What do you think of burping in vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: What do you think of burping in vore?

Postby 157and493 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:41 am

It is an absolute necessity for me. A lot of people here are saying that burping enhances vore for them, but for me vore enhances burping.
157and493
Participator

Postby ad5570 » Wed May 27, 2020 2:54 am

Probably one of the best things about oral vore is the burps that come after and if a pred has strong enough lungs and a big enough prey, those burps can be very nice indeed :3
ad5570
New to the forum

Postby sadlyknight » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:59 am

ad5570 wrote:Probably one of the best things about oral vore is the burps that come after and if a pred has strong enough lungs and a big enough prey, those burps can be very nice indeed :3
I would umm have to agree with you it's one of my favorite things when it comes to same size vore. To me I need it for the complete package. I really love when it expels all the air out and makes the prey's suffering far more enjoyable in my eyes. Hehehe I mean umm to end their suffering.
Maeda Suziki is my name I am the best hacker in the world.
sadlyknight
Been posting for a bit

Postby Greedyy » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:04 am

I neither like nor dislike the burps in vorish content, the only instance in which I definitely enjoy it is when clothing is being thrown up along with a burp: Needless to say it doesnt really make sense but I somehow grew to enjoy it
Greedyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby StygianSkies » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:24 pm

Burps are a very appealing concept for me. There's something nice about how inevitable they are; when a pred that's otherwise reserved or dignified suddenly experiences a lack of control and lets a wet belch fly, that gap and sense of contrast is diamonds material.

Of course, it can also be done well intentionally by the pred as a means of displaying dominance. Hedonistically enjoying the sense of release from a strong burp at the expense of some breathing room for the prey in an already tight gut is gold. A bit more indirectly, the pred just enjoying the feeling of a good belly stuffing and all the tightness and gaseous emissions it naturally entails without giving thought to the person in their belly as anything but more food is also great. That's more of an FA thing than a vore-specific one, but it fits certain types of vore stories very nicely.

Slightly disappointed several people in this thread don't understand how burps work.
Last edited by StygianSkies on Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
StygianSkies
New to the forum

Postby N-Mario » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:02 pm

For me, It's neither as well. Indifferent perhaps. Like, I don't mind the burping, sometimes its gross in certain situations. But I really don't mind it in video games. For example, the Dopefish in Commander Keen 4 burps, and the sharks that swallow you in Crash Bandicoot (N Sane Trilogy version) burp, and that was kind of cute. Otherwise like I said, it really depends on the situation/scenario for me whether or not burping is included in said being swallowed whole.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby daeway » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:59 pm

I like when the post vore burps are used for a purpose. Those purposes being a post victory taunt, a set up for a joke, or as an offensive maneuver.

After the girl gobbles up a tough prey, she pats her tummy calmly and let's a loose a passive burp that the prey can hear from inside. Otherwise, the burp could be a powerful cone-of-effect attack similar to Black Canary's scream that knocks the next prey on their back.

Belches are also good for more comedic scenarios, a common one being "Have you seen where my friend went?" and she replies "Nope, *BELCH* haven't seen 'em."
daeway
Participator

Postby VorishHorish » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:46 pm

I don’t mind it, but I like it when it marks digestion or something like that.
You just got Bruhed
VorishHorish
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ixtili » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:47 pm

I like it, to me it helps emphasise that the prey now belongs to the predator.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby blergle » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:52 pm

I don't really like it. I understand that in some cases it can be used to make a point to another character, but I, the reader, do not need that same point made to me. I lean toward preferring more elegant and mannerly predators who are too refined to burp aloud. Stifling a little bubble coming up from behind a napkin, sure, that can be unavoidable, but I'm not often into crude predators and to me burping is crude. The one scenario in which I would actually appreciate it would be if the *prey* was someone refined and mannerly, being eaten by a vulgar predator, in which case it would just be another torment to the prey in underscoring what sort of unmannerly being has eaten them.
blergle
---

Postby AeriaGloris » Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:57 pm

Apathetic really. It certainly has it's place in some stories and can amplify the finality of the vore itself, but a focus on burping / multiple burps isn't for me.
My writing outline for 2022 is out. Let me know your thoughts on my latest Blog Post. ˚✧₊⁎( ˘▽˘ )⁎⁺˳✧༚
AeriaGloris
Somewhat familiar

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:14 am

Burping is the simplest cure for religion.
The burp at the capstone of a successful predation is the triumph of the body over a sacred soul.
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby AzurePheonix » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:54 pm

Honestly, I’m a bit weird on this front. I understand burps are a part of the process and expected to come after grabbing down such a big meal, but in general I’m neutral towards belching as a sub kink of Vore. Burp after burp tends to get a little iffy for me, in fact. Predators who *fart* a lot, on the other hand, are up there in my tops! Not many things more humiliating after getting eaten, than being reminded of the only way you’ll be able to “escape”. Or seeing someone with an attractive bum, and then getting a firsthand experience of how much wind they break. Farts are just good stuff all around for me.
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby KombuKajun » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:30 pm

Oh.....it's one of the best parts of vore....and absolutely essential.
It signifies the finality of the act.....that you have officially become food.

It's also adorable and sexy....because it shows that the pred has been....."satisfied" by you.
KombuKajun
New to the forum

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:51 am

I am love burping, especially if predator belches out loudly, covering his mouth and squeezing his prey so tight, so they can't fight back anymore and will belong to him.

It's also sign of his prey's efforts on struggling to stay alive, and trying to be free from their lethal fate.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gonzodingo » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:51 am

I think it all depends on the scenario leading up to it. When someone is kicking and fighting with all their might to avail, a good burp at the end is like the cherry on top of the sundae.
I look at a world gone mad and think to myself "Maybe I'm the crazy one".
gonzodingo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Norththe3rd » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:48 pm

Burping is one of the best things about vore that really doesn't get talked about much. Sure, it's included in art, stories and people's fantasies, but for those who do like it, it's seen as a given, a natural part of the process that is't given much thought. Honestly, a Pred's burp or belch after swallowing a Prey whole is just the cherry on top of the whole experience, and is just a great way of showing their satisfaction in claiming another delicious meal. A bit silly, a little gross even, but my god is it sexy to me. Even if it wasn't fatal, it would still be something I'd like to see, as the Pred's still getting a full belly out of it. Surely that must be even a little bit satisfying?
Norththe3rd
New to the forum

Postby Tassie » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:09 pm

Just for me personally, if it's done well, it can be a lot of fun and very satisfying.
Sadly, most of the times I have seen it used were extremely cheap, forced and overused. For some reason suddenly I feel inclined to write another story just to play with this concept.
Tassie
Participator

Postby tastylittletiny » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:36 pm

I used to be relatively neutral on burping--I always enjoyed at least a burp or two to show a pred being satisfied with his meal. Now, however, I do admit it's become a necessity for me, haha. It's a sign of complete and utter gluttony and indulgence, of letting oneself go to the pure bliss of a full belly. A long, deep, satisfied belch followed with a pat to a prey-filled belly is goddamn fuckin HOT--and it's another way to seal the prey's fate as the pred's food. hhhhhh it's super, super hot and definitely is one of the biggest things I enjoy now >////>
tastylittletiny
New to the forum

Postby Abyssal » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:52 pm

Overrated and oversaturated. I used to be ok with it but it's just so heavily forced into everything, like even in places it doesn't make sense like AV or something.
Abyssal
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion