the stomach would give, but I like feeling like I'm something a bit more. (Even if I still turn into a big pile of poop and some fat just like other food :-D )
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby minakotomoka14 » Wed May 02, 2018 11:23 am

I love that idea. When the prey is just trapped in the pred's belly along with the rest of their lunch really pushes forward the aspect that you truly are nothing more than food, and you'll soon end up just like everything else he's devoured.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Wolfsage » Wed May 02, 2018 12:26 pm

Nothing, I only feel at home if there is nothing at all. No acid, no goo, no food. Nothing.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Wed May 02, 2018 8:27 pm

I haven't played this, but I'm interested in having something indigestible in the stomach to interact with. Maybe something that can serve as a shelter/island.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ZeeTheHellion » Wed May 02, 2018 9:13 pm

As a submissive non-fatal favoring prey, pretty much nothing in my 'dome' is where I feel best.

Or a rub, that could do too, but that's not really apart of the stomach (at least not in my preferred vore), more of the pred/preds ally.
Might not want to eat me, I taste bad. Ehehe...
ZeeTheHellion
Been posting for a bit

Postby EnderDracolich » Wed May 02, 2018 11:22 pm

justinrpg wrote:Other than the stomach acid that digests you, what are some other things in the stomach that you like, that arouse you, or makes you feel right at home in the stomach?

Other living people? Preferably of the opposite sex? That's about the extent of it. I don't really have any sort of food fetish or object fetish, so inanimate or formerly animate stuff doesn't really do anything for me.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SnakeEyes » Thu May 03, 2018 2:33 am

This is my favorite kind of vore, I try to model my stories around this
SnakeEyes
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitsouille » Sun May 06, 2018 11:29 pm

There was an episode of American Dad where Stan had to lose weight and he became anorexic and just stopped eating. Then his family got concerned and made him eat again, except he didn't. He just hid the food during dinner and dumped it inside the pool later, and it has this sheet over it to prevent leaves and other debris to get into it I guess, but the sheet also made it that we can't see what's inside the pool either. I forgot why but his wife then went outside and I think she walked too far and maybe it was dark too because she walked into the pool and got trapped under the sheet, surrounded by lots and lots of floating food. I care not so much about stomachs usually and I didn't picture Stan as the pred, but I got turned on watching this, her horrified cries and all that floating food waiting for something. It felt like a huge stomach and someone was in it.

tl;dr yes. Also I love when preys are eaten with normal food so it's inevitable that they wouldn't be alone in there.
Kitsouille
???

Postby N-Mario » Mon May 07, 2018 1:47 pm

Yin/Yang wrote:Nothing, I only feel at home if there is nothing at all. No acid, no goo, no food. Nothing.

This is pretty much me..... If I were to get swallowed, I'd prefer the belly to be somewhat clean and nice. :)
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Tue May 08, 2018 1:41 am

Unless there's a very specific situation happening, the only things in a stomach should be people and assorted liquids IMO. If there IS anything else, it at least needs to be fairly clean, like a hard candy or something. Whatever it is, it better not be chewed.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Indighost » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:33 pm

I agree with LightDragon very much. Finding lots of interesting things inside the stomach really shows off the predator's voraciousness in a fun way!
Indighost
---

Postby transgo » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:17 am

bras and panties, swimsuits, food, and various items
transgo
New to the forum

Postby Scrumptious » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:47 pm

I'm with the nothing crowd.

I want those stomach hugs all to myself. :D
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Amirkun » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:48 am

wow these ideas are creative and imaginative. It amazes me how your minds work on this style, like incorporating digested food. that's interesting but I never think that would cross my mind.
Amirkun
Been posting for a bit

Postby sndwchbtch » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:09 am

food. especially if the pred still eats or drinks something on top of the prey.
sndwchbtch
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion