Your opinion on male prey?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Your opinion on male prey?

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:31 am

I don't have a preference anymore. I've slightly disconnected vore from sex, so either is fine without the other. Now, why this is relevant to the gender of my prey? Well, sexually I'm only attracted to guys, and in vore I'm fine with any sort of gender identity for my prey.
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby BitesizedAmy » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:09 pm

PlasmaTech225 wrote:I don't have a preference anymore. I've slightly disconnected vore from sex, so either is fine without the other. Now, why this is relevant to the gender of my prey? Well, sexually I'm only attracted to guys, and in vore I'm fine with any sort of gender identity for my prey.

That actually makes sense, its more about the act of vore for you, I feel similar. For me what tuns me on is the actual vore not. I have ran into a lot of people that need to have sex or masturbation with vore in order to enjoy it and never understood that. :neutral:
I recently started writing vore stories, check out my user page https://aryion.com/g4/user/BitesizedAmy
BitesizedAmy
New to the forum

Postby JustNothing » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:08 am

Well for me the answer is clear. I like Male prey especially If they are younger than me. :3
JustNothing
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mecho » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:52 am

Love it! Tho i'm leaning heavy in the M/F category. But M/M is a magical thing also. Especially if the male prey is grossed out by the situation. I always imagine those "Eww. Male pred" guys to be the tastiest ones! :gulp:
Mecho
---

Postby Artemis » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:57 am

Well--It's very hard to have a vore story with girl power motifs if there are no boys. And those motifs can never be realized if the boys are never prey. So I'd say male prey are often my favoreite. Pun intended.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tastykitty169 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:19 pm

hey
Tastykitty169
New to the forum

Postby Bradash » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:07 pm

Came here since when checking Vore games, there seems to be a hate for male prey.
80% of the time in those f/m game threads people suggest either to make it f/f or f/m + f/f.
You can't have just have a f/m game, as detailed and hard it is to make the change.
Last edited by Bradash on Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bradash
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bradleymiddler » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:07 pm

I can prefer either male or female prey, and I think the split is about equal (I don't trust my own memory on this one). Human men work perfectly fine in the role, despite my misgivings, but I usually go for furry prey anyways but not always--it's complicated. Basically, the prey has to be at least humanoid in shape, not a character I'm a fan of outside of vore, and not hideous. That's about my preference.
Bradleymiddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:34 am

I'm exclusively into male prey. I wish all prey was male. To me, that's even more important than the pred's sex. F/M is ideal, M/M is sometimes okay, F/F and M/F never are.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby MagmaTitan » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:41 am

I'm pretty much exclusively into F/F. I don't begrudge other people having stuff they like, mind, but this is what I like. Male prey, male pred, neither works for me.
MagmaTitan
New to the forum

Postby Justin Bailey » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:43 pm

I'm a heterosexual male prey myself, and I prefer male prey so I can better self-insert in my imagination. Female prey is fine though, too. But male preds are a turn off for me.
Justin Bailey
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ItsSongxing » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:45 am

I'm probably about 70/30 in terms of how much I like female prey relative to male prey. A lot of male prey just feels like generic extra characters; usually not given a particularly interesting design, personality, or backstory to make me like seeing them as prey. That ratio would be more even if prey guys appealed to me more, I reckon.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:15 am

They're ok, I like them as long as it's not the infamous male prey behavior.
Kitsouille
???

Postby TheKawaiiCommie » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:18 am

Like 'em fine.
TheKawaiiCommie
Somewhat familiar

Postby blergle » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:51 am

Kinda necessary, unless it's nonsapient "feral" prey.
blergle
---

Postby todomatsu » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:31 pm

Male preys are my favorite- that is, when paired with a male pred. With a female pred, not so much. Some inherent dislike of seeing subby guys (that aren't me) paired with a dominant female aren't typically my thing, I've been coming around to some stuff gradually though but meh..
todomatsu
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ruthborn » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:11 pm

Males are just as tasty as females and herms. Like you said, it's seeing the victim struggling and squirming as they are being swallowed up that gets me aroused. Just seeing them fighting for their life as they're devoured; they're bodies confused and excited, is intriguing enough for me.
Ruthborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby SinLion » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:35 pm

Given that I'm a gay pred that literally only likes male prey but unsurprisingly I'm pretty into male prey. I very much so prefer male prey that are more on the masculine side as well which I don't think is a very common sentiment on this site haha
SinLion
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sitharc » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:21 am

When it comes to human(oid) prey, male ones are my preferred! Especially when I'm playing one. Just easier for me as I'm a guy myself.

With feral/animal prey, gender doesn't seem to matter as much to me. Just as long as regardless of prey, there's not a focus or obsession about their dick.

I just like it more when a woman dissolves a male alive more than when does it to a female. Don't get me wrong tho, I like it when she sometimes eats a woman too, as I don't like it when a pred won't eat one gender or the other for sexist reasons, and not reasons based on sexual orientation. I just like a mix of prey now and then, not just only going after one specific prey type based on gender.

I know some don't like male prey cause either lesbian, prefer men eating women, or just feel they overrated, but they are still my preference for human(oid) prey!

However, I prefer male preys to still be boyish to some level if possible. Femboys just don't it for me, despite being male prey technically.
Sitharc
---

Postby Ruthborn » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:15 pm

I mean, I'm not gonna lie. There's a domination factor with male prey that I don't have with female prey. Consuming a body that is similar to my own, Knowing that we are the same but I am winning and eating him. His penis, his balls, his arse, his chest and stomach. All like mine but he is the one getting eaten up.

Plus its easier to have sympathetic pleasure watching a body similar to yours being "taken" than it is with a body different from yours.
Ruthborn
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion