What kind of voice do you like your preds to have?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: What kind of voice do you like your preds to have?

Postby SREDISKRAD » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:56 pm

Almost all of my OC preds have a soft friendly voice and a British tone to them (Gentle geordy twang) and I kind of like a softer pred tone, because I prefer gentle preds XD

Though, the odd time I don't want someone who's gentle I don't mind a slyer tone, one indicitive of their intentions regardless what they're saying. Mr Sarcastic and all that~ If I'm being taunted, hint me you're taunting me with your tone, it just sounds so much better when it's a little slight in their voice.

Of course most vore I look at is images and texts so, I hear it how I want it anyways, #mute all sounds XD
I'm Back, BICHES!

Intentional spelling of Bitches, Biches.
SREDISKRAD
???

Postby Jeschke » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:33 pm

I know a lot of my favorite voices are more linked to someone's character, but if there was a type of voice that can always get me, it'd be that deeper, semi-dramatic, more menacing kind of voice? Like, Shere Khan from the Jungle Book, Scar from the Lion King, the Grand Duke of Owls from Rockadoodle, those types of voices are always great.
Jeschke
Participator

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:30 am

Deep, low-pitched, powerful and a bit playful. But depends to mood as alwaaaays~
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:35 am

Something like Yūsei Oda's lowed voice, if you ever care.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AeriaGloris » Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:24 pm

Definitely deeper, lower tone. Sometimes, but not always, with the slight rasp of a smoker.

Ideal voice, Kanu Unchou from Ikki Tousen. Actually, she would make a fantastic submissive pred. I should write something about her...
My writing outline for 2022 is out. Let me know your thoughts on my latest Blog Post. ˚✧₊⁎( ˘▽˘ )⁎⁺˳✧༚
AeriaGloris
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion