What do you think of burping in vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: What do you think of burping in vore?

Postby Wolfsage » Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:40 am

Love it. It's a requirement if you ask me.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MeatsBackOnTheMenuBoys » Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:26 am

For me, no vorish adventure is complete without burping.
MeatsBackOnTheMenuBoys
Been posting for a bit

Postby bongobongo » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:00 am

It’s a must, especially if the pred is burping up half digested panties. It seals the fate of any prey lucky enough to get gobbled up.
Click here for free food (I’m the food)
bongobongo
Somewhat familiar

Postby FishnorFowl » Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:43 am

Don’t really care for it usually but don’t mind as long as it’s not to “gross” for me personally
Although I do like when burps are used as a way to deprive the prey of oxygen or to have them regurgitate bits related to the prey
Don’t like farts at all personally
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Postby IddlerItaler » Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:42 pm

I am fond of burping on someone's face. Particularly a predator who burps on the face of their would-be-prey, giving them a good view of where they are going to end up in coupled with a sprinkling of saliva. Or a satisfied predator burping on a friend's face while receiving a belly rub.

In other scenarios I tend to be indifferent to it. I don't care if a predator belches or not after eating someone, I'm more interested in whether that results in a tightening of the stomach or any other side-effect. An over-dramatic burp that becomes the main focus of a panel (or multiple panels) can be hella cool for some people, but I tend to gloss over them, nor would I want to roleplay with a partner who is over-enthusiastic about burps and requires them for every single vore scene.
IddlerItaler
Somewhat familiar

Postby FunnelVortex » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:36 pm

I am not into big excessive stinky burps and I also really am not into farts. Digesting meat usually doesn't produce much gas and what gas it does produce typically doesn't stink anyway. But cute little belches and short burps from excess air can often add a cherry on top to a vore scenario for me, and hacking up a bit of half-digested clothing is pretty hot. And it's super hot when you cough up the knife your foolish prey thought they could cut their way out with.
FunnelVortex
Been posting for a bit

Postby UsernameNotTaken » Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:01 am

I'm not a fan of excessive burping. This is not as big of an issue in drawn art, but in animations/videos it can kind of ruin the experience for me. Let's just say an animation features a cute girl and she let's out a guttural, deep roar of an burp - or multiple. It kind of kills the mood for me. A simple, cute burp I do enjoy, as it seals the eating process. In drawn art there is no sound, so the issue isn't as bad there, but it can still exist.

As for other gases, farts are a definite no for me. Kills my excitement, as I find them gross both in drawn and animation/video form.
UsernameNotTaken
New to the forum

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion