What do you think of burping in vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: What do you think of burping in vore?

Postby Silversepiroth » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:11 am

I gotta say I enjoy it. In a fantasy setting it's fine enough, but add in some realism and the pred is literally choking out their prey, taking away what little air they had in the acrid organ to begin with. That whole concept of "you're food, now act like it" is a nice concept that's hard to pass up
Silversepiroth
Participator

Postby Assimilation » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:53 am

I love burps; they make it feel like the predator is casual about the consumption.
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MidnightRose » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:15 am

Love it. A satisfied burp is what finishes off the eating process IMO. I also kinda think of it as the pred mocking the prey.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:22 pm

Pretty big fan. I feel like a vore scene is just incomplete if the pred doesn't let out a big burp after swallowing the prey. A lot of my art consists of the pred burping after swallowing the prey. It's just great. not a big fan of farts, though. I absolutely love when a pred burps up items the prey went down with, like pieces of clothing(half dissolved optional), phones, and other little things the prey may have had on them when getting swallowed. That's why I love Drages Animations' Jurassic Town animation so much. The Trex lets out a good burp, and also burps up a half-digested piece of the girl's bikini.
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Marco » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:01 pm

I usually tend to like it, I think because it has a kind of casual approach to it, as though it doesn't really matter that the pred just ate someone, nor does it matter that said someone didn't want to be eaten (according to my preferences, at least). Not to mention that (unlike licking lips, which I also love), the prey would actually be aware of the fact that the pred burped, and that they did so after eating them - almost like it's the final piece of awareness of what happened to them, in a way.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Humbug » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:19 am

It's a really good tool. Used properly, it can enhance the scene to a large degree. Used improperly, though, and it just kind of becomes obnoxious.

That said, there is no "right" way to use it on the whole. Only for any given individual's tastes. As far as I'm concerned, it works best based on characters' personalities, but I prefer it never to go more than one giant belch, typically for the cruder, more barbaric types. And of course, for some characters, it's better to have demure little burps.
Humbug
---

Postby French_snack » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:26 am

I like the finality implied by a burp. The prey has been eaten, and is going to be digested, and that's that.

Mainly, I like a girlish, dainty little burp; a young lady who blushes faintly with embarrassment at burping after swallowing her food. Although a nice hearty burp can be enjoyable, too. Such as we see at the end of Wiking's videos: here or here.

jaggedjagd wrote:Hiccups are cute tho. Suprisingly underused in vore.

Yes! I've included post-vore hiccups a couple of times in my stories. In this one, an angel tastes the doomed souls of Hell (oral soft vore, macro/micro). She gets the hiccups after eating, and her demon lover gently strokes her tummy to make it better.

And in this one, a woman who eats shrunken people at a restaurant so as to please her boyfriend gets the hiccups and burps after her big, wriggling meal.
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Postby Jayezox » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:49 am

It's like the cherry on top. It's not the main part of the treat, but it definitely adds to it.
Jayezox
---

Postby EvangelineSkypaw » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:56 pm

I'm pretty indifferent to it.
Affectionate nomming is so cute~! <3
EvangelineSkypaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby DoubleOSnake » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:01 pm

Big or small, loud or subtle I love 'em! :D
DoubleOSnake
Participator

Postby yourprey » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:31 pm

You burp after you drink, not eat. Its all preference, but not into it, and makes no sense.
To eat, or not to eat? Eat!
yourprey
Been posting for a bit

Postby tigercloud » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:33 am

yourprey wrote:You burp after you drink, not eat. Its all preference, but not into it, and makes no sense.

Yeah you're right. Just some time after eating maybe an other one but usually just after drinking. But Vore is itself a fantasy and not everything is bullet-proof, but it doesn't matter as long we like it I think.

I personally like burps too, usually a little ladylike burp may with a blushing and satisfied Pred^w^ This is really hot! I usually like them really much but if they are to loud or overdone it destroys the magic for me, sometimes even the whole Vore Scene

As some say its a sign that the prey(s) reached their destination and they are just food now x3

jaggedjagd wrote:(...) Hiccups are cute tho. Suprisingly underused in vore.

Yeah they are super cute, never thought about that in Vore! Awesome! How annoying must it for they prey in the Stomach if the pred gets hiccup :D I would love to see something with that
Angel GTS Vore-Artist - My Gallery
---
Check out the Ekas Disinterest Filter
tigercloud
Participator

Postby ZRex030 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:34 pm

yourprey wrote:You burp after you drink, not eat. Its all preference, but not into it, and makes no sense.

Apples make me burp. Not sure how that works, but it does.

Anyway, I love a good belch. The louder and grosser the better!
It' pronounced Zee Rex Oh Three Oh
ZRex030
Been posting for a bit

Postby tastyWeasel » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:06 am

Burps? I love big, wet belches! Especially if it's a cock belch. Belching is the cherry on top for vore to me personally.
"Make me cum." Has never been more literal than in the world of cock vore.
Speaking of making cum, interested in knowing how much you'd make?
tastyWeasel
Participator

Postby yourprey » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:25 am

Its never made sense to me, people burp after drinking a lot of carbonated drinks, not after eating. Also I just don't see how throwing in a *burp* or any way you describe it to be useful or make any sense in eating someone, just my take.
To eat, or not to eat? Eat!
yourprey
Been posting for a bit

Postby Theguythatdoes » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:29 pm

burps just adds to the experience for me, same with farts.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:54 am

Its good when pred is burp, especially when theyre started or already digested prey~
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CFTS » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:47 am

My preds do it all the time. After each meal, or bodypart of each meal.;) Because of satisfaction or to sicken another prey, by burping in front of their faces, causing the prey to smell the preds breath. Which in my case often has traces of the smell of sweaty feet to it, in addition to the normal breath smell. Because my preds always eat women with sweaty feet.;)
CFTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby bettyburp » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:21 am

obviously very pro burps myself hahaha
it's also funny bc as someone with specifically a burp kink that I want to point out that food will make you burp, not just as direct and instant as soda.
what about in the middle of big meal when you burp and have a little more room?
humans naturally swallow some air along with food while eating.
for me as a pred into same size vore, burping makes *complete* sense afterwards.
bc of the shape of the human body, i would likely be swallowing quite a bit of air at the same time if I were to swallow somebody whole.
my stomach is already going to be SUPER full at that point, i don't really have any extra room to spare for that air I swallowed with the person, so i'm definitely going to end up burping afterwards.
and for me, the satisfying release of some good burps after swallowing a prey whole is just the cherry on top.
trans girl pred into same size vore at your service
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby digestor » Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:54 pm

love it
digestor
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion