How Would You Want It To Smell In The Tummy?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: How Would You Want It To Smell In The Tummy?

Postby Raiden264 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:04 am

This is something I've never thought about before, but probably like what they just ate...except not in a bad way.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:17 am

MechaSharkZilla wrote:Preferably, no smell, but if were forced to go with a smell, I'd vote for a very faint chlorine/bleach smell.

...Don't look at me like I'm crazy. Remember that we're all weird here.

Hahaha, same, we're all weirdos, also mentioning car fuel filler smell as well, i am don't remember how's they're named though..
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby auric » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:51 am

Like fate.
auric
Been posting for a bit

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:21 pm

fixated1 wrote:Fresh baked cookies.

Noice.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BigMeatyBits » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:49 pm

I'd prefer something sweet smelling. I'd say I'm partial towards aromas such as cocoa, peppermint, and honey. If I had to pick a more unconventional odor, I think I'd go with something like green tea or cranberries. Unpleasant smells are absolutely out for me, so nothing rancid or putrid. Honestly, just thinking about the stench being foul will leave me feeling slightly nauseated ^^; .
BigMeatyBits
New to the forum

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion