Sentient digestive system

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Sentient digestive system

Postby Miridium » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:53 pm

I just came up with this and had to write it down.

Imagine a pred's digestive system is sentient. It's literally aware of itself and its actions, has its own thoughts and feelings, and knows each and everything the pred eats. I can imagine it would be kind of shocking (or maybe not) for it to know its digesting a person. How would it feel? Pleased and content? Or bad?

So yeah. A digestive system for a pred that's alive in more ways than one. What do you think?
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Sentient digestive system

Postby Zepdek » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:59 pm

I like the idea of it, sounds intresting
Zepdek
Somewhat familiar

Postby TETRO » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:22 pm

I had a similar idea once where each part of the digestive system had a separate intelligence and could communicate with each other. Each one would enjoy doing their job as long as they liked what they were given.

I'd imagine a thinking digestive system wouldn't have much of a moral opinion about digesting a person. Instead, it would be more concerned about how good of a time it had with breaking down the person, what sorts of nutrients it could get out of them, and how pleasant they would be to excrete at the end.

Perhaps the thinking digestive system would be the one to feel hunger first hand and they would be the one to complain to the predator they were part of that they were hungry. Then once they were fed, they would lovingly cuddle (digest) their new friend (the prey) into mush.
"Be polite,
be professional,
but have a plan to eat everyone you meet."

-The Predator's Handbook
TETRO
Participator

Postby Meowmix6 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:05 pm

I recall a story about a bear with a sentient stomach. Basically considered the bear its slave and was happy when the bear ate people for it to digest. Reeeeeeeaally wish I could find that one again, it was a fun read, especially when the bear gorged itself on people and the stomach 'talked' about how much harder it had to work to get this meal taken care of.
Meowmix6
Been posting for a bit

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:52 am

I might keep this in mind for a story I might write some day. :-D I wonder what my stomach would say if it could talk?
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Cuddlekins » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:59 am

?
***Cuddlekins Vore Stories (May contain LOLI)
***FF14 GPose Vore Comics
(Mostly macro/micro F/f, some ?/F, some monster girl same-size.)
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby Miridium » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:29 am

Oh that's right, how could I have forgotten Evil con Carne?
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby at_tltb » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:04 am

I love it more when the former prey become the part of the living digestive track.
at_tltb
Somewhat familiar

Postby DrakeX » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:32 am

at_tltb wrote:I love it more when the former prey become the part of the living digestive track.

I made this in a 4 pages comic some time ago http://www.furaffinity.net/view/24228881/

Involves the sun dragon Bal from buddyfight eating me and absorbing me, by the end i actually been integrated into his stomach and im sentient as it
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jack27 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:08 am

DrakeX wrote:
at_tltb wrote:I love it more when the former prey become the part of the living digestive track.

I made this in a 4 pages comic some time ago http://www.furaffinity.net/view/24228881/

Involves the sun dragon Bal from buddyfight eating me and absorbing me, by the end i actually been integrated into his stomach and im sentient as it

The idea of a pred absorbing prey as part of their body has appealed to me, where they live on in some form. I haven't seen this concept used much though...
But I've had thoughts at times about preds that did that.

For example... "One scenario where the prey is digested... their memories stolen. And the pred tracks down their friends and eats them too. The former prey now sentient as the preds stomach... to their shock finds them enjoying the process of digesting their own friends..."
jack27
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cowrie » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:21 pm

I'm a big fan of the idea of a parasite infiltrating the body of a normal person, then replacing their digestive tract and altering their body so the parasite person can eat people and the parasite can force them to do just that. The parasite is fully sapient and capable of communicating telepathically with its host, who remains conscious the whole time.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby DirtyMac » Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:49 am

I felt this would happen with couples where one ate and digested the other, and the digested other becomes one with the pred's stomach.
DirtyMac
Somewhat familiar

Postby TSaPA » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:38 am

I had an idea vaguely similar to this, though the pred's womb was also independently sentient and capable of vore. They would often act against their owner's wishes and make her something of an unwilling pred, but they were aware of her feelings and could sometimes act in her best interest even if she wasn't aware of it at the time.

Came to a head in a scene where she finally allows herself to sleep with a guy she was very much in love with but was afraid to get intimate with due to past experiences both with bad partners and her pussy swallowing and absorbing/digesting them alive against her will. Nevertheless they do grow closer over time until she finally initiates and they have sex- but then before she realizes it her pussy starts drawing him into her womb and she can't stop it, no matter how much she cries and pleads for it to.

Once he's fully inside her, though, she realizes through her tears that he's not digesting; instead, the walls of her womb are basically just cuddling and caressing him lovingly, and she swears she feels it "purring". And after getting over his initial shock the guy turns out to be surprisingly ok with it and her after all that as well. And thus begins her first real long-term relationship with someone accepting of her strangeness, though it takes some time for them both to get used to her womb sucking him in every night and her having to birth him back out every morning.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby sndwchbtch » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:02 am

interesting... makes me think that the digestive system is in sync with the pred, so if the pred wants to eat live prey, the stomach is pleased with it. it would also be interesting if the digestive system "controlled" an unwilling pred.
sndwchbtch
Been posting for a bit

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:30 am

By "sentient digestive system", do you mean that the digestive system talks? :lol: To be honest, a talking stomach would say quite a few words to its owner if it could... That in itself could be an inspiration for a few stories.
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby MajinCell » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:17 pm

Evil Con Carne was what I was thinking of. You just raised some nostalgic memories out of my head with that post.
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HisashiHinata » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:31 pm

HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby Gutlover » Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:12 am

A sentient digestive system sounds like perfect SCP fuel.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TriloQuist » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:02 am

I think there was a Junji Ito manga based on this, but it's sentient organs in the abdomen instead.

Basically, a university professor was conducting an autopsy on a "dead" woman patient when suddenly she moved and begged the autopsy to continue, with her abdomen squirming. Of course, they were freaked out and so the woman ran away. Turns out the woman was the university professor's former childhood friend that was obsessed in cutting up live animals. He didn't know any better and stole an incisor from his father that is a doctor for them to play it. He finally snapped when the girl wanted to cut up larger and larger animals, and even threatening to cut him up, so he ran away. The girl tried to give chase, but felt pain inside her, yet the boy never stopped running and forgot her. After the incident, a woman's body was donated to an another autopsy lab. When they cut her up, they were horrified to see eyes and tentacles and living creatures as replacement for her organs.
I'm gonna steal your idea and write it into mine! Muahahahahah!
TriloQuist
New to the forum

Postby BeautifulBad9 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:39 am

TriloQuist wrote:I think there was a Junji Ito manga based on this, but it's sentient organs in the abdomen instead.

Basically, a university professor was conducting an autopsy on a "dead" woman patient when suddenly she moved and begged the autopsy to continue, with her abdomen squirming. Of course, they were freaked out and so the woman ran away. Turns out the woman was the university professor's former childhood friend that was obsessed in cutting up live animals. He didn't know any better and stole an incisor from his father that is a doctor for them to play it. He finally snapped when the girl wanted to cut up larger and larger animals, and even threatening to cut him up, so he ran away. The girl tried to give chase, but felt pain inside her, yet the boy never stopped running and forgot her. After the incident, a woman's body was donated to an another autopsy lab. When they cut her up, they were horrified to see eyes and tentacles and living creatures as replacement for her organs.

that one, is called dissection lady. I believe it was part of one of his shorter manga collections such as shiver. however as I don't yet own such I cant tell which one. however when I do. I will issue a correction
char https://rp.aryion.com/profile/thehunger well that's the main one, alt list is a general mess tbh

feel free to pm
BeautifulBad9
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion