Your opinion on male prey?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Your opinion on male prey?

Postby xmarkx » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:55 pm

To me I have no qualms about what the prey is but I prefer it to be male. For me the real dealbraker is the pred, it has to be male for me to be interested. Nothing against people that like female preds though
xmarkx
Somewhat familiar

Postby NightmareX7 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:07 pm

I don't like male prey at all. I've always been more aroused by females, and male prey is more of a turn-off than a turn-on to me.
NightmareX7
Participator

Postby CloningBacon » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:12 am

I like M/f and f/m pretty much exclusively, but being hetero that's no surprise to me. I think a lot of the guys who prefer f/f do so just because they're straight and therefore prefer girl on girl action because they think it's sexier than seeing another dude in the mix. But that's just my theory.
CloningBacon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Theguythatdoes » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:46 am

not my cup of tea.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lolholm » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:09 pm

I'm male and prefer to imagine myself in the prey's position, so obviously I think male prey is good.
Then again the only things I really tend to dislike in vore is M/F, willing prey, and anything involving Herms/Futas.
Herms/Futas is more of a general dislike though, not exclusive to vore.
Last edited by Lolholm on Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It is behind you.
Lolholm
Been posting for a bit

Postby YoukaiChan » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:17 pm

I tend to strongly prefer female prey in general, but I won't shy away from male prey either.
Prey gender isn't as much of a deal-breaker for me compared to pred gender.
The Incredible, Edible Catgirl is at your service!(Or...maybe not. D:)
YoukaiChan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: NOT being eaten by a dragon (*coughImeansomewhereinQuebec*)

Postby dragonjerky » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:30 pm

Very rarely. I'm more observer that is empathetic to the prey experience. Vore is sexual for me so, as a straight dude, I don't get much out of watching other dudes get eaten. Occasionally I'll read a vore story with a male prey that I can get into. That is, only if the story is focused on the feelings and experience of the prey. Additionally, male prey is perfectly fine if I'm the prey! :-D
Check out my gallery!*
*Warning: Check gallery description so you don't view content you don't like!
dragonjerky
Somewhat familiar

Postby gullvy » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:29 pm

I'm approximately equally into F/m, M/f and F/f, although F/f does come out slightly ahead. M/m is quite situational, but can be enjoyable sometimes.
gullvy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tastymeat » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:05 pm

I am male and Prey, so I am all for Male prey
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Humbug » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:18 pm

I don't hate male prey, but I find them boring 99% of the time. Kinda got turned off to them a bit by outside pressure from a number of people as well as their abundance in the furry vore fandom.
Humbug
---

Postby Ruko » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:37 am

I'm straight so I have a strong preference for female prey, male prey is usually boring and visually uninteresting to me.
Ruko
New to the forum

Postby Eznam » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:11 pm

I honestly just don't really find the male physique attractive.
Last edited by Eznam on Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Indighost » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:21 pm

I was fine with male prey for my first 5 years of roleplaying but then I just got bored of them since I found them too power-bottomy and often expect to get jacked off before they get eaten. I'm way better with those rare male prey who are really graceful and patient and focused on the food and eating and the story and character personality rather than sex elements.
Last edited by Indighost on Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Indighost
---

Postby Eznam » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:43 pm

To add to my post: Especially everything theallseeingeye asks in commissions with his Kagero. It feels like every artist has gotten a commission from him and every time I'd rather have never seen it.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Filan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:12 pm

M/m is such a great thing so of course I like male prey.
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby Indighost » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:17 pm

coop500 wrote:Male prey sadly get a really bad rap due to male sub stalkers on this site.

I thought it was just me getting male prey stalkers! There's several male prey who have begged over 5 times to be my friend on F-List and constantly spam until I ignore them.
Indighost
---

Postby coop500 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:11 pm

Indighost wrote:
coop500 wrote:Male prey sadly get a really bad rap due to male sub stalkers on this site.

I thought it was just me getting male prey stalkers! There's several male prey who have begged over 5 times to be my friend on F-List and constantly spam until I ignore them.

No it's a genuine common problem, but not everyone is like that.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Trollfacegesicht » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:17 pm

I'm more on the prey side, and since I'm a male I can better identify with the prey, if its male, so I actually like it more. In the end, I'm okay with both though.
Trollfacegesicht
Somewhat familiar

Postby WobblyWolfess » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:08 pm

Honestly, I used to be a male prey for the most part. I know it's "Not all Male Prey" but from what I've seen first hand from both of my perspectives as pred and prey. Male Prey tend to be very, very annoying. I was pretty annoying myself tbh. I have no issues with male prey when they write a coherent sentence but the cutesy "OwO plz digest me, I is food! >///<" types are definitely not my type. Maybe it's just because the ones I've experienced are just so into sexual roleplay that it turns me off. I love vore, I love vore in sexual situations, however, I cannot roleplay sexually because it bothers me so much. I can somewhat relate to all the male prey who do this, because sometimes I do it but I'm just being silly and not using it as a serious tone for my roleplaying. It's gotten to the point that I can say that I absolutely loathe the idea that people think it's cute to roleplay like that, or with stutters in 90% of their roleplaying. You can have stutters and be silly, but it just doesn't work when it's literally the entire thing. I know Female Prey do it too, but they're a minority here tbh.

---

coop500 wrote:
Indighost wrote:

No it's a genuine common problem, but not everyone is like that.

It's honestly a very bothersome one at that.

---

Humbug wrote:I don't hate male prey, but I find them boring 99% of the time. Kinda got turned off to them a bit by outside pressure from a number of people as well as their abundance in the furry vore fandom.

I can agree with you there Humbug. Male Prey tend to be very boring imho when it comes to roleplaying specifically but art is somewhat decent albeit there's not much you can do to change things up with any sort of prey imho.
WobblyWolfess
Been posting for a bit

Postby gartrux » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:13 pm

I prefer male prey, some how i feel conected to the prey :gulp:
But it has to be a female pred always.
gartrux
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion